James Sakamoto

The Dojin-Kai

imageproxy.png.94b5a57c6c165a398e5e4d3c98bca8f3.png

新たな始まり

'New Beginning'

q7BAPDg.png.fcde5aa9fe6ddbffc11ecd1b6dfc5ef9.thumb.png.1723a0a958e6f862240d80070faa6fae.png.19e3a8893219036fd16c5a3e4e5405d9.png

Couple of weeks after joining Shelby’s Josh noticed things weren’t the way they used to be. It was very hard to get everyone on the same freq, and everyday more people would leave. One day Josh went to the Bank to get his salary. On the way in he saw James Sakamoto. Knowing he is a good friend of the Shelby’s he decied to ask him what was going on. James explained to him that most of the Shelby’s are joining Dojin and that he would be taking us under his wing. Knowing that this decision will shape his future, he decided to join the Dojin Kai.777782206_paint-clipart-brush-borders-5(1).thumb.jpg.b280ff02e7351ac74d84c3d2ec8f71c6.jpg

q7BAPDg.png.fcde5aa9fe6ddbffc11ecd1b6dfc5ef9.thumb.png.1723a0a958e6f862240d80070faa6fae.png.fcc1c508049a5ac848e3e6a78cc840b7.png

坂月

'Sakazuki'

q7BAPDg.png.fcde5aa9fe6ddbffc11ecd1b6dfc5ef9.thumb.png.1723a0a958e6f862240d80070faa6fae.png.2d95355aed23da7948f173a335b4ccff.png

A few days after joining Josh got an invite from Gabriel, his Kyodai, to come to Koi for his first Sakazuki. They both sat around the table telling their life stories, opening to each other. Gabriel brought them sake and they both downed the shot.

paint-clipart-brush-borders-5.thumb.jpg.490e88a8b2d87a6c33d58896db34199b.jpg

Soon after his head started spinning and he was slowly losing consciousness. Gabriel reassured him that everything is going to be okay, and that he should just let it happen like everyone else did. Josh closed his eyes and let the sake do its thing. When he opened them he wasn't at the Koi anymore. He was back at his home town and it was late at night. He was out with his friend’s pick locking cars and robbing innocent people, like they always did. Just this time he was looking all of that from above. He could see the pain and fear in people's eyes as they were losing everything they worked for.

290693852_paint-clipart-brush-borders-5(1).thumb.png.f47ce072c60951f1d6b5838589e40562.png

In that moment Josh finally realized what was the real reason he went to Los Santos. It wasn't because of the "American dream" everyone talked about. It was because he wanted to change his way of living. For the first time ever he felt like he is closer to that goal. He is a part of the family that will help him become the best version of himself. He is part of the Dojin Kai.

q7BAPDg.png.fcde5aa9fe6ddbffc11ecd1b6dfc5ef9.thumb.png.1723a0a958e6f862240d80070faa6fae.png.2d95355aed23da7948f173a335b4ccff.png

Edited by CkoZz
  • Like 8
  • Upvote 1

Over Watch

The Iron Pegasus M.C needed over watch on a meeting with high command to discuss leadership and to make sure there was no 3rd party wanting to do a hostile take over, one of the high command from Iron pegasus ask

The Dojin-kai to oversea it   

(enjoy the short video ) 

• Like 12

Y8WyIA7eKq1hEz0p-zzA0ad76liTgysGHukhFqH28aptkCMdKYTH6A3nDAIdBYYy9qOeb2JsAmzlCQLlHRR02bFapZkvgSLxodTSdvvC_10h1j63j20f0IYOnDlgbIdOR82rqtMK

STORY OF FRANK WILLIAMSON

Q_dU7t3eKe_hASvKsIvpa2RgMJpZMBLtAX3ywqacZjX_sLWIFLRe1pApreM3WHRyHL7syBcg6VAtQ--uiAYlLRdIfU_8xnbSjYz3VnTIO_bmlXVQoZdwIyMifVbeZBp2AUWpjDY9

NEW BEGINNINGS

Originally from a small town in the United Kingdom, Frank made the bold decision to move to Los Santos to better his future and start a new life. This wasn’t a decision that was taken lightly. He had spent weeks deciding if this was the route he wanted to take when finally, the  decision was made to bite the bullet and buy a plane ticket. 

