krooks365

The Four Seas Order

rzZ7ey8.png

Attempting to get a slack off the current hostilities Jean's been witnessing for the past couple of days, he tried to think of a way he could help the Little Seoul and Strawberry chinese community during this cold and harsh winter time.

Landlords, which have already been profiting off the mass influx of new people, figured winter was a time at which they could ask for higher prices for their rent as no one can endure sleeping in the snow and the freezing temperatures that accompanies it.

Added to that, the ramping price of fuel, which eventually led to higher electricity prices as a whole... Leading to some families litterally not having enough revenues to feed themselves during this... holiday season, which most of the city had been enjoying.

It would only make sense for FSO to provide food to the chinese people in desperate need.

Jean took his boat off the marina and drove towards the high seas, where he could expect to catch much bigger and healthier fishes that weren't affected by the cities pollution.

IxXx3EI.png

Altough, a few miles in, he crossed ways with a little yellow submarine-type of vehicle that just stopped and steered towards Jean's boat as he saw him.

Jean released the throttle, wondering why such of a strange looking vehicle would sail his way in his direction.

To his utmost surpise, a man of familiar attire reached out of the cabin and quickly hopped into Jean's boat.

ktjdlI3.png

"Take me to the island!"

Out of confusion, Jean let the man take the wheel and drive up further and further on the seas until a big chunk of land could be seen at the distance.

VaayltE.png

"That's it! We're here!"

"Wow, how was I not aware of this place!?" Jean expressed himself, as the man navigated closer and closer to the beach.

Totally forgetting about what his main goal was, Jean started to explore the island with Darragh, which altough being deserted, was surely filled with life at some point. Vegetation was of the likes he had never seen and the water was so clear, the fishes could be seen swimming.

XEKvZpV.png

He took this opportunity to take out his fishing rod and capture a few of these exotics fishes, whilst his friend was running around surveying every corner of the island.

CsPDRwW.png

Proud of his haul, Jean called it off and both men sailed back towards Los Santos, fulfilled with their experience, already looking forward to get back to the island.

QAYIIGO.png

Now having fresh exotic fishes on hand, Jean got straight back to The Noodle House, where he would then start preparing sushis.

LTol6cM.jpg

Having 22 boxes of sushi ready to be delivered, he went off and bought some letters, in which he would write a little note, directed to chinese community of the local area.

4ac3ZbQ.png

Once the Rebla was packed up with sushis and letters, Jean drove towards Strawberry, where the less fortunate families have settled due to the lower rent prices.

S61VpEY.png

Having done his good deed in Strawberry, Jean was stopped by a white 9F and a rather unpleasant conversation ensued... The little satisfation Jean had from delivering the sushis was quickly shattered and replaced by a strong feeling of anxiety and stress, as a criminal organisation was forming around the area...

"This is the new OTF block bro."

AX0BfNt.png

With his waves of thoughts battling each other in his mind, Jean proceeded to drive towards Little Seoul to deliver some more sushis.

As he was making his way into the area, a man could be seen, with barely any clothes on, gesturing towards Jean's Rebla.

Wondering for the man's health, Jean stopped...

"Man! I need to buy some clothes... I'm freezing!"

His name was Rocco. Rocco asked Jean a ride and along the way to the clothing store Jean gave him a couple of tips on how to get around the city and get to make a few connections. Altough, Rocco quickly got interested in Jean's attitude and started to ask too many things about Jean's business and the organisation he was a part of.

Brushing off each and every questions as much as he could, without mentionning anything that could potentially incriminate Jean. He still gave him a quick rundown of who was FSO and shown the man the location of The Noodle House and described the areas where which, most of the... "delivery business" was ensued.

As the man was out of the vehicle, shopping for some clothes. Jean slid a box of sushi, along with one of the notes he wrote on the back seat.

Coming back to the car with a straight face, a warm smile was quickly drawn on the man's lips as he noticed the box and the letter.

DohgDD5.jpg

Jean went ahead and explained to the man that he was delivering some food to the less fortunate people and that he still had to run through Little Seoul.

