krooks365

The Four Seas Order

iekawyBdDAfShUUFrEIfCdeLE8f6gUbiKvqlTmXHKaroinbgYcWejrSvlaFljo2wsWxYZYPStuhMLAqHmf9s0jXCqFmYoT0D_B6X3UCWDtM36e3mZSZaVCTFuznB4tMWazo6T5po

一个新的开始

---

(A new beginning)

Streaks of orange and red pierced the sky as the sun slowly fell below the horizon. The occasional blaring of sirens and engines roaring filled the air like a hot air balloon. A beautiful evening in Los Santos”, Jamal thought. After locking the door of his miniscule apartment, he grabbed his lavender BMX off the side of the wall and began his evening ride.

The air was crisp and light as a gentle breeze flew through his dreads. Jamal had his favorite headphones on as he listened to his favorite artists. The rotation of the BMX wheel was audible, yet faint. Jamal began his usual stops for the day to see if anyone was around. As he neared the Del Perro Pier, the aroma of fattening carnival food was potent. The Del Perro Pier was flooded with people conversing and fishing, but no one of interest to Jamal.

Jamal continued his ride down into High End as he gazed at the expensive and luxurious vehicles lined along the lot. A few vehicles caught his eye, but upon looking at the price, he steered clear. The crashing of the waves faded as he rode away from the area. The skies were still orange and red as if an artist had painted the sky.

Jamal rode past Vespucci Liquor and continued down the road past the skate park when he saw a purple and red pearlescent Comet Retro Custom pull out of the Noodle House restaurant. Jamal had come across these familiar vehicles a few months prior at a BMX contest. Although he lost the contest, the people there were kind and welcoming. They even had invited him for a bowl of noodles that night. Jamal felt a warm feeling that night, which would change his life forever.

“Jean!”, Jamal exclaimed as the Comet Retro Custom passed him. The vehicle had come to an abrupt stop and Jamal’s heart sunk. ”What the hell am I doing?”, he thought. The sports car’s reverse lights turned white and the Comet Retro was soon enough next to him. Jamal tried his best to compose himself and greet the man who sat before him, who he recognized as Jean Pelletier. Jean seemed puzzled on why a random person was calling his name. Jamal greeted Jean and talked about the Noodle House restaurant before asking a daring question. “Is your family recruiting?”, Jamal whispered to Jean.

Jamal’s heart was pounding like nothing he had ever experienced before. It felt like months had passed waiting for Jean to answer. ”He is probably going to say no”, Jamal thought. Soon after, Jamal heard a “Yes” from Jean. Jamal felt a bit of relief until he heard Jean say, “We are looking for experienced people”. Jamal’s heart sunk once again. Jamal never had any hands-on experience with the criminal lifestyle. He had only worked legal jobs in the past. Jamal wanted to be completely transparent and honest with Jean. “Well, I actually have no experience”, Jamal said. Jean sighed and at that point, Jamal felt defeat. He felt as if something was stripped of him and he would have to live his miserable life alone. Jamal had no set direction in life. People came into his life and left after some time. He had no real family and blew his chance of having one.

Jamal decided not to give up and try to be persistent. “Although I have no experience, I am willing to learn if I were given the chance”, he said. Jean nodded and soon enough some other members came up to Jamal. Jamal was asked a multitude of questions which he answered as truthfully as he can. He did not want to lie and be someone who he was not. He needed to gain their trust and lying was not the solution. Jamal was nervous during the questioning. He feared he would not be up to their standard. However, Jamal was invited into the parking lot where they continued chatting. Jean asked for his number and said, “Are you available tomorrow? I would like you to meet some people”. Without hesitation, Jamal said “Yes!”. ”Is this actually happening?”, Jamal thought. Soon enough, the conversation came to an end and Jamal waved goodbye to the group of individuals.

The once red and orange skies had now turned to a deep blue. Jamal hopped on his BMX and began his ride home. Jamal was bursting with joy during the ride. He felt like he could do anything. He was closer than ever to having a real family in Los Santos. Jamal got to his modest apartment and leaned his BMX against the wall. ”What a day”, he thought. He got ready for bed, but could not fall asleep. He was so anxious for what would happen tomorrow. After laying still for a while, he fell asleep on the thought of, “Will I be a part of a family tomorrow?”.