Now that Frank was in Los Santos, he quickly realised that life was nothing he thought it would be for him and his new beginning got off to a very rocky start and the biggest issues he faced was security and money. Frank was working 4 jobs trying to afford a living, he had nowhere to live and was sleeping in his car. To drown away his sorrows, he would turn to drinking and gambling at the Tequilala. One particular visit would change his life forever without him realising. He turned up outside and he could hear some very loud, distinctive Irish lads in conflict with someone who had clearly got on the wrong side of them. They were dressed in all black and wearing black masks, he stood there and watched as the conflict unfolded. In the end they all left and he went inside to gamble.

As Frank left he recognised one of the people from the conflict earlier that night and approached them, the first thing from the masked man’s mouth was “We got him”. Frank took the opportunity to ask him who he was. The man identified himself as Frank Patterson and that he along with the others were a part of the Dojin-Kai. Frank asked if he could potentially join them, so they exchanged numbers and Frank Patterson said to contact him the next day.

XmrB9_cE88f4hE6wLXbrQDlko7egYS_T3mZq1Aq0dOnpFsefqOqpc_DZNHQ8meZQYUbULFf5mPfPHnuAj-H1-OoBz5COnn87AyvnB3IvMnVikXPyEX-Rx__V6WRG54dD5o2rtNg2

THE INTERVIEW (対面)

Frank W. had contacted Frank P. about their previous talk and they arranged to meet. He got into Patterson’s car and he drove to a secluded location. He was put through his paces, testing his knowledge of the city, of the gangs within the city and to test his mentality and to see if he was fit to be a part of the Dojin-Kai. Due to the short time Frank had been in the city he was told to hang around and get to know the gang. And this is what he set out to do.

XmrB9_cE88f4hE6wLXbrQDlko7egYS_T3mZq1Aq0dOnpFsefqOqpc_DZNHQ8meZQYUbULFf5mPfPHnuAj-H1-OoBz5COnn87AyvnB3IvMnVikXPyEX-Rx__V6WRG54dD5o2rtNg2

MINARAI (見習い)

Unfortunately for Frank a war broke loose of which the Dojin-Kai was involved, so his recruitment was put on hold. During the period, Frank could have easily gone to another organisation and try to be recruited, but this was against his mentality and he wanted to show his devotion he was willing to put towards the Dojin-Kai. Weeks passed and the war had finally ended, Frank’s patience had paid off and he was made a Minarai of the Dojin-Kai.

Frank worked hard for the Dojin-Kai, he would help his family collect the resources needed to cook the tax for the council. Once all of the resources were collected he would then go and assist his mentor Stephen in cooking the tax to ensure it was made by the deadline. He would also do everything he could to help protect his family, whenever needed in a gunfight, Frank would be there, and once conflict had ended, he would then help to take the wounded to get the help they needed.

UI2LFlGhEi673u2534kwdx0Ak9NWG8MA_NEvtUqx-FAlbezsuczd0wnZcjxghT_Ng9ZYQZQUJODWs8rwbeDd6MYSKZFiBJUXxULJAFjHAcbwgkCd318_R0uJSOVwB64S66tssUkQ

KOBUN (古文)

The day came where Frank’s trial came to an end and he was promoted to a Kobun. But Frank’s hard work and dedication did not stop here. During the period of conflict with the council, he made sure he was always strapped and ready to go and assist his family in battle and would not leave unless they would emerge victorious, he would rather fight till the end and fall knowing he did everything in his power to protect the Dojin-Kai. 

PzGGNcTUcc0x49ovmyUoUpNImvCTMJGNQN8C5ZrGP3VVXm5FWrLnDvE7E2Czu9Y4VC0qKvtP5H2EdvUpRnw_eKoDhtdzuKp8C9R7gcYPlxQoy45sKMfio_x5NMK2YcXSjgs_npR3

There were also the bank heists. Frank would help battle against the PD and SWAT during a bank heist to ensure everyone inside the bank could get out and extract the cash safely. Once PD had been fought and the money was safe, it would be extracted and cashed in for treasury. 