With eyes wide open, his passenger enthusiam was quickly shown, so Jean figured Rocco could stay with him for a little while...

Having successfully delivered the remaining packages. Jean had to take Rocco back to his job.

tfePEPi.jpg

After this hard day of work, Jean could sleep on both hears knowing a small portion of the chinese population of Los Santos had something to put under their teeth during this holiday season.

RO4ykVC.png

"It's not much, but we're here for them..."

Edited by Captain Tofu
  • Like 23

发育迟缓

(Stunting)

---

While Jean was delivering meals to the door's of Strawberry's and Forum Drive's residents, Charlie and Jake took a quick trip over to the skate park of Forum Drive to meet some of the residents in more of a social setting.

The pair quickly set about introducing themselves to some of the teens around the skatepark and basketball court. This show of face from senior members within the organisation helped reinforce their presence in the area, reassuring residents they were safe under the protection of The Four Seas Order.

As they were chatting away, some of the locals had taken out their BMXs and began racing each other, in and around the nearby alleyways then performing tricks and stunts on the skatepark close to where Chi and Jake were conversing.

Immediately Chi's eyes lit up with excitement, she was an avid BMX rider and didn't want to miss an opportunity to have a little fun, especially while the rest of the group was busy elsewhere.

The two drove over to The Noodle House in Little Seol, here they picked up their bikes, stowed them in their cars and drove back up to Forum Drive.

jake_1.png

As they arrived Thomas, Jamal and Greg pulled up to join them and spectate as Jake attempted to defy the laws of physics on his BMX.

jake_3.png

As Jake continuously flew up and down the half pipe, perfectly executing tricks, Thomas and Greg watched in awe from the side-lines, cheering him on. As the hours went by Jake picked up a few injuries after falling from his bike several times.

While Jake and Chi took their last few runs up the ramp, Thomas thought it would be a funny idea to throw a snowball at Jake while he was mid-air, causing him to fall off and badly injure his shoulder. Chi looked on shaking her head in disappointment at Thomas' immature behaviour, but she definitely wasn't surprised. Thomas laughed for a little but then rushed to Jake's aid and took him to the medical centre a couple of blocks away to get it checked out.

Video of the Incident
Video of Jake's BMX'ing (Credit to Thomas Beaulieu)

• Like 24
  • Upvote 1

希望

-(Hope)-

The last few sentences of a phone call still stuck in Dlugi's head..

"Growing up without anyone around who you can call Family isn't always the best option. Obviously, nobody wants to have that happen to them. But since you're on the run for killing your step-father... You don fucked up kid."

A few seconds went by...

"Did you find out anything I asked you for?"

This call been going on for too long already. Fuckin' twat never goes straight to the point, gotta fuckin' toy with you..

"Potentially. But there's an issue at hand. [REDACTED] got into a bit of trouble with the GROM. As you can imagine, these Spec Op twats don't fuck around. For them, the easiest thing to do is to bury [REDACTED] somewhere in the woods."

"And here's my guess... Since you don't need [REDACTED] for anything, I have to go and save his sorry fuckin' ass. Give or take?"

"On the ball lad."

Dlugi sighs heavily..

"Fuckin' sound. I'll be on the next flight over. Get a bottle ready."

Without telling anyone what he's up to, Dlugi packs a few sets of clothes into a bag. Orders a ticket straight to Warsaw. He looks at the price of the plane ticket..

"Oh you gon' pay me back that plus a bonus. Cunt."

While ordering a cab to pick him up from his flat, Dlugi pours himself a quick pint. He sparks up a cig, sitting down on the couch, his pint and an ashtray on the glass coffee table. He looks out his flat windows on the pink-yellow sky, reaching for his pint and downing it.

His phone buzzes, Dlugi notices it's the cab app. Finishing the cig as he gets up, he tosses the pint glass and the ashtray in the bin. Stepping out of the flat, he locks the doors behind him. Moving quickly, he gets to the cab, throwing his bag in the seat next to his.

"LS Airport. Pay you extra if you hurry this bitch up and don't say shit. Sound lad."

