Mickeyyy

Name tags for bags/briefcases/crates or "View contents" Option

6 hours ago, PickleBean17 said:

well from my perspective it looks like hes just popping off on people for no reason (most of them). Even in a gunfight, you are suppose to use the /me and /do commands throughout the scene, instead of just popping off (hence the name, roleplay). 

Best example at 1:05-1:13 You just destroyed those guys for nothing 

Not the place for that, but if someone is aiming a gun at you and shooting, i dont think you are expected to /me and /do.

+1 to the suggestion.

Problem:

Most people have tons and tons of bag and when there looking for 1 item they mostly have to go through every bag just to find that one problem. Take all the bags out of the safe, put them out the ground and search them all for one thing.

Solution:

Make name tags we would buy from the store or that just come with bags in general that we could put on the bag and name it so we know whats in what... Heavy guns, shirts, pistols, etc... This would not only save a lot of time but make things a lot more organized. I know in real life when I go on trips I put little sticky tags or sticky notes to know what is on the bag. That way I can just look at the bag I need and find it and grab what I need instead of having to take every bag out and figure out what is in what.

Thank you

- Pablo Cross

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Krallei said:

Problem:

Most people have tons and tons of bag and when there looking for 1 item they mostly have to go through every bag just to find that one problem. Take all the bags out of the safe, put them out the ground and search them all for one thing.

Solution:

Make name tags we would buy from the store or that just come with bags in general that we could put on the bag and name it so we know whats in what... Heavy guns, shirts, pistols, etc... This would not only save a lot of time but make things a lot more organized. I know in real life when I go on trips I put little sticky tags or sticky notes to know what is on the bag. That way I can just look at the bag I need and find it and grab what I need instead of having to take every bag out and figure out what is in what.

Thank you

- Pablo Cross

HUGE +1. We need something to be able to sort bags. Right now it's a pain in the ass trying to remember what you put in what bag and where you put it.

Edited by Copperhorse

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.