3ERNaHXO0oJztMD5dUiOgNbZc1f7yvBZVmCAmretxmaQZz49sg_PwW4gn5FoIf37j4RWvqOgmrLkUfgppFQBfBhbzIOY48ukAQ4adKbCwaYiWIrO89tOWa9ew9a0oZ-neG9FPhfp

WAKASHU (若衆)

We are now at the present, Frank now a Wakashu continues his journey with the Dojin-Kai. No one knows what the future holds, but one thing that Frank knows for sure, is that his dedication and desire to assist and protect his family, the Dojin-Kai, will never die. He wants to see everyone evolve as a team and succeed. He is in it for the long run.

SpNTYy-8hkQxKaiiH4PMRUuxin2wvEJtvWf9Dw0JShdA2MXnlT38dRGT7Qj0q1LdfZhElpJfID7qaKVx_y_iXzcv3fOZlEpfssGtGvsrREtywATBkV37goZOY185JCOqhb2YDkNv

Edited by RGIBB98
  • Like 12
  • Upvote 1

1686698443_logosmall.png.27fc5f32ceb101c63a0b007f62b00e3c.png

GROWTH - 成長

With Alex being back from his work overseas, it was time to resume his duties pertaining to the Dojo. This entails picking back up the advertising campaign for the gym, including related faculties, specifically fighting training and cultural events. However, once he walked back into the Koi for the first time, he could not believe his eyes. There were already large numbers of strangers and familiar faces walking around, training, meditating, and doing other activities. This brought Alex much joy, as it seemed his work in the prior months was not in vain. With the gym having moved from Paleto Bay he was scared that the existing members would flee, but it seemed the number of trainees had only grown. After this motivating experience, he quickly began taking photographs with his phone of an interesting fight that caught his eye; which resulted in a decisive victory of a brown belt. After snapping the picture, he quickly posted it on social media, starting up his work as one of the primary advertisers of the Gym once more, together with the head trainers Lola Sakamoto and Samuel Castle.

1919745272_insta4.thumb.png.62df16e28c8f180e63111df817b8d899.png

Edited by Toretto
  • Like 5

dojin.png.321d775cbc41ec69286b661983cbed41.png

New Beginnings - The Lauries.

The Dojin Kai was transforming, and for better or worse? We do not know yet. All we do know is we are better and stronger as a family.

Dara Orkoson once named, built the trust of his new brothers Tayven, Anthony and Mike and was given the title Dara Laurie, a great privilege and honor to be asked to join my brothers and get closer to them. We met during the WCA war and kept close contact before and after, remaining good friends in the city and helping eachother where need be. Although this was great news and good for Dara, it also meant opening some unwanted doors with the LSPD, in which Dara did not like for their corruption and unlawful conduct. Everytime Dara got pulled over the cops would slap charges on him straight away, saying "Oh god it's a Laurie here we go", as funny as this was, it was also frustrating, but it seemed like lots of people respected the Lauries in prison.

Murda x Dojin-Kai.

Back in Japan, we were very used to misty and foggy mornings on the sunrise of our hills and gardens, speaking of fog, they were no stranger to us, we saw them as we know it. They come but they also go, they were not threat to us, although they put up a good fight and had a good set of shooters. Fights with fog are normally thrilling and exciting for Dara, he tries his hardest and no matter how it goes he gets back on his feet and sets out once again to do what he's supposed to. The Dojin-Kai formed an Alliance with it's brothers, Murda-Block. These guys were great friends of the Dojin-Kai and Dara know's a lot of them from the WCA war and before hand, we bonded very well with Murda, and Dara hopes to continue to do so, together, these would be a powerful force.

271590_20200625002444_1.thumb.png.a6309c624eb0431a6ff6b3e197871cdd.png

The Council.

