James Sakamoto

The Dojin-Kai

Biography of Dario Ortega 

1-2wBpFMw3TkZHeFpK3lrxwXWfg3_1Kan5HKBIX6H6wnHEujBvZGz92c0UujF_CJGZFVJuNi6DNtrhWofqqGn6zJgr4GQAQwPkFmaMawakMZtHND0tyrh6RO9mepUq0KX_NOdbRN

Ethnicity : Mexican

Launganges : Spanish/English 

Schooling : Master in IT Enginering

The lifline of Dario “El Lobo” Ortega 

He was born in 1988 in a small city near the border the city was San Ferando that city name he will never forget as his life was changed there  he learned everything  from life to the gang life all do he didnt want to do this he was 

introuduced to the gang life as his dad was a Cartel member of the San Fernando Crips he was a good member and a well known member as he was the Assesino of the group he tought Dario how to defend himself from a young age as being tranted to shoot a pistola was a fun thing for Dario but he didnt know what he would get himself in to . Darios dad had an alchochol problem as he felt a guilt for killing people all do he didnt exprese it to others he felt that he wasnt doing the best . Dario never looked up to his mom as his mom made his dad become a Cartel member to pay of the wifes drugs as she was a addicted to cheap herion and crack , most of the times Dario was made to avoid his drug addict mom . His father made a deal with the cartel not to recruit him as he was a talented IT Enginer he went to the Capital and learned in the college got him self a master degree he was looking for a job in the capital when he got a message from his dad my mom has passed away , Dario was prety mad couse dad promised to keep mom safe as posible but she oded on crack then after the conversation dad felt guilt over the situation and went against the cartel and all its member killing them off one by one he was a lone wolf and his Street name was “El Lobo” and after he had killed some big members of the San Fernando Crips he got killed himself , After that Dario Went back to town to know that hes beign searched for as a snitch and a traitor he went to his home with a letter from a cousin that he has found a place to call home he thought about the offer after that Dario took his dad street name for honor as he was such an idol to him he went to the city of Los Santos for a better life but shortly after he got himself in trouble with law he stabbed someone called Butch Rilley for mouthing off behind the bank a group of Latinos saw that and saved him and introduced him to the familia of the Novo Los Aztecas he felt appreciated because in the city he saw a lot of drug ussage and Criminal activitys all do he didnt want to join for the same faith as his dad he did and he made a choise in life that he will represent his dad as he would have wanted him he joined the Familia as it was an Anti Drug policy as he felt secured of him as his problems they gave him a shelter and a thing to live in this city Dario “El Lobo” Ortega is an Soldado in the ranks all do he has broken his rulles of not making drugs he needed the money in the city to suport his lifestyle all do of that he didn’t make crack for his personal isues with his life right now he drives in his cholo. He owns an 1 bedrom flat in a run down motel but hes hapy for  a place to call home he has his dad gun in his room as a promise to do better than his dad . Right now “El Lobo” is fighting a rival gang and he is proving himself worthy for the familia . 

The Start of something new 

55ySBGaeSGcz911Olpsnedb_9QBa9ou35gpZddQ7pGwf1k8-D5if1NVFagpk-zZlYQxI-AHlWioNPVTpoc3uo8q9dqhZZYJTIDqmOGcfBpHel-Mb2okPz6yEmrrJ6RAT00Oev8GW

While waring against the WCA  Dario was doing everything he could following orders and killing for the greater cause  , until one day he mistakenly shot a Triad member which led to couple of them imprisonment after witch “El Lobo” paid the price of the damage he had coused and whilisit the war had brought out the bad in Dario he became not loved and wanted in the Familia after that incident he more and more got pushed away till a moment were they didn't gave him a freq and told him to go away in this moment Dario was boiling from the inside all the pain and suffering he did and now for nothing , in the moments of heet he got deported but when he came back he came back like another person with set goals in life that he wanted to do and accomplish ,he first started out and got himself a brand new Elegy Retro Custom 

After he did it he wanted to change the city in  a better way starting up an Truckers Union which would fight for fair prices in the industry were truckers were mishandled and neglected he got some people together and did a strike that changed the city as he stroked at the bank and got what he wanted bigger pay for the job he does whilst doing that he made some new friends and started to race to prove to the old Familia that he aint such a shity driver as they say time was passing everything was going great for Dario when from nowhere the old Familia started to disrespect all do there was no disrespect from himself towards the old familia and he now got chased by the old familia repeatedly his car got chopped a couple times but he escaped many of there failed attempts to catch up to his racing car Dario came out as a winner with himself having a better understanding of himself he started to organize racing doing whatever it took to prove the old and the new im a person to be reckon with right now Dario is racing and planning his next step in life .

