Cazual4d

Add Zipties to stores

This idea comes from a server I played on, on Arma 3, give civs the ability to restrain people using zip ties, cops can use handcuffs so why not add zip ties to allow normal people they take hostage to restrain them, allowing for more RP during hostage situations, plus all you would have to do is make the zip ties do the handcuff script, but allow people to be able to break them if they have enough time

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Quiet said:

Would be good if there is command like frisk and friskapprove to prevent None-roleplay also , like after doing roleplay with /me and /do person can tie another one while hands in the air.

Actually I think it would be better if it worked like; the player being tied does /down and you can CRTL + X and right click on the player ( similar to bobby pins etc ) . To prevent stalling.

• Upvote 1

+1 but allow /breakfree command that would show /ame istrying to break free from the restraints and it would take about 60 seconds without movement  to break free from zipties so that if accidents happen where people are left with zipties on them they have the ability to break free 

On 1/21/2019 at 9:13 PM, shiroq said:

+1 but allow /breakfree command that would show /ame istrying to break free from the restraints and it would take about 60 seconds without movement  to break free from zipties so that if accidents happen where people are left with zipties on them they have the ability to break free 

+1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.