Although, after the war the Dojin-Kai and the council still weren't completely set straight, although we owed taxes to the council and paid them, a few issues a-rised and we finally came to an agreement. We saw this as an opportunity to help the council when needed, the Dojin helped the Council in a few massive shootouts against The Police Force, loading some of them into trunks and helping them retrieve their trunks, it was a pleasure helping them out, as they helped us out also. The future for now with the council is unknown, but from what we've heard we are on a good path, and we will try our best to maintain it as so.

dojin.png

Edited by Dara orkonson
potowwww
  • Like 15

dojin.png.321d775cbc41ec69286b661983cbed41.png

Tranquility - 平静

With how fast life in the city is, people tend to forget to take a breather once in a while. Alex used to be one of these people, living day by day and forgetting to take a moment to look around and take it all in. As a counter to this, he started meditation to ease his mind and soul, particularly with how violent his life has become over the past years. He was taught the way to a tranquil mind be a wise Japanese dojo-master back in his home city of Kyoto. When he moved to the states, he quickly forgot these lessons, but in more recent times he has picked them back up, practicing meditation once more. Now he has the goal of spreading the ways to a serene and calm presence to the masses, practicing meditation in the dojo on the regular, along with fellow students and masters such as Samuel Castle. Of course, with how commercial the US is, this rubbed off on Alex, and he saw an opportunity to not only share his cultural values to the public, but also make a small amount wealth. Following this, he began advertising the meditation practices for a cheap price, but soon realized he could not fault his master like this. Now, he offers the classes for free to individuals that inquire about them at the dojo. With this choice, he also wanted to spread his ways to the public, advertising them on the Instagram page.

insta5.png.35bff792c1ce9bdf62a9ce529d121f25.png

• Like 6
  • Upvote 2

dojin.png

"Rise of a Yakuza Trap"

XmrB9_cE88f4hE6wLXbrQDlko7egYS_T3mZq1Aq0

An album showing the rise of Aki "Prison" Yamamoto~

4cac335bcfac0d8b08be9d496560d106.jpg

"Fighting times"

bdebcbc2faf00705a6365606427620a8.jpg

"PD celebrating Aki's promotion" 

https://gyazo.com/9def2d5ce25b692a1dd627829da35ada

"Squad in sync"

d03002eef25188490aacab43150bcc75.jpg

"Monitoring national guard and there racist antics"

69d734c656c6683a9a273dbba565bea9.jpg

"Even in prison they can't hold us down"

0080e770a053ce8a22a79174c9be524b.jpg

"Back in prison... as usual"

013d6f13b585bc854ab63281186ef355.jpg

"Lithuanian homies hiding at bank... smh"

df9e6af4718690e8432c0289abc0120c.jpg

"Jess creams her nickers at the sight of Aki in cuffs"

543eeac6a61ba1f5ca4c73a76d851e34.jpg

"Ends where it starts..."

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1

DojinKai.png.e2e2c36a89bb98c9ad34fc05043a04fb.png
1827470846_Bushidowithname.png.a05e9fc7179e94a78cf69e7e00810b7d.png

Before moving to Los Santos, I live in New York where I was apart of a group called The Devils Cartel. Me and my brother joined The Devils Cartel after our parents died and had to start living on our own at the age of 18. With no money and barely any education, work was impossible to find. So we took what we needed. The Devils Cartel heard about us and approached us offering us everything we needed to survive. The Devils Cartel was a vicious group who was known for drug and gun smuggling, along with kidnapping and torturing people. I personally was in charge of meeting people and making connections. Along with fulfilling contracts to kidnap people and get information. After a deal going bad and my brother becoming hunted by our "family". I left in hopes of finding them before him which led me to Los Santos to find him. Sadly I was too late and they killed him before I could warn him.

As time went on in Los Santos and the failed attempt at bringing the Latin Kings to Los Santos and being hunted by people who I thought were friends of mine and my brothers, I found myself lost within the criminal world and took the chance to start anew. I went the legal life. I worked at Weazel and a mechanic shop, neither bringing me what I wanted in life. I finally found myself at LSEMS and loving it but something was still missing. As time went on at LSEMS I made tons of money and opened a club, Cascade Nightclub which later became Eclipse Lounge....i met a girl and planned to get married until I found out things were happening behind my back I did not know and I moved away from Los Santos to regroup. Upon returning I found my entire world flipped upside down, everything I worked for and built was gone.....given away to another. Those same friends who had my back were now just like the girl.....only there until they no longer needed something. Upon returning though I met alot of familiar faces and old friends.....ones who even after all this time were still friends for now.