After arriving at the airport, Dlugi took out a lump of cash, handing it to the driver. Watching him drive away, he turns around, putting on his headphones and turning the music up to max volume. One final look at his phone...

"Sorry."

He turns his phone off. No text, no call, nothing.

"Dead Man walking as it is..."

Continuing down the stairs, he gets to his gate, hops on the plane and falls asleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"D, wake up! Your shot's getting warm."

Reaching forward with his injured hand, he tries to aim the shot glass to his mouth. Not so easy with losing an eye.

"Oi, look at cyclops over here, struggling! C'mon lad, stop spilling it!"

Slightly chuckling, Dlugi looks up at his mate with a grin.

"Still pull more than you, Séan."

"Ok Mr. Worldwide. Where they at then? Did you leave her in Los Santos? Wonder how the City of Saints is treating her."

"You're forgetting one thing, lad. Missing thumb would be a problem on my right hand. But it's on my left. Can still aim, shoot and hold a pistol pretty good. Irish cunt."

Dlugi pours himself another shot, using his bandaged hand still.

"Get me a plane home. The old sack o'shit ain't moving from here, for his and my sake. I'm going back to the hotel. Text me details. Keep him alive. Ireland's shit weather hasn't changed one bit, fuck this. Night, ya wankstain."

Dlugi takes his last shot, and stumbles out of the bungalow. Taxi waiting outside for almost 20 minutes. It takes D home pretty quickly. He pays, taxi leaves. Managing somehow to climb a set of stairs in his state, Dlugi gets to his hotel room. Shutting the door behind him, he collapses onto the bed. Sleep arrives shortly after.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Home sweet home."

Dlugi steps off the plane. Never been more depressed to land in LS. Not because of the people, or any bullshit situation in town. More-so the fact that he won't stick around for long this time.

"The less people know, the better. Right?"

He got home without any problems from anyone. Headphones on, Sultan RS' engine roaring. Turns out you can trust a person to park your car where they've been told. Crazy.

Dlugi parks the car at his flat, getting inside quickly and dropping his bag. He takes out his phone, checking for any updates.

"Nothin', cool. Aight lets reset the jet-lag."

Tossing the phone on the floor and the headphones on the table, he jumps on the couch. Laying on his back, he puts his left hand to his only eye left.

"This better be worth it."

Gently rubbing his bandage around the now-empty eye-socket, he turns on his side, getting consumed by sleep.

Edited by Dlugi
  • Like 18

Strawberry Car Meet

At this point, the Four Seas Order were no strangers to putting on public events. After all, they helped keep up the public image and made Little Seoul’s citizens happy. With the Order’s recent move into Strawberry including the acquisition of the local laundromat. Looking to increase their influence and also introduce themselves to the neighborhood, it was decided that a car meet would be put on at their new property.

Thanks to Jake’s connections in the city, he was able to acquire a brand new Penumbra FF for unusually cheap to raffle away. After adding some mods to it, it was put on display for everyone to see at the laundromat’s parking lot. With ads running throughout the day and such an attractive giveaway, the Order was hoping for a good turnout.

F5AFAyg.png

The radiant sun’s rays shined bright across the city of Los Santos. The occasional blaring of sirens and engines roaring filled the warm air. A beautiful day for a car meet. Of course, there had to be a bit of preparation before the event. Jake and Chris got straight to work. The Penumbra FF was carefully driven to the end of the lot by Jake. Of course, the giveaway car was the vocal point of the event. The iconic green of the vehicle glimmered as the sun’s rays hit it. They then both got in contact with Weazel News to put out some final advertisements for the big day. Time would soon tell the turnout of the event.

EMHCV02.png

Vehicles from all different makes and models flooded the once vacant lot. People from all over the city came to view cars as well as show off their own. Jake was busy processing raffle entries for countless amounts of people while Chris kept the crowd lively with his charisma. It was quite the turnout for the Order.

mYkgtfE.png

As the meet came to an end, it was time for a winner to be announced. Jake went ahead and got all the entries counted. He then used a random number generator to pick a very lucky person to take home the iconic Penumbra FF.

“Sean Manner!”