VWpw2aFYpTBJp0laP1PlKe70dVxQtO-_1a741GrXmO1PbwKe2GjZv0y0WcshK-0f70nKFj2pFXYbehBrapoLR00cTUHjZ3i4U5uegq7TvL19EFKqdgkPm8B5-5OMfiR_J_J_E7kP

Old Faces new acomidations

Meeting Brian Rodriguez was a good thing as he tried out for misfits all do when he did it they were in the brink of collapse so Dario went away for a better reasoning as Brian had seen Darios loyalty he after some time asked him if he wanted a new opportunity in life as to i answered yes i'm looking for a loyal family and it then became visible the persons he already knew in town had something going on that he didn't know about with that in mind he accepted the idea of a new familia all do he was shocked that someone actually needed him after the whole ordeal with the Novo Los Aztecas him being absent and somewhat targeted by the old familia he accepted he meet up with some of the higher ups and started to speak El Lobo thought to himself and accepted the mighty new familia called Miner Union at the moment with us being in hiding for a better reason El Lobo went to the hills of chiliad for a sacreat ritual to crucify himself under a new streat name that will be always known Okami the literal meaning of Wolf in japanese he then engraved the kanji in his hand as a remainder of his past and went to go on. As time has passed he has become a fully legged  member of the Dojin-Kai and is a proud member of it right now he's trying to make his living and coping with his past whilst trying to impres the old and the new 

Mining Union Times

Whilst trying to form up the Dojin-Kai whilst Dario was just a Minrai Trial he saw a lot of work done for the dojo and the integrity  of the group whilst doing that Dario was making new contacts and meeting the new family he was trying to impress others and himself that he has been a changed man

Whilst doing so dario encountered many problems with his own temperament not trying to kill others just because he liked to do so his trigger finger was itching but then all of a sudden someone tried to rob one of us but then he finished him off taking his meet and savoring him whilst that dario found a new meaning in life taking 

HsD6k2ewbIvc1qsUnHzMVmEr9qaw9w2wC9MSwbirhmzNrzHHBnkn68X5vURjJs0uIXDpMTiEV8gBN2N6hmXQo6Bupu8h4Olf5ljYaSUxwlcg6PRyHBvel2227DDLSbk0pcUjLjU6

• Like 11
  • Upvote 3

5 hours ago, James Sakamoto said:

THE GHOST 

It was dark, the wind cold, his lungs would start to fill with air. His fingers twitched, eyelids flickering. James thought, ‘’This isn't hell. Where am I?’’  His eyes started to open, the pain in his body made him feel very weak. He began trying to get his thoughts together, gazing at the area near him. He could see sand, dirt, and lights in the far distance.dNUS4wv.png

He attempted to get up off of the ground, his hands struggling to lift his body weight. Pain shoots throughout his body, reminding him of the amount of torture that the Triads had put him through. Adrenaline shot through him in the form of anger, empowering him to at least lift himself and move forward in a crawl. The anger was focused on Bruce Wong and the Triads, knowing that he must push forward for his brothers and sisters in the Dojin-Kai.  

5aj5H7L.png

Crawling and dragging himself through what felt like a never ending fight to find a road, James Sakamoto finally stumbled upon concrete. He fell back down onto the cold tarmac, his eyes fading away, fighting to stay alive with multiple cuts and stab wounds on his body that shouldn't be possible to live through. Just when he thought he couldn't fight anymore, a light in the distance approached, a familiar voice fearfully screamed “James… James!” It was Arabella Kirk, a medic friend of the Dojin-Kai, on her way to clock out of work.

cpeJD65.png

Looking over James, Arabella could see all of the injuries that he sustained and knew she couldn’t stabilize him due to the punishment his body had gone through. Arabella had to act fast, so she grabbed a stretcher to get him in the ambulance where she would take him to Central Medical Center in Los Santos. James asked her to leave him because he was as good as dead if Triads found him to be alive at Central. She panicked, not knowing what to do. She made a quick phone call to her friend, Liam, from the Shelbys. She told Liam that she is taking James to them to get treated.  

zJqMJP0.png

Rushing to the Shelbys, Arabella repeatedly called back to James, making sure he was staying alive and awake.

Once they arrived, they put James onto a bed and started treating him to the best of their ability.  With so many injuries, the guys brought towels and water to clean the cuts. They began taking the glass from his hand that was lodged there from the broken bottle the Triads had used to stab it. Arabella began sterilizing and treating the stab wound on James’ chest.   

gKJcYkd.png

While they treated him, the Shelbys reassured James, saying things like “We will find the fuckers that did this to you, my friend. We will stand by you.” After some time, James was finally stabilized. Arabella told him that she’s never seen anyone survive so many injuries. The Triads had performed one of the deadlest torture techniques on James. It was called ‘’Lingchi,” or Death by a Thousand Cuts. It was a very slow and painful way to die. After they cleaned him up, James had to rest. The Shelbys kept men at the door to keep James safe from further harm. James laid in the bed, thinking about his brothers and sisters in arms back on the streets. The Dojin-Kai would fight till the end. He was sure of it. James Sakamoto will return. This wouldn’t be the end, but simply the beginning of something greater.

The footage you showed me of this was absolutely heartbreaking RP, brother. Loved every second 

• Like 1

E2ouVUZ.png

picturetopeople.org-e40eba1d601e967d3147b67c5d390049efcff3b45c3a506772.png

I know I was only in there for less than twenty-four hours, but it felt like months. I was held captive in a small room, sometimes with six other people at a time - all dressed in red and strapped with guns. It was dark and cold all the time, and I was told very little of what was happening on the outside. Every time another Triad walked into the room and the door creaked open for just a few moments, I had a chance to tell between night and day. But still, every time felt like my last of seeing the outside. In my final moments of captivity, I finally woke up and quickly realised that it was unusually quiet. I first noticed that I had been shivering, followed by the harsh prickling of the concrete floor beneath me. My first thought was to look for one of my brothers, Stephen, who they had taken as their other Dojin-Kai hostage. I began to cry at all the thoughts that raced my mind and all of the possible worst case scenarios. Did they move him and execute him somewhere else? Have they killed another one of us? Does that mean the demands made to our next in command weren't met.. and what does this mean to the rest of my family? Since the start of the war, our numbers were dwindling quickly and the grief I've been experiencing up to this point was torment. This was my only chance of escape if I wanted to see them again.

