Ranger

New Vehicles

New Vehicles Suggestion

Well, it’s been about 4 months since we have gotten new vehicles, and GTA had a recent Summer Special update, adding a few new cars. A couple cars have been in GTA for awhile, but it would be nice to have some more variety.

All the information for the cars is linked in the name of the vehicle.

A couple cars were suggested in a previous thread a few months ago, just wanted to bump them up.

If you have any other suggestions, feel free to add them in the comments, and use the same format (Website used is linked here).

Camper 

(I like the idea from the original post that suggested it a few months ago, and think it should work the same way the Journey does)

Camper | GTA Wiki | Fandom

Edited by Boonga
Added Impaler
  • Like 6
  • Upvote 6

I was told that there are some issues with the new vehicles that would require some modification of our current car system to function correctly.

I'm sure given their previous record of doing so, the devs will add more vehicles when/if it makes sense to once those issues are resolved.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Bala said:

I was told that there are some issues with the new vehicles that would require some modification of our current car system to function correctly.

I'm sure given their previous record of doing so, the devs will add more vehicles when/if it makes sense to once those issues are resolved.

So uhhhh are we just gonna ignore burnout's D10 then?

11 hours ago, Baxter Verstetten said:

So uhhhh are we just gonna ignore burnout's D10 then?

The RP scenario with the D10 is when we became aware of the compatibility issues with the current /modview. I +1ed the idea of adding new vehicles however I realistically expect Osvaldon to add the WI and Modview compatibility to the new cars once the larger GTA Online expansion drops later this year (As per the R* newswire post that went up just before the summer update)

• Like 1

+1 but

this 4 vehicle already exist in game (regular version ) and some of the cost you more then 80 k so adding the new ones make the regular versions useless and if they wanna add it to the game they need to put a for a high price and this vehicle not worth to pay more then 100k

Sabre Turbo Custom Gauntlet Classic Custom Youga Classic 4x4 Yosemite Rancher

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Qiang said:

+1 but

this 4 vehicle already exist in game (regular version ) and some of the cost you more then 80 k so adding the new ones make the regular versions useless and if they wanna add it to the game they need to put a for a high price and this vehicle not worth to pay more then 100k

Sabre Turbo Custom Gauntlet Classic Custom Youga Classic 4x4 Yosemite Rancher

I agree regarding the Sabre Turbo Custom however the other 3 are vastly different variants of the stock models and I believe that they wouldn't detract from the already existing market for them

I can confirm the Itali GTO is in the server. IT was auctioned off for 14million about 10months ago. I see it everyday!

No its not mine, but i know whos it is. This was auctioned off as a one time car, so i dont suspect it will get added. They also did at the time 10 other vehicles including a submarine!

Edited by Jbacon
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, Jbacon said:

I can confirm the Itali GTO is in the server. IT was auctioned off for 14million about 10months ago. I see it everyday!

No its not mine, but i know whos it is. This was auctioned off as a one time car, so i dont suspect it will get added. They also did at the time 10 other vehicles including a submarine!

Edited out Itali GTO (Never saw one! Didn't think they were on the server, such a sick car!)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.