Driqz

La Familia Michoacana

From the start to the Finish
from the start of LFM to the end of it we stood strong as we fought countless enemies that wanted us to go down but we proved them wrong. Crews to gangs that tried to ruin or business and intervening and what happened?... the Mexicans put them in the ground 6 feet under.
----------------------------

PcqGRvk.png
UWY25fX.png

HTkAGXE.png
otcskoT.png

1yaPH05.png

TBI60Up.png
Farmmeeting.png
fsdfsfsf.png

Big_meeting.png
AMUGVsv.png
oIEgwkv.png

unknown.png

it was a good run homies it was a fun ride.

Edited by Driqz
  • Like 18
  • dead 1

I am going to miss every single one of u guys u guys have brought nothing but great rp to this server and to see the gang that helped me threw times and stood with me as my allies in lost mc was the best this really does bring a tear to my eyes boys I will never disrespect this faction I have always had the highest respect for u boys thank u Tyrone for makeing this amazing faction u started and lfm will always be remembered. Thank u for the the good times u gave me in my time here in eclipse. Aka josh will here.

Edited by Itssmegol58
  • Like 2

Much love to all my homies at LFM, def made your mark and even tho it was short, the legacy will not be unforgotten and the RP and everything you achieved during your time on the server SHOWS that you belong on the highest tier of gangs to ever exist on ECRP @Driqz shout out to u as well for being homie since Day 1

sad to see crim rp hitting rock bottom

• Like 4

I have known a handful of the OG LFM members since early 2019 and have always had respect for them. Like many, I was apprehensive about the creation of LFM, but @Driqz, @DrWeeden, and many other OGs from The Wanted & Seaweed turned LFM into a very successful gang. I was fighting against LFM at some points, and fighting alongside with you for much longer. I have nothing but love for all of the LFM homies, you will be missed!

• Like 4

We didn’t always see eye to eye ICly but Tyrone I appreciate you for always coming to the table to handle things with respect. All in all you guys accomplished so much from those first days that we met you all in the brown grey camo gear. I know its not easy disbanding a faction after pouring blood sweat and tears into it for as long as you guys did so much respect and best wishes for whatever you go on to from here.

L2bkZppItYlAca6flkfLhqLrp-rTU3sZWIt8RATI6g8NdBDrV71Sil7c9TpIf1B8NbBvAG29bU7i6JF4plcaPon8HsCD_2zE0OKBRf3lgh2qCnA68mfyD9uD8CucClLThxDB_RVM

6HYzarug_sg2uv_LpXOUs0nDVSS7FnBfnl0pQoiqAZ55kWNhHqj2Llgzn9IPXkmAUBnqQtSnDKV5IHyPtozQTLFWDYPNM_JP3N_9dtAD5l4kOZ3f9JPOKWeeSKqsVL7d4gRPWle_

• Like 5