Sean slowly made his way to Jake in shock. The vehicle’s papers were then signed off to Sean and the once filled lot would soon become vacant again. Another successful event by the Order. Who knows what may come next...

Big thank you to Jean Pelletier for putting out this awesome video on the event:

• Like 21
  • NAY 1

"Train to New York. Today. Evening. You got your ticket in the mail. See you soon."

The phone hung up. Dlugi knew it was gonna be tough, but didn't think it'd be this tough. Calmly getting up from the couch, he slips on his shoes. Walking downstairs, he checks his phone. New freq was sent out. He opens up one of his safes, pulling out a few keys of coke and a handful of blunts. Smirking, he pockets them, locking the safe. He makes sure none of his other safes are open.

"Just in case I ever make it back in one piece. All these toys stay with me."

He walks out of the building and pulls out his Sultan RS. First stop, meet with her at the beach. A quick ride there, he pulls up next to a fast food stand, taking a fresh hamburger and a couple bottles of water. He parks the car towards the beach. He climbs the lifeguard hut and gets somewhat comfy. Pulling out the coke and blunts, he slowly removes his mask, revealing the eye-patch covering his left eye-socket.

"See you've been busy, huh?"

Dlugi nods slowly, splitting both products evenly. He quickly snorts a line, numbing the feeling slightly with the weed. The buzz is amazing, especially since he was never much into anything more than weed.

"Gonna join me or..?"

She does the same, buzz hitting her almost immediately.

After about half-hour, Dlugi said his goodbyes and promised to be in touch as much as he can be. Packing up the remainder of his products, he calmly gets into his car and drives to the Noodle House.

"Busy as always."

It was FSO night, where friends and neighbors from Little Seoul were invited for a nice hot meal. Chit chat and rumors were exchanged, as well as some laughs. Everyone seemed to enjoy themselves. Even our Irish friends were having a nice and chill night.

"Stephen, let me talk to you for a sec lad."

Dlugi asked Stephen if it was okay to ask his and his gang to accompany FSO to LSIA after dinner was done. Stephen nodded.

"Not a problem lad."

Soon after, all meals were finished, all dishes washed. Everyone that was present slowly made their way to the Airport. Thankfully, the train station was underground, so Dlugi didn't have to travel far for that one. All cars present parked up, as to attract as little PD attention as possible. Everyone stepped out and formed a circle around Dlugi, who thanked them all for coming.

"Y'all been the real ones for as long as I know ye. Been through thick and thin, been through a war for fuck sake. But here we are. Unfortunately, I'm out this bitch. Got Family stuff to look after. Not the FSO family kind, but biological family."

Everyone present nodded, but stayed quiet. Stephen and his crew quickly left, after a call on the radio came through. FSO stuck around, and walked Dlugi to the lowest level to catch his Train.

last_story_1.thumb.jpg.0e7f316e2d27b7d618a72400a64c683c.jpg

After reaching his platform, Dlugi went into a bit more detail as to what is exactly happening. He took off his mask and showed everyone present the eye-patch.

"Call me stupid, call me dumb. But if there's a 1% chance of finding my biological father, you bet your ass imma take it and hold onto it for dear life. If I do find him, you lot probably won't see me again. If I don't, I may come back. It's all up in the air right now, cant predict the future."

He gave away his most prized possession - the baseball bat. Gave it to Chris for safekeeping, in case he ever does come back. He then proceeded to snort the rest of his coke, dividing his weed between the present members.

last_story_2.thumb.jpg.60c37d769ab0b76c9244d66429c279a1.jpg

"Y'all made every single High Command member proud for all your time with the Four Seas Order. And for that, I wish to thank all of you present here. For now, Jake will take good care of you. If anyone has more experience than any of us here, it's him. Trust him with your life, and you won't regret it."

One last picture with the gang. The picture was sent to his phone, where he couldn't take his eyes off it.

"Aight fuck off before we all start fuckin' crying. Do me proud and don't fuck up. I'll be keeping tabs on ye, yeah? Go on, outta there."

last_story_3.thumb.jpg.96b397a78949ac5f59eb4e9ae36b0d6a.jpglast_story_4.thumb.jpg.6f190ee1c1561eedcf343518fd46954e.jpg

On the real though, I wanna thank everyone who I came across and RPed with over the course of almost 2 years now. From the early stages of Marcellos, through The Wanted, Los Zetas and finally Four Seas Order. Always fun.