One friend in particular did not show themselves immediately but later did in an unexpected way. During a medical call at LSEMS I met some people who seemed really cool and chill, Kat Castle and Enemoto. But that world slowly came crashing down when I was called to report to Central MD and greeted by cops claiming I may have ties to criminal organizations based on me trying to protect people who I barely knew. I was informed they were members of Dojin Kai. How was I supposed to know. But one thing was for certain, PD had it out for them like they did for my brother and his group and how they are with everyone who isnt legal. But something was different about this, it seemed personal and I wasnt going to get into it, but, I did want to apologize for not helping Kat in her situation. So I reached out to an old friend who knew everyone, Ghost. Ghost was shocked to hear from me and I explained the situation, he told me he could setup a meet with the Leader of Dojin Kai so I could personally apologize for not being more help........what happened next was unexpected.....

We met at the Los Santos Bank and I was told to follow to a location so I did......we arrived at a location I knew back when scouting properties for the nightclub, The Koi. However the Koi was now one of the Dojin Kai Dojos. Upon walking in, there was no one but slowly people began to pour in.......familiar face after familiar face. All people I knew before I left. They all welcomed me with open arms about being back. I was still confused though, where was the leader. Ghost removed his mask and looked at me and said, I am the leader of Dojin Kai. I was shocked when I left this man was just a normal criminal who got in trouble.....to see what he had created blew my mind......he explained alot to me.....about the start of Dojin Kai, the values, the war.....everything. He had sank his teeth in but after my brother dying I swore I wouldnt pick up a gun to harm people......I was at a crossroads with no clue where to go.

Days passed by and the offer to join Dojin Kai was on my mind all the time. I didnt know what to do and I had no one to talk to......

Business carried on as usual until I volunteered to work at a club and was given an order to shoot someone because they kidnapped the club owner.....I hesitated but did what I was told by my employer. I pulled my gun from its holster and shot the driver 4 times before his body flopped out of the car......at first it was fine but hours later everything came crashing down......the girl I was trying to talk to had disappeared basically.....LSEMS was back to being drama filled and I was being targeted again.....and now I shot and hurt someone......that night was horrible, I texted everyone I knew and asked for help, I was losing my sanity......
However, out of everyone I texted.....the one person who arrived to my aid and helped me was Kat Castle......the Dojin Kai member that PD swore was a bad person......she helped me in my time of need and showed me how to overcome the situation......however through this I learned.....I needed to accept my fate and my destiny......

2 days later an issue at LSEMS arose and the same old drama was confirmed.....I was being targeted by the same employee as before, Ania.....she made the decision for me and showed me the path so I thank her for that......that day I called Kat and requested a meet......she agreed.

Ghost offered me position within Dojin Kai and Kat knew.......my hopes were I would have to prove myself and as such I do, I am happy for that. Kat asked me and my new friend Melon questions they ask every recruit......upon our answers she gave our approval but now we needed to do a final screening with my old friend Mike Laurie, Wakagashira. So we met with him and met with another member Aki Yamamoto, also a Wakagashira-Hosa but Kyodai. It was Mikes birthday and he didnt feel like being an asshole so Aki did our final screening with Mike overwatching......they did not lie.....Aki played no games and went straight to the point, but, she cleared us.....Mike cleared us.....Kat cleared us......Me and Melon were now apart of Dojin Kai as trials or as they call us Minarai. It was our time to prove ourselves to them and the rest of Dojin Kai.

However, over the next few days. I realized alot about myself and my own worries. Dojin Kai wasnt just a gang or an organization....it was a family. A family I swore my life and allegiance too. Seeing as I have no formal last name due to not remembering it after all the years of shit I did for the Devils Cartel.....I texted Ghost and told him that I will not disappoint him for the opportunity and hope one day I can earn an honorable name and bring honor to the Dojin Kai family. He understood where I came from. During these days I spoke to Samuel Castle and explained the same to him along with my worries for the Sakazuki Ritual and how I feared, the ritual would make me into what my brother became but Samuel was very intelligent on the Sakazuki Rituals......they are different for everyone and most people come out a better version of themselves.....what he said after that thought is what made me realize......this isnt just a thing you become apart of and then leave when your ready.....this is your life.....Dojin Kai is apart of you forever......Samuel told me that no matter what happened during my Sakazuki Ritual, that he and the rest of Dojin Kai will be there to help me through it, help me understand, and make sure I dont end up on my brothers path.......he also told me that based on how I think and how I am, that I am a great addition to Dojin Kai.