---

A constant buzzing awoke Jamal. He groggily grabbed his phone and tapped on the messages app. He had overslept and missed the text from Jean. Jamal frantically replied to the text from Jean. ”Not good”, he thought. Jamal rushed out of his miniscule apartment before hopping in his Rapid GT.

Pedal to the floor, Jamal rushed over to Noodle House in hopes of seeing Jean. Upon arriving, it seemed like a ghost town. Jamal decided it was best to wait for someone, so he put his car into park across the street from the restaurant. It was now a waiting game for Jamal.

The once blue skies slowly faded to a red orange as the sun began to fall below the horizon. A familiar scarlet-haired woman rode up to Jamal’s car on a BMX bike. Jamal greeted the woman known as Charlie Lau. After some small talk, Jamal asked about Jean. Charlie swiftly radioed for Jean. Soon enough, Jamal was invited into the parking lot of the restaurant.

“Good progress”, he thought. After a short wait, other members arrived at the parking lot as well as Jean. Jamal became really anxious at this point. He still did not have a definite answer, but he remained patient. Jamal went ahead and greeted the people around him as he waited.

The skies had once again turned a deep blue similar to last night. A small discussion erupted whether or not Jamal would become a trial. Jamal stood silent as he watched the group discuss. There were a few whispers here and there before Jean turned to Jamal. It was decided Jamal would become a trial.

Jamal was ecstatic about the news. However, he kept his cool. Jean invited him into his Sultan Classic to go pick up his trial jacket. It was a short trip to the clothing store as there was one a few blocks away. After chatting in the vehicle, Jean disappeared into the clothing store before returning with a trial jacket.

The experience was surreal to Jamal. He never thought he would have even made it to the trial phase. But, there he was sitting in that car with the trial jacket in sight. Jamal took the jacket from Jean and put it on. At that very moment, Jamal unlocked a new chapter of his life. A new beginning for Jamal, which would change his life forever.

1tYWli1K6N9L4nTFvZ06aW18czJqkimnlh76pRETRDz41H-g2Y4kbUd-36Zenfqz_CeTVHh6ZI0sGjtSBrvwqEyycru2lggfe6Lrq70DkifYGWMu8t5tkNAozaEbn-6f5-I5i2GHGprQgAl-15b9d9u4bIv1A1AZA2aHFOwfFXt7Hpt7lhkgnaRiVQS_qjyMFHG_C_YTv6N7FbieDuUTzMXys-Ypf95XDFHxtRdl0iqXCTcVTkqlUGpKxnjOwmqOkF83csluKJNq0353BtaGm4wAsPqXj5R4BHIGGUb3iBbE6v267f24iOQaaMlVlA2eBuZlTyVMvnz61lLe8AJc6d53hsE0aoflui7t_YiNhZSkmWhAk01ni73cvrOQJlwlwBzqmSYfDj8EooY5DHy3Q-1Jcz-L0rW8gd0kBoFPCNM2dCp1OBlyNqo6wYhnrO4SVLcS2Glq9inLeF_kw4RmvzJT82XQMz2v0N5isEjnL_Q2WJZaE_S-gbhkPaTHBwfR5Far41McvzruKHaSvBKdwbpjphOyGsZmgC9tNFesu-coXKzex_GW_SWbjFRMmaFAkuDiNslhKOik_r9RecVjnzoSbh5jiJEWgjpm866rfxMxq2XEiKqkV4y6t3PtxaBiIBvqwBFajJyjXBAwnl8XqnadV4visr0JmMzD8_bOW_gadyycC5FMdSGnuZuUXn-2m8Y115Tqu3vjxTmMzRCj-qF8o8bm1e2Vc8ytvYBrqxcQWZ6GPMQF0TFhDYcKFpC8VKf1xAD8iP_TqaWoX8zBOQDk9Em5jMCcxdKpEQiacFV4WPJM17qaza2wvW__tF4DO6HjDbgSKm-M2LD_rxwQQ_gDTdqjpp3xAy4Gg1UG2Q7g78ZE3S9vUCEH_dnWpVGdF6PQAJsNAUV9RXWR87sR-GesWiPUyEm_y9EEiyebHYVmxFIQjux8k0nnysIRfj0evcvdicX1_8saj5mAIMTeXqOIzdiDI2OJv5jAPP77Hj4stpmXrgISTIrEOLGtjT3PyTg8n7x7YCqE3D7jInK_Ipw2_z9W-tNZ_1jRB_IBpq4I9rDsDKpk5ln0uoOwcpVE