Enough thinking, I acted fast.

fsfsdfsdfsfsdfsdf.PNG.66f1db4793163a7f546a5dcf58ca5444.PNG

image.png.6b3a1ac48ad31cb62cbb66e24c406202.png

Without a battery in my phone or GPS, I couldn't call anyone for help or locate where I was. My first priority was to be as unidentifiable as possible, which meant stripping off clothes that I have been captured in. I jumped into the nearest body of water and swam across it - I ran across the construction site, along alleyways, crouched in and out bushes. I had to be tactical and out of sight where possible until, eventually, I ended up at a clothing store. I met a stranger outside, and he offered to buy me a phone battery. I promptly threw on a rain jacket from the store and hopped onto the back of his bike. I owed this man my life, so I hope I am able to repay him in the future.

image.png.0f021e8f21f95d54fe9139ddbf8a69e4.png

The stranger took me to Central MD, where I called one of my Dojin-Kai sisters, Tereza. I've never felt so relieved when I heard someone's voice over the phone and neither did she. I cried to her and explained that I had been captured but managed to escape. She organised someone to pick me up stayed on the phone until she knew I was safe. I was then taken to a location where we were reunited and once we were alone, I explained to her what happened and who was in the room with me when I got captured. I was welcomed back onto the frequency with her other brothers and sisters that were still standing. Slowly, my hope returned. 

image.thumb.png.8d27602c26378eddb6542f88d50c5b65.png

The chance of me escaping was slim to none and I will never have another opportunity like that again. Moving forward, I have no choice but to lay low, even when I am overwhelmed with the temptation to jump at every opportunity to protect my brothers and sisters. Once they find out that I've escaped, they will be out for my blood.

I can't give them the chance.

Edited by Lola Millers
  • Like 19
  • Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, Lola Millers said:

The Escape

I know I was only in there for less than twenty-four hours, but it felt like months. I was held captive in a small room, sometimes with six other people at a time - all dressed in red and strapped with guns. It was dark and cold all the time, and I was told very little of what was happening on the outside. Every time another Triad walked into the room and the door creaked open for just a few moments, I had a chance to tell between night and day. But still, every time felt like my last of seeing the outside. In my final moments of captivity, I finally woke up and quickly realised that it was unusually quiet. I first noticed that I had been shivering, followed by the harsh prickling of the concrete floor beneath me. My first thought was to look for one of my brothers, Stephen, who they had taken as their other Dojin-Kai hostage. I began to cry at all the thoughts that raced my mind and all of the possible worst case scenarios. Did they move him and execute him somewhere else? Have they killed another one of us? Does that mean the demands made to our next in command weren't met.. and what does this mean to the rest of her family? Since the start of the war, our numbers were dwindling quickly and the grief I've been experiencing up to this point was torment. This was my only chance of escape if I wanted to see them again.

Without a battery in her phone or GPS, I couldn't call anyone for help or locate where I was. My first priority was to be as unidentifiable as possible, which meant stripping off clothes that I have been captured in. I jumped into the nearest body of water and swam across it - I ran across the construction site, along alleyways, crouched in and out bushes. I had to be tactical and out of sight where possible until, eventually, I ended up at a clothing store. I met a stranger outside, and he offered to buy me a phone battery. I promptly threw on a rain jacket from the store and hopped onto the back of his bike. I owed this man my life, so I hope I am able to repay him in the future.

The stranger took me to Central MD, where I called one of my Dojin-Kai sisters, Tereza. I've never felt so relieved when I heard someone's voice over the phone and neither did she. I cried to her and explained that I had been captured but managed to escape. She organised one someone to pick me up stayed on the phone until she knew I was safe. I was then taken to a location where we were reunited and once we were alone, I explained to her what happened and who was in the room with me when I got captured. I was welcomed back onto the frequency with her other brothers and sisters that were still standing. Slowly, my hope returned. 

The chance of me escaping was slim to none and I will never have another opportunity like that again. Moving forward, I have no choice but to lay low, even when I am overwhelmed with the temptation to jump at every opportunity to protect my brothers and sisters. Once they find out that I've escaped, they will be out for my blood.

Awesome forum post! Love the RP with you guys!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Lola Millers said:

E2ouVUZ.png

picturetopeople.org-e40eba1d601e967d3147b67c5d390049efcff3b45c3a506772.png

I know I was only in there for less than twenty-four hours, but it felt like months. I was held captive in a small room, sometimes with six other people at a time - all dressed in red and strapped with guns. It was dark and cold all the time, and I was told very little of what was happening on the outside. Every time another Triad walked into the room and the door creaked open for just a few moments, I had a chance to tell between night and day. But still, every time felt like my last of seeing the outside. In my final moments of captivity, I finally woke up and quickly realised that it was unusually quiet. I first noticed that I had been shivering, followed by the harsh prickling of the concrete floor beneath me. My first thought was to look for one of my brothers, Stephen, who they had taken as their other Dojin-Kai hostage. I began to cry at all the thoughts that raced my mind and all of the possible worst case scenarios. Did they move him and execute him somewhere else? Have they killed another one of us? Does that mean the demands made to our next in command weren't met.. and what does this mean to the rest of her family? Since the start of the war, our numbers were dwindling quickly and the grief I've been experiencing up to this point was torment. This was my only chance of escape if I wanted to see them again.