Moving to today, a war has broke out. Zetas are disbanding and we are being hunted by The Council.....I have been warned by some many people I know to stay away from it....hideout.....avoid getting involved.......
That is not me. I live by the Bushido Code. I live by Dojin Kai. I live by my brothers and sisters. I knew what I signed on for and I know the consequences. I became a Dojin Kai and I will die a Dojin Kai. Those who are not Dojin Kai may blacklist me, hate me, tarnish me......but I will bring honor to Dojin Kai until my last breath and I will earn an honorable name within the Dojin Kai. Anyone who doesnt support me then you are not worthy of being apart of my journey or knowing my legacy. My legacy may not be known to the world but it will be known to those who matter.....The Dojin Kai.

I bleed and sweat for the Dojin Kai.....I will do so until my last breath.....this I swear to my Dojin Kai Family.
I know who I fight for, but, do you?

((For anyone interested, during the writing of this, I found my inspiration through the following song, Ronin by Peter Roe.....it made writing this so more intense for myself and wish I could post it into the background for when people begin to read it))

Dojin Kai Were There During My Darkest Hours
035GJ1.jpg

I Will Be There For Dojin Kai During Their Darkest Hours Until My Dying Breath

QeW08m.jpg

QIjnNx.jpg

WtY1Ff.jpg

Edited by Swattpup1989
  • Like 9

E2ouVUZ.png.bf0252d92aa98ab2648d62605384e84e.png

Much Needed Counselling

A few months ago, I knelt on grass surrounded by powerful men and women of the city. My knees ached but I pledged my loyalty and wore the face of an organization that stood for the common man. Pride filled me and I thought I had found my permanent home in the city. We were draped in black. Sprayed our cars black. The only color I wore. The only shade I knew.

1412345690_Seperatorthing.thumb.png.313a35623452e32b57a0bda0dc462de5.png

Kobun.thumb.jpg.3583785a2122fda508ef5eb97bf31543.jpg

The days came and went. So did our friends and foes. We were held together by our kinship. Glued by our code and ideology. Bound by duty.

20200623224449_1.thumb.jpg.c71af0cc4ac312c037ff57a7dd5a2a75.jpg 

Not all days were perfect. The police have gotten to know us very well. You'd think they would be grateful for what we did for our communities. They walk on boardwalks worrying about parking tickets while we took to the streets and dealt out justice. Unadulterated, firm, swift justice. Our strength dragged the city where it needed to go, even if it was against their will.

Meeing.thumb.jpg.57c9619352e2f21592b2bc91ed6439ae.jpg  

Soon even the council appreciated our work. We never were on the best of terms but maybe this time it'll be different. We welcomed them to our home. Pretty sure we got really shit faced but I don't remember to be honest. "A new era in the city is coming!" I naively thought. Hope soared.

1847957679_Chase(2).thumb.png.1acdfae21d1bb8a4f658553c3cf50bbd.png

Wrong. Wrooooooooooooong. What felt like a day later we were being hunted and killed by the council. I was no luckier myself as I was pursued by the council on one occasion. Speeding through the city in my Hellfire with no allies available to help, my only hope was to lose them or lose my life.

Tunnels.thumb.png.989230955b5b5de67a531db81d3d2420.png

To dwindle their numbers, I sped into the nearby tunnels. My car bounced off walls, I bounced around my car, but determined to escape I hit the gas as hard as I could. The engines echoed through the tunnels and my escape was imminent. "Oh shit I'm actually gonna escape these pendejos!" I said laughing imagining the story I'll tell the other Dojin-Kai. How a snarky little Colombian with a pony tail out ran and out smarted the council.

