gohena

Phone Group Chat App

Hey, thanks for taking the time to read this, it randomly came across my head that we should have an IC app on our phones that is a social media/group messaging app ICLY. On that APP maybe you can get invited to join a group chat, or maybe you are a given a 6 digit pin that you enter to gain access? This app can be used ICLY as a message board or mini forum for groups or illegal faction members who can us it as a means to have a small message board and a way to relay information ICLY online, This would be able to VOID all "IC" discord channels tabs. I think this will also very helpful for gangs to get in touch with members ICLY on a mass scale. What do you guys think?!

Edited by gohena
  • Like 4

28 minutes ago, gohena said:

Hey, thanks for taking the time to read this, it randomly came across my head that we should have an IC app on our phones that is a social media/group messaging app ICLY. On that APP maybe you can get invited to join a group chat, or maybe you are a given a 6 digit pin that you enter to gain access? This app can be used ICLY as a message board or mini forum for groups or illegal faction members who can us it as a means to have a small message board and a way to relay information ICLY online, This would be able to VOID all "IC" discord channels tabs. I think this will also very helpful for gangs to get in touch with members ICLY on a mass scale. What do you guys think?!

Life invader? Working on it! Or at least, waiting for someone to say yes or no from staff team.

Suggestion: Creating ability to create a group chat(s). Simply pull up the phone > contacts > create group.

You click create group > You enter a group name> Add member > click any/as many contacts as you desire. 

You send 1 SMS > It sends it to all group members. 

This could be useful for various reasons and is something modern and I think would only add to roleplay enhancement. Some examples of usage for groups, giving out meeting details, new radio comm details, organisational messages for events..etc

Edit: Also a remove from group feature for when you need to talk about that person 😓 (p.s Contact names appear when you are called by a saved contact)

Edited by DrizzyDre
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 2