Flucifial

Vending Machines

On 8/28/2019 at 3:52 AM, padpilot said:

-1 this suggestion does not promotoe player interaction. why have a vending "machine" when you can have a player work as an actual vendor and promote player interactions?I'

I've shed a tear from this reply... 

Uhm, sir, vending machines exist real life and ECLIPSE Roleplay is meant to simulate real life so uh... what?

1 hour ago, Flucifial said:

I've shed a tear from this reply... 

Uhm, sir, vending machines exist real life and ECLIPSE Roleplay is meant to simulate real life so uh... what?

introducing a vending machine doesnt really contribute much more to RP though, if you suggested that these vending machines be owned and operated by anothe job which require filling then that would be better. 

i mean, whats the added benefit of working vending machines? as opposed to the immersive benefit of having people act as vendors in various stores and restaurants across the city. 

i mean on the basis os vending machines existing ill give it a plus 1, in terms of promoting immersion, player interactiona dn gameplay i give it a -1 . just my opnion though . 

Edited by padpilot