Jump to content
Boonga

New Vehicles

Recommended Posts

New Vehicles Suggestion

 

Well, it’s been about 4 months since we have gotten new vehicles, and GTA had a recent Summer Special update, adding a few new cars. A couple cars have been in GTA for awhile, but it would be nice to have some more variety.

 

All the information for the cars is linked in the name of the vehicle.

 

A couple cars were suggested in a previous thread a few months ago, just wanted to bump them up.

 

If you have any other suggestions, feel free to add them in the comments, and use the same format (Website used is linked here).


 

Quote
Quote
Quote
Quote
Quote
Quote
Quote
Quote
Quote
Quote
Quote
Quote
Quote

Camper 

(I like the idea from the original post that suggested it a few months ago, and think it should work the same way the Journey does)

Camper | GTA Wiki | Fandom

 

 

  • Like 5
  • Upvote 5
Link to post
Share on other sites

I was told that there are some issues with the new vehicles that would require some modification of our current car system to function correctly.

I'm sure given their previous record of doing so, the devs will add more vehicles when/if it makes sense to once those issues are resolved.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Bala said:

I was told that there are some issues with the new vehicles that would require some modification of our current car system to function correctly.

I'm sure given their previous record of doing so, the devs will add more vehicles when/if it makes sense to once those issues are resolved.

So uhhhh are we just gonna ignore burnout's D10 then?

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Baxter Verstetten said:

So uhhhh are we just gonna ignore burnout's D10 then?

No one is ignoring anything, just there have certain functionality that the modview doesn't support yet.

Better to add them when it is supported.

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Baxter Verstetten said:

So uhhhh are we just gonna ignore burnout's D10 then?

The RP scenario with the D10 is when we became aware of the compatibility issues with the current /modview. I +1ed the idea of adding new vehicles however I realistically expect Osvaldon to add the WI and Modview compatibility to the new cars once the larger GTA Online expansion drops later this year (As per the R* newswire post that went up just before the summer update)

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

+1 but

this 4 vehicle already exist in game (regular version ) and some of the cost you more then 80 k so adding the new ones make the regular versions useless and if they wanna add it to the game they need to put a for a high price and this vehicle not worth to pay more then 100k

Sabre Turbo Custom Gauntlet Classic Custom Youga Classic 4x4 Yosemite Rancher

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Qiang said:

+1 but

this 4 vehicle already exist in game (regular version ) and some of the cost you more then 80 k so adding the new ones make the regular versions useless and if they wanna add it to the game they need to put a for a high price and this vehicle not worth to pay more then 100k

Sabre Turbo Custom Gauntlet Classic Custom Youga Classic 4x4 Yosemite Rancher

I agree regarding the Sabre Turbo Custom however the other 3 are vastly different variants of the stock models and I believe that they wouldn't detract from the already existing market for them

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.