1412345690_Seperatorthing.thumb.png.313a35623452e32b57a0bda0dc462de5.pngCounseling.thumb.png.e7981bb282d837b1714d84cb2cf72b80.png

Wrong. Wrooooooooooooong. Soon I had a gun pointed at the back of my head and my pony tail made fun of. I joked, smiled, but underneath it all I was terrified. Not an easy thing to admit. I counted the breathes that I took wondering how many more I had left. "Why you rolling with Dojin?!" the man in blue questioned. "I like the colors?" the only thing I could reply with. Puzzled he pressed the muzzle to the back of my head "Why aren't you in colors?!"  Green was the new fashion trend Dojin-Kai decided to adopt since the conflict with council started up again. Me being as stubborn as I am refused to wear green. The dojin's black signified the void, the emptiness we face when we leave life behind. I was prepared to die in black. "Colors?!" I barked back, my fear replaced with annoyance "Dojin has always been in black, and I'm going to stay in black! I'm not wearing that green shit." The fear returned and I was prepared to count my last breath. "I can respect that." An Azteca said before another man in pink dreads responded. "I don't respect that. This man is Dojin-Kai. He's pathetic." A silence fell on the tunnels. My knees ached like they did just a few months ago. "Leave them." A masked azteca woman calmly said to me as she entered my car. I looked to the ground, defeated and unsure. I knelt there waiting for the ground to split open and swallow us all. Just then, their radios went off with someone calling for back up somewhere else. "We'll be right there." the man in pink dreads said into his radio. "Leave him he's useless." One by one, each mounted up in their vehicles and drove off. I saw my hellfire taken through tunnels as they all left me on my knees. The man in blue was last to leave. He approached me with his motorcycle and said "This is what you get for being a part of Dojin. The next time we see you with them, we'll kill you" He revved his engine and drove off following the others. I grimaced getting back on my feet, staring off unsure how long it would take me to get back to the surface. Unsure how long it will be until I see the light again. Will I? I just know that I'm getting rid of this stupid pony tail and putting some ice on my knees.    

Edited by Camilo Guzman
  • Like 27
  • Upvote 1

E2ouVUZ.png

Family

家族

q7BAPDg.png.fcde5aa9fe6ddbffc11ecd1b6dfc5ef9.thumb.png.1723a0a958e6f862240d80070faa6fae.png

It had been a couple days since Dojin-Kai’s last fight and numbers were dwindling to nothing. Although the fights felt nowhere near as shattering as the war when allied with WCA, the last one felt particularly different. This time, Dojin-Kai had exhausted their chances of regaining their peace within the city, so the attacks upon them were relentless and unforgiving.

image.png.b487d84a3964b858d5df0c7b65aef640.png

Over time, members began to approach Lola with their request to exit the organization. Each mask that was handed back to her was painful to hold, and each conversation she had about their departure was difficult to carry. She never knew that there would be a time where she would have to say goodbye to so many members, particularly those she had known since the very beginning.

Where there was once lots of laughter and free-flowing conversation between members, there was silence. Where they were once holding their grounds firmly, they were now falling apart. No one was there to help or uplift each other’s morale when it was low.

Dojin-Kai started to feel bleak.

q7BAPDg.png.fcde5aa9fe6ddbffc11ecd1b6dfc5ef9.thumb.png.1723a0a958e6f862240d80070faa6fae.png

In the past several weeks, Lola had been in and out of the Koi. She continued to meditate and train in the space she still adored.  However, she had finally decided that she would be next to leave. When she went upstairs to lock her safe for the last time along with her mask, she took out a scrapbook of all the pictures she had collected.

image.png.3585defb6dcb91cc48f4598c344b6fc6.png

She remembered the classes that were held, and all the laughter shared. She remembered observing the growth in all the members as well as within herself. She remembered being proud.

image.png.159a9dbf38515822ba12f4c6b39219fd.png

She remembered the formation of an unlikely friendship and second family with the West Coast Assassins. She remembered their resilience as well as Dojin-Kai's and how it carried them up until the end of the war. She remembered the way Dojin-Kai came out of it stronger than ever before.

image.png.99862a7fc77a12f8115d3fe59e6f9cbf.png

She remembered their undercover alias as the Mining Union and the way they protected honest workers while they worked for themselves. She would remember the first property purchased with the efforts of the members, to which they called home for a while. 

image.png.258f24eba2ef68a1a28834ff6009b3ff.png

She remembered the Koi, where meetings and training sessions were held. She also remembered all her Sakazuki ceremonies she shared with her trials and the way they opened up about their stories to her. She remembered her promotions, as well as the pride she felt in others for theirs. She remembered inviting other people into the Dojo, and sharing a space so intimate to the members with others.

image.png.a9e85e1637e2abe00e5aa71389d8006f.png

She remembered their friendship with Murdablock – or also known as Murda-Kai or, as Lola jokingly preferred, Dojin-Block. She remembered their first meeting and way they fought and partied along one another. 

image.png.8eda5ec870792f1d1bf20250135505aa.png

She remembered new and old members, all of whom she treated like her own blooded family members and all of which made Dojin-Kai what it was until the end. She remembered all the disagreements, miscommunications, and arguments.