Without a battery in her phone or GPS, I couldn't call anyone for help or locate where I was. My first priority was to be as unidentifiable as possible, which meant stripping off clothes that I have been captured in. I jumped into the nearest body of water and swam across it - I ran across the construction site, along alleyways, crouched in and out bushes. I had to be tactical and out of sight where possible until, eventually, I ended up at a clothing store. I met a stranger outside, and he offered to buy me a phone battery. I promptly threw on a rain jacket from the store and hopped onto the back of his bike. I owed this man my life, so I hope I am able to repay him in the future.

The stranger took me to Central MD, where I called one of my Dojin-Kai sisters, Tereza. I've never felt so relieved when I heard someone's voice over the phone and neither did she. I cried to her and explained that I had been captured but managed to escape. She organised one someone to pick me up stayed on the phone until she knew I was safe. I was then taken to a location where we were reunited and once we were alone, I explained to her what happened and who was in the room with me when I got captured. I was welcomed back onto the frequency with her other brothers and sisters that were still standing. Slowly, my hope returned. 

Amazing RP as always. Without even being a part of it you can see and feel the emotions within the RP! Keep it up lovely ❤️

• Like 8

E2ouVUZ.png

Another day, another unwanted fight.

In the middle of the war, Samuel Rojas' past suddenly caught up to him. His only purpose in the city was to help rehabilitate criminals at the Department of Corrections, but all of that went to an end. Once he became part of the Dojin-Kai Samuel's new goal was to help the community, help the legal workers, and value the life of his family, the Dojin-Kai. He began reminiscing the good times he had with his family, including the girl he loves. This was all until the war commenced and people he cared about started falling. One of the most important people in this city to Samuel was a fellow Dojin-Kai member, a girl who he was in love with. The one who was kidnapped by the Council during the war.

This girl was being chased by council members, and Samuel was right besides her trying to help her. In a split second, she crashed into a wall and was held hostage. Samuel was there, fighting back his impulses of shooting everyone, since there was a large amount of people holding her. A tear fell from his eye as he watched them take the woman he loves away. Samuel's involvement in this event, led him to get chased by Zetas around the city. The chase went on for a couple of hours, until it stopped. After it finished, he became obsessed in trying to find a way to rescue her. He searched every single Headquarter in hopes of finding where they were holding her. He had no luck in doing so...
As the hours went by, there were still no news of the kidnapping. The fact that maybe this girl might get killed sank in, and made Samuel feel guilty for not stepping up to protect her. He began blaming himself for her capture, and for everything that she might be going through at that moment. He resorted to drinking his life away.

dd.thumb.png.f376cd1b154555bc84da82dc7cc9175c.png

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Guilt

All of the guilt from the lives he has taken during the war, the loss of his beloved brothers, and the capture of the girl he loves made him believe that there was no hope, that there was no light at the end of the tunnel. All of this hit him harder when he got heavily drunk, and so he believed the only way out of this unjust world is to leave it. 

ss.thumb.png.7ab18c012b735c6415e508d4cb84c0cc.png

He then catches himself in the middle of the act, and remember what his brothers had told him. He remembered the mental training he had with his brother Bradley Castle. Even though times are tough, we have to keep pushing forward, he said to himself. We are stronger than this.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Realization

A couple of hours later, Samuel was detained by the Police Department for crimes he had committed. He has plenty of time to think about everything while being inside that cell. To which he concluded with:
"What kind of person have I become?" he said.
While in the cell, he broke down and realized he needed to seek professional help to get through these hard times, and become stronger to stay with his family and protect them.

He arrived at Central Medical Department, shaking, asking for a CRU unit. He then meets with an old acquaintance, Seth Blackwood. They spent hours talking about Samuel's life, and how much it has changed. How he just wants to protect his family, but feels like he has no power to do so. He began talking about the monster he has turned into. The pain the war is causing him by seeing his old friends on the other side of the war. Dr. Blackwood understood his situation, and gave him plenty of advice, which gave Samuel a different perspective on the matter. 

cc.thumb.png.3626404cfed816c37b360007b2de382f.png

fvd.thumb.png.b7d2c19aca9c4d13d44437360f2def16.png

After spending hours talking to Seth Blackwood about his life, and his feelings - Samuel decided to keep his head high, and look towards a brighter future, which will soon be seen. To keep looking for the girl with all of his might, and to value the time with his brothers and sisters, since he does not know when is the last moment he will have with them.

All of these events have changed Samuel Rojas forever. Once he makes a full recovery, he will seek justice for his fallen brothers. He will not think twice before sacrificing himself for his family.

This is his awakening.

Edited by zeusecta
fixed attachments
  • Like 15

10 hours ago, zeusecta said:

E2ouVUZ.png

Another day, another unwanted fight.

