227 members have voted

1. 1. When should snow be removed?

• After Christmas
    • After the New Year
    • After winter
    • NOW! I WANT IT GONE NOW!
    • KEEP SNOW FOREVER!

This poll is closed to new votes

I see why it was done for the holidays, and I agree with it, it definitely added something more, a nice change of pace. I think after the holidays end, ie after NY, it should start going as it's lost its novelty quite a bit. 

EDIT: To add, the odd thing is that with snow, my frames dropped quite a bit, but without it my frames are always 70+

Edited by George Vern

I think it's a nice little novelty to have for a week over christmas & new year, not for the entire season. If we could get snowballs it would be more fun, but right now it just makes everything look ugly like the guy above me mentioned & doesn't add any value at all.

I can't wait to be able to drive cars normally again tbh.

• Like 1

After christmas is fine. It doesn't really snow in LA and the game looks super bland when its in, probs why rockstar didnt make it snow in online this year. It's cool, sure, but gets old fast. I would only want it for maybe a couple days next year. Weeks is too much imo.