See you later guys.

• Like 44
  • Upvote 2

On 1/8/2021 at 6:24 PM, Dlugi said:

"Train to New York. Today. Evening. You got your ticket in the mail. See you soon."

The phone hung up. Dlugi knew it was gonna be tough, but didn't think it'd be this tough. Calmly getting up from the couch, he slips on his shoes. Walking downstairs, he checks his phone. New freq was sent out. He opens up one of his safes, pulling out a few keys of coke and a handful of blunts. Smirking, he pockets them, locking the safe. He makes sure none of his other safes are open.

"Just in case I ever make it back in one piece. All these toys stay with me."

He walks out of the building and pulls out his Sultan RS. First stop, meet with her at the beach. A quick ride there, he pulls up next to a fast food stand, taking a fresh hamburger and a couple bottles of water. He parks the car towards the beach. He climbs the lifeguard hut and gets somewhat comfy. Pulling out the coke and blunts, he slowly removes his mask, revealing the eye-patch covering his left eye-socket.

"See you've been busy, huh?"

Dlugi nods slowly, splitting both products evenly. He quickly snorts a line, numbing the feeling slightly with the weed. The buzz is amazing, especially since he was never much into anything more than weed.

"Gonna join me or..?"

She does the same, buzz hitting her almost immediately.

After about half-hour, Dlugi said his goodbyes and promised to be in touch as much as he can be. Packing up the remainder of his products, he calmly gets into his car and drives to the Noodle House.

"Busy as always."

It was FSO night, where friends and neighbors from Little Seoul were invited for a nice hot meal. Chit chat and rumors were exchanged, as well as some laughs. Everyone seemed to enjoy themselves. Even our Irish friends were having a nice and chill night.

"Stephen, let me talk to you for a sec lad."

Dlugi asked Stephen if it was okay to ask his and his gang to accompany FSO to LSIA after dinner was done. Stephen nodded.

"Not a problem lad."

Soon after, all meals were finished, all dishes washed. Everyone that was present slowly made their way to the Airport. Thankfully, the train station was underground, so Dlugi didn't have to travel far for that one. All cars present parked up, as to attract as little PD attention as possible. Everyone stepped out and formed a circle around Dlugi, who thanked them all for coming.

"Y'all been the real ones for as long as I know ye. Been through thick and thin, been through a war for fuck sake. But here we are. Unfortunately, I'm out this bitch. Got Family stuff to look after. Not the FSO family kind, but biological family."

Everyone present nodded, but stayed quiet. Stephen and his crew quickly left, after a call on the radio came through. FSO stuck around, and walked Dlugi to the lowest level to catch his Train.

last_story_1.thumb.jpg.0e7f316e2d27b7d618a72400a64c683c.jpg

After reaching his platform, Dlugi went into a bit more detail as to what is exactly happening. He took off his mask and showed everyone present the eye-patch.

"Call me stupid, call me dumb. But if there's a 1% chance of finding my biological father, you bet your ass imma take it and hold onto it for dear life. If I do find him, you lot probably won't see me again. If I don't, I may come back. It's all up in the air right now, cant predict the future."

He gave away his most prized possession - the baseball bat. Gave it to Chris for safekeeping, in case he ever does come back. He then proceeded to snort the rest of his coke, dividing his weed between the present members.

last_story_2.thumb.jpg.60c37d769ab0b76c9244d66429c279a1.jpg

"Y'all made every single High Command member proud for all your time with the Four Seas Order. And for that, I wish to thank all of you present here. For now, Jake will take good care of you. If anyone has more experience than any of us here, it's him. Trust him with your life, and you won't regret it."

One last picture with the gang. The picture was sent to his phone, where he couldn't take his eyes off it.