In the middle of the war, Samuel Rojas' past suddenly caught up to him. His only purpose in the city was to help rehabilitate criminals at the Department of Corrections, but all of that went to an end. Once he became part of the Dojin-Kai Samuel's new goal was to help the community, help the legal workers, and value the life of his family, the Dojin-Kai. He began reminiscing the good times he had with his family, including the girl he loves. This was all until the war commenced and people he cared about started falling. One of the most important people in this city to Samuel was a fellow Dojin-Kai member, a girl who he was in love with. The one who was kidnapped by the Council during the war.

This girl was being chased by council members, and Samuel was right besides her trying to help her. In a split second, she crashed into a wall and was held hostage. Samuel was there, fighting back his impulses of shooting everyone, since there was a large amount of people holding her. A tear fell from his eye as he watched them take the woman he loves away. Samuel's involvement in this event, led him to get chased by Zetas around the city. The chase went on for a couple of hours, until it stopped. After it finished, he became obsessed in trying to find a way to rescue her. He searched every single Headquarter in hopes of finding where they were holding her. He had no luck in doing so...
As the hours went by, there were still no news of the kidnapping. The fact that maybe this girl might get killed sank in, and made Samuel feel guilty for not stepping up to protect her. He began blaming himself for her capture, and for everything that she might be going through at that moment. He resorted to drinking his life away.

dd.thumb.png.f376cd1b154555bc84da82dc7cc9175c.png

Guilt

All of the guilt from the lives he has taken during the war, the loss of his beloved brothers, and the capture of the girl he loves made him believe that there was no hope, that there was no light at the end of the tunnel. All of this hit him harder when he got heavily drunk, and so he believed the only way out of this unjust world is to leave it. 

ss.thumb.png.7ab18c012b735c6415e508d4cb84c0cc.png

He then catches himself in the middle of the act, and remember what his brothers had told him. He remembered the mental training he had with his brother Bradley Castle. Even though times are tough, we have to keep pushing forward, he said to himself. We are stronger than this.

Realization

A couple of hours later, Samuel was detained by the Police Department for crimes he had committed. He has plenty of time to think about everything while being inside that cell. To which he concluded with:
"What kind of person have I become?" he said.
While in the cell, he broke down and realized he needed to seek professional help to get through these hard times, and become stronger to stay with his family and protect them.

He arrived at Central Medical Department, shaking, asking for a CRU unit. He then meets with an old acquaintance, Seth Blackwood. They spent hours talking about Samuel's life, and how much it has changed. How he just wants to protect his family, but feels like he has no power to do so. He began talking about the monster he has turned into. The pain the war is causing him by seeing his old friends on the other side of the war. Dr. Blackwood understood his situation, and gave him plenty of advice, which gave Samuel a different perspective on the matter. 

cc.thumb.png.3626404cfed816c37b360007b2de382f.png

fvd.thumb.png.b7d2c19aca9c4d13d44437360f2def16.png

After spending hours talking to Seth Blackwood about his life, and his feelings - Samuel decided to keep his head high, and look towards a brighter future, which will soon be seen. To keep looking for the girl with all of his might, and to value the time with his brothers and sisters, since he does not know when is the last moment he will have with them.

All of these events have changed Samuel Rojas forever. Once he makes a full recovery, he will seek justice for his fallen brothers. He will not think twice before sacrificing himself for his family.

This is his awakening.

well written and insightful first post, manny :769_heart: i can't wait to see how your character develops throughout the course of the war as well as after.

• Like 5

Frank Patterson - Part 2

Part 1:

Chapter 1 | Demise of the Rooks

The war was still raging, but a ceasefire was called to allow The Rooks to meet amongst themselves. The council had given them an ultimatum: remove Dmitri Leroy as leader and elect a new one, or continue the war. The family met at a dock in South Los Santos, and came together to form a parliament for discussion. The meeting lasted for what felt like three hours, and involved a lot of debate, shouting, division and tension.

1641538433_Rookparliament.png.9fae9e398ccedb0447eecdb50e1446fb.png

Photo credit: @Jimmy Irish

Each member was given their say on the current situation, and the general consensus was that Dmitri needed to step down in order for the The Rooks to survive. The issue that divided the parliament, however, was who would replace Dmitri. Eventually, there were two candidates for leadership: Jerzy McEden (someone who was a Rook), or Gauge Michaels (someone who was not a Rook, although favoured by the council). The parliament was split 50/50, with exactly half of the members present voting for each candidate. Jerzy and Gauge would come to an agreement; they were to lead in coalition, with Gauge handling external affairs and Jerzy handling internal affairs. The Rooks would live another day, or so it seemed.

899537367_Newleaders.thumb.jpg.02bea53e6d3b36af07a46f8625aa4ab9.jpg

Despite the agreement, the council would continue hitting The Rooks, and issued more demands. First of all, at the request of Jay Gamble, Frank Patterson was to be removed from the Rooks; this hit Frank hard, and was odd considering Jay didn't even remember his face and had only spoken to him once. Gauge Michaels would leave the city again after less than a week as co-leader of The Rooks, which left Jerzy to handle the final demand of the council: rename, rebrand and reform. The Rooks disbanded, all that was left in the hearts of everyone was emptiness; a void.