• Like 17

lnLeZ9o.jpg

亡廾丹尸卞ヨ尺 1

Ty Uzi wakes up at his apartment like every other day going about with his usual chores. Heating his breakfast in the microwave. Watching his meal cook and gazing at the digital clock and loses himself to the silence and starts daydreaming about his ambitions and what he has once wanted to become and his dreams. It Never sat well with Uzi how some people can have it all and live so large while others do so little. He has been having lots of free time in the recent days all he does is fishing and hunting every and then while he waits for the next paycheck.
In that free time, he thinks and plans how to get the world to spin in his favor and turn his luck around.
He started gathering information about those plans and put a lot of thought into how to execute them.
Those plans so to say were not very legal and would come at great risk, but Uzi never backed down and never will. All he needs is proper planning and smart execution and of course the right crew that he can trust with his life.

He gets pulled out of his deep thoughts to the sound of the microwave that finished cooking his breakfast. Uzi goes for an early ride in his Massacro before going to his favorite fishing spot by the damn. Turns on the radio, and loses himself to the tunes singing along getting distracted more and more as he passes by noodle house. Baam! He rear-ends another car and suddenly gets shifted forward involuntarily into the steering wheel. Feeling a little lightheaded he gets out of his car to check on the other guy. He could recognize a voice as he approaches the front door saying "Are you okay?".
Uzi replies "I'm alright, you? Sorry I was distr....." and then stops talking as he gets surprised it's Jean Pellautier he hit. Uzi and Jean met a while ago a few times, but haven't spoken to each other since.
Jean has always been kind to Uzi and helped him out with some troubles he had with some trouble he ran into back then.
"Heeey Uzi!" Jean said. Afterward, they parked at the gas station by noodle and did a little catching up. Uzi remembers Jean from the time he was still trying to make his way up the ranks in FSO.
Jean asks "So... What are you up to?"
Uzi looks puzzled and confused before he answers. He explains to Jean what he's been through and what he's looking forward to doing with his life and that he's not very settled with his current situation.
Jean nods and listens quietly to Uzi telling his story and starts to look more interested with his eyes widened when Uzi tells him about his plans that he has been working on, but explains his frustration due to lacking trusted associates. Jean then waits for Uzi to finish and after a long silence he says "Are you rolling with anyone now?". Uzi takes a deep breath and answers "No" followed by a head scratch.
Jean says" Would you like to be?". Uzi's eyes shine with excitement and nods.
Jean asks a few other questions then tells Uzi to wait for a call since he already has his number and knows him he can vouch for him.
They say their goodbyes and leave. On the way home Uzi is thinking about what Jean has told him and couldn't help but wonder if his life is going to change.

fAHiMt9.jpg

亡廾丹尸卞ヨ尺 2

A few days later Uzi receives a message that had his head twisting. He was invited to swing by noodle house and meet some people. He was received by Drew Volkov, William Lau, Jamal, And Sean. He had a few words with them and then was asked to follow down to the clothes store where he received his trial jacket which wore proudly. He got a paint job for his car that fits the order. It was a new chapter in Uzi's life and he realized the opportunity. Later that day, He met Jean and he took him for a ride around the city briefing him in on the ways of the order.

cvvxKXr.jpg

Then he said," I need your help with something, you for it?"
Uzi then nodded excitedly. They drove to the guy who imports stuff in town and made an order and drove up to stab city to collect it along with Sean.
they got back and had a few drinks had a few laughs and Uzi started meeting more people and making a new family for himself which he soon realized.