"Aight fuck off before we all start fuckin' crying. Do me proud and don't fuck up. I'll be keeping tabs on ye, yeah? Go on, outta there."

last_story_3.thumb.jpg.96b397a78949ac5f59eb4e9ae36b0d6a.jpglast_story_4.thumb.jpg.6f190ee1c1561eedcf343518fd46954e.jpg

On the real though, I wanna thank everyone who I came across and RPed with over the course of almost 2 years now. From the early stages of Marcellos, through The Wanted, Los Zetas and finally Four Seas Order. Always fun.

See you later guys.

😗 gonna miss you

• Like 1

- 再見 -
(goodbye)

He takes a deep breath.

„So, here I am again asking you for advice. I am useless without you. I can feel your presence, yet you aren’t here anymore. “

He looks up the sky, the clouds are slowly covering the sun. It starts to rain.

You never wanted this. I never should have started it. You didn’t want me to end this way. I want to thank you one last time, yet I will never see you again. “

It’s quiet, raindrops dripping down his arms. He reaches down to his waist, grabbing his gun and placing it on the ground.

„I’m done, I won’t cause any more damage. People won’t suffer because of me. That’s the least I can do for you. I would do everything to see you smile one last time. “

He takes off his tophat, placing it between his gun and the gravestone.

„I love you. Soon, I shall see you again. “

He turns away, not looking back.

1CfRAzm.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjVQ36NhbMk

Thank you to everyone for the best 7 months on this server. 

Edited by Thomas Beaulieu
  • Like 6

THE BEGINNING

Joey has woken up to his usual day of Los Santos, wake up, eat, play poker, sleep and repeat. But this day was different, while playing poker Joey notices an old friend sat beside him, Kyle Onfroy otherwise known as Ash. So instinctively Joey said hi, they talked and Ash mentioned that Joey should leave Aztecas and join FSO. Joey at the time declined the offer, but Ash wouldn't budge so he gave Joey his number and said "Well, if you ever change your mind, give me a call". Joey didn't think much of it at the time and went on with his day. The next day Joey wanted to fight and hang out with the other Aztecas, but when he went on the main frequency and asked "What are you guys up to?" and he got a response "Doesn't bother you" as he heard those words come out of an Aztecas mouth, he immediately messaged Ash and said "When can i start?". Ash responded with "You can start now, but it won't be easy as you have to get trust first". Joey felt ready and asked if Ash needed help with anything, he said he needed help with a drop that he had. Joey and Ash got in a car together as well as another FSO member and went to get his drop. Joey and the other FSO member both had micro's on them to help Ash secure the drop. On the way to north lab, they encountered a thirsty police officer in need of attention. They were being followed for 10 whole minutes and asked the officer what his problem was, he ignored them and kept on following. As we couldn't get the drop because of the unwanted attention another FSO member got it for Ash and secured it, but we were not out of the woods yet. The police officer called in for additional units and began to chase them, as they had multiple heavies in the vehicle, they were not stopping for anyone.  

After being chased for 20 minutes Ash realized there is no ignoring what's bound to happen, so he said "Guys, listen. I'll park in an alleyway and you guys run with the guns, i'll take one for the team". But Joey and the other FSO member weren't cool with the idea and mentioned an ambush. Ash was on board. FSO set up the ambush on a highway with multiple buildings beside, so that Ash could stop and everyone could shoot the cops. The ambush didn't fully lose the cops, only bought them some time. So Ash insisted that they continue with his idea and the others had no choice, but to say yes. As they were driving up to the alleyway the passengers let out a couple of shots behind them, so that the officers would start swerving and possibly crash. "BOOM!" it worked, they shot a super's tire out and he crashed, that bought them a 10 second window to the alleyway. Ash finally made it to the alleyway, but wait... It's the wrong alleyway. As they had no time to think, they quickly hopped out and started running. The other FSO member got shot immediately and eventually went down, but Joey kept on running. Joey ran up a set off stairs and saw that he was surrounded and thought to himself "I'm not getting out of this". With that in mind he held down his position behind a pillar and held his ground. Joey managed to kill one police officer before getting shot down and eventually arrested. Joey and Ash were transported to DOC and are serving a long time for their actions. 

• Like 16