Chapter 2 | Joining the Dojin-Kai

Not long after the demise of The Rooks, Frank was approached by an old contact that he new simply as Ghost. He informed Frank that he was working on a new crew, and recognised Frank's experience in the city and wanted him to join. Along with two other men that Frank knew simply as Brian and Jake Wu, they drove to a secluded location. Here it was revealed that they were the Dojin-Kai, an international clan of the Yakuza. Their names were James, Jake and Brian Sakamoto. Many gangs of Los Santos announce their presence too early; they show numbers and are instantly wiped out for it. The Dojin-Kai, however, would have a public appearance of the Miner's Union, which would allow them to spend their first three weeks of existence building up their treasury. At that time, all people besides  the trio were Minarai of the Dojin-Kai, and were yet to be initiated as masked members. The time came for a meeting with the family, and Frank was among the first four to be initiated as Kobun of the Dojin-Kai.

1632798313_MinersUnion.thumb.png.2596227ad97d2fcce79c8b20bdb685cd.png

717181579_FirstfourKobuns.thumb.png.6171b0e287ef26c2645c21f28c2e2790.png

Chapter 3 | Going public

The time would eventually come for the Dojin-Kai to announce their presence in the city. With enough money for a HQ, the family would make their presence know with the colour red and their stationing at the Dojo in Paleto. Eventually, however, The Triads would come for the family for no apparent reason, hitting the Dojo unexpectedly, but failing to do so with all their troops being killed. This aggravated them, and they demanded an excessive payment of 100 .50 pistols, or else there would be conflict. Refusing to do so, the Dojin-Kai stood firm, and the Triads would come to realise that they could not enforce the demands on their own; the Dojin-Kai settled for changing their colour to black.

383739693_RedDojin-KaiFrank.png.d3ac7ea7b2fa8f35023e143214a62d40.png  > 2006151680_BlackDojin-KaiFrank.thumb.png.5c9d86cc3a2415c748aef25ef99cdffa.png

Weeks would pass, and the Dojin-Kai would continue mining for money. Members donated cash to the treasury in order for the final goal to be reached: Koi. Koi was an old Japanese restaurant down in Vespucci, right across the road from where The Rooks HQ used to be. The property was expensive, but that did not stop the Dojin-Kai, and it was eventually purchased. For some reason, this angered the Triads once again, who would start making wild claims and hitting Koi for the dumbest of reasons; the main one being that they 'don't like the Japanese'. They claimed to have been scammed out of Koi, which was a complete lie, but I guess they just wanted smoke. Obviously, the Dojin-Kai had no problem with giving smoke to those who requested it, but it did not take long before the Triads called Los Zetas as backup, as they could not do the job themselves. The Dojin-Kai persisted in their defense of Koi, and the family remained strong.

Chapter 4 | War

Once again, the council were coming for the largest organisation in town besides themselves, and this time it was the West Coast Assassins. A demand of 500 drugs a week was made, but WCA refused, as any respectable organisation would; this initiated a war between the two. Already in a minor conflict with Triads, the Dojin-Kai formed a strong aligment with WCA, and entered the war against the council. At first it was clear who was winning. Battle after battle, raid after raid, the allied forces were emerging victorious, and the enemy was seeing dramatic losses. Depiste this, however, the council would seek the help of Los Aztecas, not being able to cope with a 2v2 situation. From there, the power of the allied forces began to deteriorate. Holding onto Grove Street was simply becoming impossible whilst fighting three major organisations. It only took two days for Frank to be captured after the war resumed, and the council made sure that he would not be able to fight anymore; they cripped him the best they could. WCA never imagined they would be up against the council whilst they helped fight The Rooks, but their time eventually came. Despite it being glaringly obvious that Los Aztecas would receive the same treatment in the near future, they joined the council anyway. No one ever learns.

266565483_Irishladsindahouse.thumb.jpg.78be7b9d29b1863d95d7969d602a2c66.jpg

1238600825_Powerplantambush.thumb.jpg.3b724ae745f042ca09bdb806b973dd77.jpg

Chapter 5 | Retirement and beyond

Being too injured to fight, Frank would return to civilian life. Frank was recovering from the severe torture he'd faced, although he was still able to spend his time making as much money possible. The war continued, which would be evident by the occasional sound of gunshots in the distance or the sudden appearance of a gang convoy racing past. Many of his family had met the same fate, people like James Sakamoto, Bradley Castle and Brian Sakamoto, and he maintained contact with them the best he could. Morale was low, although the fight continued and war never seemed to end. Regardless, Frank was motivated to remain with the Dojin-Kai after the war, and he would not allow it to meet the same demise as The Rooks did. Something tells Frank, however, that the story of The Rooks has not quite ended just yet, but that's another story for another day. Big things are happening, and Frank will make sure he is armed and ready to go again once the dust settles.

1318278467_Frankinnature.jpg.af092c2094850d339124a30707a4bf90.jpg

• Like 10
  • Upvote 3

THE START.

Dara Orkoson had arrived in Los Santos, as like everyone wanting to start a new life in the city of opportunities. Before departing for Los Santos, Dara was highly trained in Mixed Martial Arts in Dublin, Ireland, along side his cousins, Hendrixo Jones and Stephen Neven. Dara's father was Japanese, from Shizuoka on the coast of east Japan, Dara grew up speaking fluent Japanese in his household, along side his Mother, who grew up in the Kongo, who met Dara's father when he was volunteering in Africa for several years. They moved to Ireland at his fathers expense, who wanted a better life and to leave his abusive family behind.