She also remembered the mutual forgiveness towards one another, as that is how families should be.

She closed the photo book and placed it securely into the safe. Moving forward, she could only hope that the separation of all the members would somehow bring them closer together than pull everyone apart. 

To Lola, without the people of the organization, there was no longer a point or motivation to keep fighting.

Thus, she secured her final decision to retire.

Edited by Lola Millers
  • Like 23
  • Upvote 1

On 7/18/2020 at 2:21 PM, Lola Millers said:

E2ouVUZ.png

Family

家族

It had been a couple days since Dojin-Kai’s last fight and numbers were dwindling to nothing. Although the fights felt nowhere near as shattering as the war when allied with WCA, the last one felt particularly different. This time, Dojin-Kai had exhausted their chances of regaining their peace within the city, so the attacks upon them were relentless and unforgiving.

image.png.b487d84a3964b858d5df0c7b65aef640.png

Over time, members began to approach Lola with their request to exit the organization. Each mask that was handed back to her was painful to hold, and each conversation she had about their departure was difficult to carry. She never knew that there would be a time where she would have to say goodbye to so many members, particularly those she had known since the very beginning.

Where there was once lots of laughter and free-flowing conversation between members, there was silence. Where they were once holding their grounds firmly, they were now falling apart. No one was there to help or uplift each other’s morale when it was low.

Dojin-Kai started to feel bleak.

In the past several weeks, Lola had been in and out of the Koi. She continued to meditate and train in the space she still adored.  However, she had finally decided that she would be next to leave. When she went upstairs to lock her safe for the last time along with her mask, she took out a scrapbook of all the pictures she had collected.

image.png.3585defb6dcb91cc48f4598c344b6fc6.png

She remembered the classes that were held, and all the laughter shared. She remembered observing the growth in all the members as well as within herself. She remembered being proud.

image.png.159a9dbf38515822ba12f4c6b39219fd.png

She remembered the formation of an unlikely friendship and second family with the West Coast Assassins. She remembered their resilience as well as Dojin-Kai's and how it carried them up until the end of the war. She remembered the way Dojin-Kai came out of it stronger than ever before.

image.png.99862a7fc77a12f8115d3fe59e6f9cbf.png

She remembered their undercover alias as the Mining Union and the way they protected honest workers while they worked for themselves. She would remember the first property purchased with the efforts of the members, to which they called home for a while. 

image.png.258f24eba2ef68a1a28834ff6009b3ff.png

She remembered the Koi, where meetings and training sessions were held. She also remembered all her Sakazuki ceremonies she shared with her trials and the way they opened up about their stories to her. She remembered her promotions, as well as the pride she felt in others for theirs. She remembered inviting other people into the Dojo, and sharing a space so intimate to the members with others.

image.png.a9e85e1637e2abe00e5aa71389d8006f.png

She remembered their friendship with Murdablock – or also known as Murda-Kai or, as Lola jokingly preferred, Dojin-Block. She remembered their first meeting and way they fought and partied along one another. 

image.png.8eda5ec870792f1d1bf20250135505aa.png

She remembered new and old members, all of whom she treated like her own blooded family members and all of which made Dojin-Kai what it was until the end. She remembered all the disagreements, miscommunications, and arguments.

She also remembered the mutual forgiveness towards one another, as that is how families should be.

She closed the photo book and placed it securely into the safe. Moving forward, she could only hope that the separation of all the members would somehow bring them closer together than pull everyone apart. 

To Lola, without the people of the organization, there was no longer a point or motivation to keep fighting.

Thus, she secured her final decision to retire.

Really nice history

Best of luck for you .....

🖤

Edited by Lamar Woodrow
  • Like 2