7QBvwDx.jpg

vPXRNMS.jpg

tjOECV1.jpg

b8MjW31.jpg

vKDXBkJ.jpg

亡廾丹尸卞ヨ尺 3

A few days later Uzi was on the frequency trying to do his part and help out, and that was when he met Ash Volkov. There was a big fight about to go down at Mount Chiliad where he was summoned to help out his brothers. He organized along with some new friends he made from TRCC an ambush for Aztecas and La Familia. Uzi was never more motivated. The first bullets were fired as Aztecas drove up and followed by what felt like a rain of hellfire. You could smell the gunpowder in the air like the morning fog.
Uzi survived after dropping 4 guys along with many of his brothers and sure taught those Spanish ballers a thing or two about respect as their last remaining vatos fleed for their lives.
The connection between Uzi and his new family grew stronger afterward and got more involved.

Bank heist, That was the first thing Uzi heard as he toggled his radio on the next day. He didn't hesitate to grab his BF-400 and hurry to the location they agreed on hitting. Chumash bank.
Uzi parked his bike outside alongside the others pulling his mask down covering his face as he walks past the corner. He joins his brothers at the vault and waits for the sign as Ash coordinated everyone with his role. Uzi's was to rush into the vault door as it cracks open and grab as much cash as he can. So it was and as the bank alarm went off he hustled outside with his brothers to their getaway vehicles. They regrouped at the tunnel they selected as a meetup location after the heist to coordinate the cash and launder it and give everyone his contribution share.
It was a successful heist and he made a nice cut of 20,000$.

WkO8rhP.jpg

7fiUhHw.jpg

To be continued... T̥̩̖̳̳̲ͮ͑͜y̴͎̞͈̱̚ͅ ̧͚͎͉̠͍̙̆ͧ̀͌ͣ̄̅͜ͅ ̦̬̍̎̾͢U̳͎̮̠̺̣̗͂̒̀z̡̲͖̟͍̩͊̄̏ͨͅi̢̦̰̳͎̩͙ͬͯͅ

yJgEw5V.jpg

Edited by Mr. CJ
  • Like 9

理智

(Sanity)

---

"The last thing you can afford to lose is your mind."

Chris nodded along to the words that the old man was speaking, his eyes staring off into the distance.

"You lose that, you'll be lost forever."

He closed his eyes for a second and just as he opened them again, the man had vanished.

B59HAiT.png

Not bearing too much mind, Chris lept off the wall that he was just sitting on and opened the door to his apartment's garage. Getting in the driver's seat of his trusty Jester Classic, he let his hand slide over the Oni mask that he had been wearing for the last few months. For now, he would not put it on, instead taking in all the ripples. The texture. The scars it had collected. The memories. 

It was time. 

He opened up his phone as tears rolled down his face. Phoning and texting old friends, some of which had become enemies. For Chris, the love was still there. 

He made his way out onto the streets and only had one destination in mind.

vbJGeUd.png

Arriving in Paleto, he parked in front of The Office and went up to the roof. Taking in the salty, dirty, Paleto scent, he let his gaze wander through the city he called his own. Mayor of Paleto forever. At least in his mind.

Making his way back into the city, there was only one more stop left. 

His eyes lit up when he saw the parking lot of the Noodle House full with cars. This is what he had worked for and he was proud of it. Stepping inside for one last time, he said his goodbyes to the members seated around the table and went back on his way.

He was not sure of where this ride would lead him. All he knew was, it would lead him away. Back on the road to save his sanity.

---

This concludes the end of my journey on Eclipse. It has been an incredible year, I've achieved everything I wanted to and more. I've made a lot of friends and for that I am so thankful. Thank you FSO for taking me in when I was just a little legal and honestly was until the end. Massive thank you to everyone on Eclipse that made this journey a fucking great one, you're far too many to list here. But I think you know who you are.

Love you all, FSO forever. 