Personality.

Dara growing up had a growing passion for underground fighting, dirty brawls and bare knuckle boxing, He has a loud mouth with a pretty heavy Irish accent, although the face doesn't match the voice, people are often surprised when a slur of curse words come out of Dara's mouth. He has a very confident attitude, He will never back down from a fight. Even when he's street racing, he'll still manage to shit-talk his opponents from his window, screaming at them with a large smile on his face, making them angry and intimidated. He doesn't have a fear of heights, and he's climbed many tall structures without protection in Los Santos, when he is fighting, he is normally in the Shadows, on the roofs attacking from above, making him hard to catch and hard to find/locate. 20200416191657_1.thumb.jpg.535b9eefa0db4e1b7aa4b0301e4dee2a.jpg20200406045425_1.thumb.jpg.638749448da7c2b67957dbb0786ebeda.jpg

Dojin-Kai

Dara was introduced to the Dojin-Kai through a couple of friends, Dara rocked up to the Dojo to meet the fellow Japanese of the city, seeing if he'd get along with them.. Long behold, a day or two later, Dara joined in as a trial with the Dojin, and was soon promoted to Kobun, wearing the mask of the Dojin-Kai Officially. Dara was fighting and working alongside his brothers and sisters, proudly representing the Oyabun who stood before him. Unfortunately, after a certain amount of time, Dara got comfortable a little bit to much in the Dojin and was at a church Ceremony, hosted by the Los Azteca's. Dara was amused by the amount of people at the ceremony, and got a little excited. There was an incident at the church, when A Zeta was walking around the church acting big, loud mouthed and an utter disrespectful individual. Dara tried keeping his mouth shut for as long as he could, but he had to say something, and called one of the Zeta's a prick, this resorted in a big shootout at the Dojo in Paleto, ending in many lives lost and injured. Dara was shortly brought somewhere organised by the Zeta's and the Dojin Kai, to make peace for what happened. Which ended in Dara's tongue getting cut off.

Dara apologized towards the Oyabun, and was shortly let back in, and quickly climbed up the ranks and is now a Wakashu. Dara took his first ever shot of Sakazuki, which was a whole different experience. 20200413213833_1.thumb.jpg.1f7421514a3b4e51af6a24506e97074c.jpg

Sakazuki

After taking the shot of Sake, I was kind of concerned with how I was feeling, it was abnormal, felt funny but also euphoric and eye-opening. I was lying comfortable on the Mat, aware of my conciousness and could also feel every bone in my body resting against my skin perfectly in-tact. A slight breeze drifts through the Dojo, which was as cold as a whisper, keeping me slightly awake and aware of my surroundings, as I drift off into a rapid, surreal and amazing "dream". The dream was odd, like no other. I was walking through a empty desert towards a Guard of Honor, unaware with who was holding the Guard of Honor, my feet swept me there, there was no stopping me. As I walk towards the Guard of Honor, the scent of family blood came upon, and I soon realised my brothers and sisters of the Dojin-Kai were watching over me, keeping me close, as I walk towards the Oyabun. I bow towards the Oyabun, as they bless me with the secret passage, letting me know that my brothers and sisters are always there for me, and that I must protect the sacred Dojo, whether it was life or death, I didn't hesitate to agree. As the Oyabun proceeds to whisper to me, I wake up on the Matt, frustrated I didn't get to continue the dream, but happy, and felt completely comfortable and safe in where I was. The room was empty, I get up and take my shoes, leave the dojo and bow towards the mat.

The War

The past 2 weeks has been exciting and tiring for Dara, he fought in his first ever war against the Azteca's, Los Zetas and the Triads. The war wasn't going successfully as they had thought, but it wasn't unexpected. The war was a win win for us, we got our name out there more and recognized, for such a smaller org than the Opponents, we put up a great fight, along side our close friends, and greatly respected, West Coast Assassins. Although the Council have many numbers, they still haven't caught Dara to be held captive, and they won't, and if they do it will be the greatest mistake they'd made yet.20200502194912_1.thumb.jpg.7a8ed7847b7083ef384c8674d2ec6bef.jpg20200423175913_1.thumb.jpg.e678120a984424eab986a708bbd24245.jpg

• Like 11
  • Upvote 1

The Gun smoke clears….

The sound of gunfire ringing out through the city falls silent. The Dojin-Kai stands humble in defeat. The war was a massive test for the organisation, although faced with defeat, the war taught us a lot about our fellow members and other groups in the city. The council is a well-oiled war machine and has been tested multiple times over the years, this was second nature for them, but every great battle comes to an end and with that our allies the ‘West Coast Assassins’ was brought to heel and given demands that they could not fulfil and sadly the group left the city, hopefully find new beginnings. Our story was only just starting, 'The council' also gave us our exit demands, the initial payment was made and the Dojin-Kai got to work….TPIsFk2.png

• Like 20
  • Upvote 1

Time for a promotion 

The first meeting the Dojin-Kai had after the war was a time to discuss the future and where the organization would be going, moving forward. It was good seeing everyone's face again alongside some new faces from the Minarai(recruits).

VrPQOg7.png

After the war, every single member fought hard but a few stood out with great leadership,  determination, and heart. With that in mind, promotions were given out to deserving members.

