Driqz

La Familia Michoacana

Sad to see us go like that. But I am very grateful for Santa, Dave, Bernardo, Bobby and Teejay for accepting me into La Familia. Even tho I wasn't in La Familia for a long time it has always been a pleasure and super fun to roll deep with y'all all the way back when GD was here and now when I got in. Thank you so much y'all the best.  💪😈 

-Jamelli Mendoza

Edited by SH0TT0
  • Like 1

No words for this, but hat down to all the amazing people, both opposing side and allies. Thank you all for making the server enjoyable to play on, would not be the same if it weren't for you. I want to personally thank @Driqz for leading this faction and building up such a close familia, with the help of all other members. Thank you Aztecas, Goblins, Irish, FSO, Lost MC and everyone else who has been involved with us, much love😔

Edited by Yugo
  • Like 3

Really going to miss interacting with you guys. Even though we never really saw eye to eye ICly, I've got mad respect for you guys OOC. You helped in ways you could, and didn't in ways you didn't want to. Sad to see you disband for this, but I wish you luck in all of your future endeavors.

• Like 1