Chrisy

Adjust Inventory sizes on vehicles and houses

59 minutes ago, BrockOlly said:

I agree but I believe this might be fixed when we get furniture that allow storage

It still does not fix what I am suggesting, realistically I would be able to store a lot more stuff in a box truck or a house. If we were to put this to scale with a safe in my house with the current inventory sizes I would only be able to store one or two of these guns. Its not realistic and the whole system should be realistically scaled. 

Guns are a great example for this. My pistol is not going to weigh or take up as much storage as an assault rifle. Bullets should roughly be around the same weight. There is a lot to come into consideration with the weight system involving all items, not just guns.

• Like 1

On 7/20/2019 at 10:03 AM, Chrisy said:

Guns are a great example for this. My pistol is not going to weigh or take up as much storage as an assault rifle. Bullets should roughly be around the same weight. There is a lot to come into consideration with the weight system involving all items, not just guns.

Exactly. 50 heavy pistol rounds wont weigh 15 LBS/kg/volume. All of the volume system with the new storage needs to be tested and re evaluated. you should be able to fit more than 2 aks w/ ammo in a bag before you can no longer carry it on yourself.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.