RWLEIOS.png

• Like 13

園芸 (Gardening)

Exiting the war, the Dojin-Kai made an agreement with the council to pay 100 drugs to each of its members every two weeks. In preparation, Frank decided to round up the family and head to Braddock's Farm in order to collect Marijuana plants for their cooking operation. Armed with pump shotguns, the crew began planting, crafting and picking, defending the area from hostile groups that may want to cause disruptions. Eventually, a group of Fog City decided to come and try their luck, but the team was already in vehicles ready to fight. Shortly after, a horde of Sheriffs would begin approaching, which is when the Dojin-Kai decided to leave with the plants they had collected.

198585742_Holdingdownthelab.png.d95652e3a416e5a0de3de59d0e2426eb.png

Edited by FrankieP
  • Like 8

Farm Hands and Poker Hands

Where do I start? Intros are always nice I guess. My name is Camilo Guzman. I moved here from Fort Staunton in Liberty City but originally I'm from Medellin Colombia. I lived in Colombia until I was fourteen and came state side with the family. They did their best with me, an angry kid who wanted to show off for his friends. Smoked pot to look cool, got into fights to look cool, and got over sized clothing to look cool. In my twenties though I decided to relax a bit and fall back before I got into trouble I couldn't get out of.  

I kept the friends though, thinking I can have my cake and eat it too. You see my friends kept going further down the rabbit hole. They wanted more pot, more fights, and more over sized clothes. Of course later on it became them wanting more coke, more shoot outs, and more expensive clothing. They ended up getting recruited by the Colombian cartel of Fort Staunton. You know that gang with the freaky snake and bull horns for no reason? Anyway my friends tried to persuade me to join them, but I like wearing gold chains around my neck. Not Colombian neck ties with suits if you know what I mean.

Didn't matter though. My association with those locos got the attention of some bad chinos. Oh by the way before I offend anyone, any person that looks east Asian is called Chinese in Spanish where I'm from. Don't matter if you're Chinese, Japanese, Mongolian, or you have the sun in your eyes, you're a chino. Now with my social ignorance out the way, these guys called themselves "Yakuza". They didn't like my friends so they didn't like me. At least it was simple. They harassed and waived a gun to my face a few times and after a while of that I decided to move to Los Santos. 

Farmer.thumb.jpg.fa331e56c054c7147f3242289d01dfe0.jpg

I started working on a farm here. Some of my family back in Colombia owned a few so I had a bit of a knack for it. The funny thing is people back home think of America as a land with roads paved with gold. Money is supposed to just wind up in your pockets without much effort. What bullshit. Most roads here are made of dirt and that same dirt fills my pockets every time I work the fields. I try not to complain. I was able to afford a small room near the farm and I had food to eat when the highwaymen didn't rob me for it. For all the comparisons there are to make between the US and a near 3rd world county, thieves are the biggest for me. See in Colombia most people rob and kill because they have so little. Here it seems they do it because they want more. 

871855183_Depression(2).thumb.jpg.c50728f68913ae7631e790129e21d497.jpg

The stress was getting to me. I stayed in my room from fear of robbers. Police were not much help. Some are not much different from the criminals to be honest. The badge or what they call "The Shield" is used more to defend their egos rather than the people. Yet here I am, a regular hardworking smart ass caught right in the middle. Dealt a couple of shit hands with no jackpot in sight.

Poker.thumb.jpg.a80f1f10e82d071f60a90409e4c3cfef.jpg

Now here comes the flop. I occasionally hang around the tequila-la-la club to try and make some quick cash before it gets taken from me. On this particular hand I was dealt a man covered in black with a peculiar mask. After some friendly talk at the table I come to find he was Dojin- Kai, a Yakuza clan. My heart skipped a beat. Trouble seemed to continue to follow me and I wondered how this would end. I hoped that this clan had no relation to the Yakuza from Liberty City. After a few games he invited me to meet his friends. "This is it." I thought. He's gonna take me somewhere quiet and finish what was started back in Liberty City. My hands shaking, ready to fold, I followed him.

231954187_MeetingtheDojin.thumb.jpg.854e36d491ef0987ae8bbb600f62ad6f.jpg

We went to a secluded parking lot. Out came another pair of cards. Dressed in black and wearing the same mask. I felt uneasy but we all chatted for a bit. Suddenly, one reaches into his pocket. My world went into slow motion, "What a stupidly convoluted plan just to kill someone." I thought. To my surprise, what I thought would end up being my end turned out to be my new beginning. The river card I did not see coming. "Give me your phone number" he said as he pulled out his phone. I stumbled to grab my phone still in shock and gave it to him. He spoke to me more about the Dojin- Kai. How they truly stand for the pissed off working man such as myself. Not held down by useless laws but instead bounded to a code that is followed strictly for the benefit of the common man. These were not the same Yakuza from Liberty City after all. A while later, they invited me to be a trial member and to meet the rest of the members the following day. I accepted and armed with a terrible pink shirt, I attended their meeting further being intrigued by their clan.

998884064_NewMan(2).thumb.jpg.287ed68c74972bf345cc0f1a5f7007c1.jpg

Here I am today. Proud trial member of the Dojin-Kai. From wheat and tractors to pistols and Dominators. The stakes have been raised and I plan on going all in. For better or worse, Jackpot. 

Edited by Camilo Guzman
  • Like 16
  • Upvote 1