gyrhnr

Reduce Rain Frequency

I actually think the weather is a lot better.

There are days and days where it doesn't rain, then it rains for a whole day off and on, then not again for several days.

It's a good balance for people who don't like it and people who like it.

Edited by Xoza

Rain needs to be less often and to be synced. It's annoying when I have to chase a suspect and it's blue skies for them but it's flooding for me, making me slide everywhere. It rains FAR too often, It has become a meme where I get told to get off duty / offline because it literally rains all the time. It makes me want to log off because it gets boring.

It's literally been raining for 75 mins...

Edited by Shadow
  • Like 1

It seems that the amount of times it rains varies per person, due to the sync issues. 

Perhaps if we had all weather synced it would at least provide a level playing field to judge the frequency before reducing it overall. 

I personally don't see it rain often but everyday I see someone say "is it raining for you?" 

Neutral on this overall, weather should be synced before adjustments are made. 

5 minutes ago, alexalex303 said:

Rain lowers FPS and may put players at a severe disadvantage because it doesn't sync properly. I suggest it be removed just like the cover system, until appropriate syncing can be done.

I don't often agree with AlexAlex303, but in this, I can agree. The rain looks nice visually but it causes too many problems and is far too frequent.

I know global warming is an issue but fuck, it's supposed to be California.

8 hours ago, alexalex303 said:

Rain lowers FPS and may put players at a severe disadvantage because it doesn't sync properly. I suggest it be removed just like the cover system, until appropriate syncing can be done.

Damn, went straight from lowering possible perception to just straight up "fuck y'all's rain." 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.