James Sakamoto

The Dojin-Kai

E2ouVUZ.png

q7BAPDg.png

Advertising - 販売

With the organization going public. Alex thought it would be a good time to start promoting the dojo. Going into 2020, social media are a prerequisite for a prosperous business, even for a dojo. Therefore, an Instagram page was created to promote the dojo, focussing on sharing pictures regarding self-defence, cultural events and meditation. The page soon became popular within the Paleto-Chilliad area, attracting various people to Paleto Blvd, where the dojo is located. With time the Dojin-Kai hope the page becomes a staple in Los Santos also, promoting Karate and Japanese culture to a wide audience.

q7BAPDg.png

空手

e8sTLF0.png

Edited by Toretto
Content added
  • Like 9
  • Upvote 1

E2ouVUZ.png

q7BAPDg.png

Advertising - 販売

With the growth of the dojo comes a greater responsibility to promote our ways to a differentiated audience. The people running the dojo have therefore decided to start female classes, promoting them on the instagram page. One the one hand this allows for a greater number of members, and on the other hand this allows for a more equal and fair community. The classes will be a mix of self-defense and meditation, allowing for diverse recreation. 

q7BAPDg.png

包含的

1377114574_femaleclassdojo.thumb.png.9cd24ce67a5c2e232706fbd385065a73.png

• Like 9
  • Upvote 4

E2ouVUZ.png

A Small Price To Pay….

Brian Sakamoto is the youngest of the three Sakamotos. When we came to Los Santos we all decided that it is for the best we use fake aliases. This is because of who we were back in Japan. I always looked up to James and Jake. They were always one step ahead of me. Nevertheless, I tried to work just as hard. With failed attempt after failed attempt I started to become demotivated. I became lazy. I started to push the Dojin-Kai further away. Losing connection with my brothers, my family, and myself. Until one day I snapped and disrespected my brothers in front of the family. But most importantly I disrespected myself. Back in Japan with the rest of the Yakuza the punishment for that would typically be death. However, my brothers showed mercy. Removing my mask. They don’t know this but that shit hit me hard. I felt like my whole world crashed on me, I couldn’t think, I couldn’t breathe, so I walked out of the room hand in my head embarrassed and disappointed I sat that night with no sleep thinking of what I’ve done. I’ve disappointed my brothers. I disappointed myself. I wanted them to kill me for what I have done. If our uncle Yakuza General Isao Sakamoto found out what I did I’d be wiped from existence. Brian Sakamoto would never have been born. There wouldn’t have been three Sakamoto brothers… Only two.

I didn’t do anything for the entire night. It was the longest night of my life. Every moment thinking the last thing I will see is the end of my older brother's barrel… However, that moment never came. I thought about how I lost my family, my brothers and it broke me. I knew I had to return a better man if I was given the option. I saw Jake that morning and we had a small talk. We both agreed on my wrong doings and removing me from the organisation was in the best interests of everyone. I pleaded with him to give me a second chance. A final chance because they know who I can be. I am a part of the Sakamoto Yakuza Family and I will show that I won’t let them down anymore. After our talk Jake agreed. But, he will have to speak with James. I waited hours for a response. “I will have to earn my position. I won’t be given it anymore just because I am a Sakamoto.” I said to myself. And that’s in turn what happened. I slowly joined back the family without my mask. I wasn’t an official Dojin-Kai yet but I knew I was doing well. I also was aware that no action considered “treachery” would go unpunished. I knew what ceremony must take place because I held the ceremonial blade for this occasion. I was once the Wakagashira of course. Yubitsume is the only way to get my respect back I thought to myself.

I soon met with my brothers and my fellow family within the dojo. I looked down at my pinky finger and thought about what I said to Jake not so long ago. “A small price to pay…” The sudden realisation hit me. I started to sweat from my forehead as my nerves took over. The family had no clue what I was about to do. All my memories came flooding back. Back in Japan I held the ceremonies for people to do this on a weekly basis. Now it’s my turn.. “Quite poetic” I thought to myself trying to lighten the situation. I was then shortly called up to the front by my brothers.

unknown.png

I breathed slowly, steadying my nerves. I didn’t want anyone to see me shaking on this honourable occasion. Nothing I wanted more from my brothers was to be called family again. That’s why I pulled the ceremonial knife slowly from its holster. It was sharp, shiny, quite magnificent if I do say so myself. I laughed to myself slightly. I looked up at my family sitting on the mat, looking up at me shocked. I felt terrible but they needed to see this, my brothers needed to see this. And I needed to prove to myself that I will never fuck up again. I cant fuck up again. I apologised to everyone. Even myself. Slowly I held the knife down against the joint on my pinky finger. The knife was sharp. Very sharp. Without a second thought I looked up at my brothers and smiled while slicing the finger completely off. The pain didn’t hit at first. The adrenaline did. I felt light headed, dizzy, but I couldn’t stop smiling at my brothers who seemed oddly proud of their idiot little brother. I guess they didn’t think I would do it. I started to feel sick to the stomach and my finger was bleeding quite heavily. I don’t even know what happened to the end of my finger. I was too infused by how powerful I felt. Oddly, I was satisfied by the slice of the finger. Am I going insane? I returned to the family and was given my mask back. It still had the Sakamoto crest on the inside just like when we all made our masks. I wasn’t given the rank of Wakagashira. Besides, maybe I needed to humble myself for the time being. I thought to myself, it’s not if I will get my rank back it is when. If I don’t make it back I have disgraced the Sakamoto name and my brothers. I want to be up there standing and commanding with my brothers. Like old times...

unknown.png

• Like 13
  • Upvote 1