• Like 18
  • NAY 1
  • hand 1

1 hour ago, 4Hunnid said:

iekawyBdDAfShUUFrEIfCdeLE8f6gUbiKvqlTmXHKaroinbgYcWejrSvlaFljo2wsWxYZYPStuhMLAqHmf9s0jXCqFmYoT0D_B6X3UCWDtM36e3mZSZaVCTFuznB4tMWazo6T5po

绑架

(Kidnapped)

Jerry Okibi had just woken up, he grabbed his keys to his Tropos Rallye and went to his armory to get a silenced .50 Pistol. After getting ready for the day he drove to meet with the rest of FSO at Noodle House. They had gathered up to get onto the same frequency and head up north to checkup on their drug turfs. Unfortunately Jerry had split up from the group for a split second to checkup on North Lab and saw a Goblin selling drugs on FSO turf, he hopped out to find out what was going on but got into an unexpected shootout and was laying on the ground slowly bleeding out.

It was all a blur but he saw someone walk up to him in green, knowing it was Irish he felt a relief and knew he was going to be fine. The Irish member who he didn’t get to identify gave him BLS and waited until FSO came to pick him up and take him to Paleto MD. Jerry had a flashback and had seen the shooters face, he whispered to Ash Volkov “It.. was... Jonhy Crazy”. 

Ash radioed in a search for Jonhy and shortly after the call was made, Jonhy was spotted on the roof of Goblin HQ in Paleto Bay. Enzo, Ash and Jerry snuck up on Johnny and kidnapped him taking him into an ally, they took his radio and firearm. Ash then put on the radio after shoving him into their Shafter V12 and spoke to the Goblins informing them that we had captured they’re member. We had asked for $50,000 cash or Johny's life would be taken, The Goblins  laughed and told us they didn't care until Nikolai agreed to pay the ransom.

The money was set to arrive in the hands of one person who was to be unarmed and it was to be delivered to Ratón Canyon Waterfall in the next 30 minutes or Jonhy would die. FSO were setup all around the area heavily armed in case anything were to go wrong in the transaction. Fortunately the Goblins went through with the deal and traded Johnny for a briefcase full of $50,000 with zero disturbances. Moments after we took the money we heard police sirens above us on the bridge so we hopped into our vehicles and left the area.

2117824307_GrandTheftAutoVScreenshot2021_01.20-09_50_31_12.thumb.png.4ac316a2dda9994d7d47698c3c4a3660.png

1895395219_GrandTheftAutoVScreenshot2021_01.20-10_03_03_74.thumb.png.126e22b71476c41eed272ac3205f0bfb.png

48086309_GrandTheftAutoVScreenshot2021_01.20-10_09_14_37.thumb.png.e3483ab067b3dc330934e1e3b5480da4.png

This was such a fun roleplay scenario, enjoyed every minute of it. Well written story Jerry!

• Like 6
  • dead 1

FSO, thank you for your time on the server and the RP that you provided to the rest of the community. I have said this many times before, but this faction was the main motivation that helped me change the direction of Daichead Gadai completely by pushing forward a massive emphasis on backstory and heavy RP scenarios. I constantly admired the hard work that the members evidently put into their faction and started working towards doing the same. 

FSO has led by example on what an RP-based faction looks like by showing that RP is what you make of it and not simply revolves around constant fighting.  FSO showed that RP extends beyond script and gang-to-gang relationships. Everything created by FSO - events, details, stories - were all clearly researched to follow lore closely. 

Thank you for being a pivotal feature of what RP looks like on the server. I have had a great time RPing with everyone, and I will miss the presence of this faction on the server. All the best to everyone.

Edited by Lola Millers
  • Like 14

It was a blast fighting u guys gonna miss the rp with u guys it truely was a good run the time I had in crimson to lost than I become a trial for fso it was fun thx for all the good times.  I will never forget this faction it will stay with me forever and all the memories I had thx to ash volkov who atleast gave me the chance to try out for u guys and I hope everyone does well in thare journey along the way.  Aka josh will thx for the good times.

Edited by Itssmegol58