Mickeyyy

Name tags for bags/briefcases/crates or "View contents" Option

Oh yes, please yes, Im like always having to go through 10 bags just to find what I need ;( Im trying to organise them in a way I can know which bag is which, but it is still confusing and takes some time to find the right one, especially when it comes to drug ingredients.

The idea is, is to add name tags that would be purchasable from a general store that you could then apply to certain items like bags/briefcases/crates and things where you can store items in general, adding this would make it easier for people to organize their items in their house/warehouse/property, etc.

Another feature that could work is that you could view bag contents without actually taking the bag out and dropping it on the floor and pressing I to view the contents. You'd press "view contents" on the bag while it's in the house stash and a UI would pop up naming what items are in the bag and if you actually want to take them out you'd have to drop the bag and do it like it is now to take items out.

I made a sketch but I don't know if it's needed anymore, but i'll put it here: https://imgur.com/a/CaRCb85

Edited by Korab_Bagadovic
  • Like 2

50 minutes ago, Korab_Bagadovic said:

bruh are you on drugs?

well from my perspective it looks like hes just popping off on people for no reason (most of them). Even in a gunfight, you are suppose to use the /me and /do commands throughout the scene, instead of just popping off (hence the name, roleplay). 

Best example at 1:05-1:13 You just destroyed those guys for nothing 

Saitama C. ////// Los Santos Hero Association
previously: Front Yard Balls + Los Santos Customs

heroassociation.jpg

Edited by PickleBean17
adding examples

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.