PickleBean17

Eclipse RP: Good or Bad, DEBATE

Breaking up the super large gangs that have way to much wealth and power in the city makes sense.  Its retarded, nobody has a chance, they are light years ahead. And its gonna stay like that forever because most of the staff...etc Are part of those gangs and wealth and power, and dont want to lose any bit of it - OR CHANGE ANYTHING.

Another thing about the big gangs, alot of the cops on other chars are part of the gangs and know the char icly/oocly, they will pick the sides of there friends icly everytime. 

Witnessed it so many fkn times its retarded. Actually ridiculious. And obviously you cant report because theres not enough evidence! It just seems like it all should take place icly in any of those scenarios.

If you wanna lie and say that doesn't happen, than your just part of the problem and actually dont want to help the server grow and become more of an RP server. You want it to stay cop n robbers with your faction leading.

Big gangs, alot of them dont even RP properly, for example, you get robbed, they make you tell them what gang your in, and than boom out of nowhere your in a war against the zetas or whoever for no reason except that they robbed you. LOL

Half the time also, you can see them riding there motorsport bikes all over the mountains at drug labs, lmfao. These 'Official' factions really aint a good example for roleplay at all, lmao. So much metagaming - and non rp. Only see them ever doing anything at meetings or gun fights, everything else is everyone running around randomly in small groups robbing everyone they can because they can, and when the cops show up, they are scared, even though YOU, THE ROBBER, NO MATTER HOW MANY SHOULD BE SCARED. EVEN IF - ITS ONLY ONE COP. lmao

Oh, another thing I noticed, when some official factions get into shit, and leave their vehicles behind cause they had to escape...etc The cops NEVER check who owns the car or for fingerprints. That would make it so there friend on another char gets arrested. Ofc they dont want that.

BUT, when its a random new player that noone knows or cares about than they make sure to finger print and check car owner...etc, the double standard / metagaming / non - rp is appaling. Everyone just picks and chooses who they bully, and if your new, your the lowest of the low, noone wants anything to do with you, so out of ego they do everything to throw you in as long as possible - even if your trying to kiss ass to get a lowered sentence, that just makes them want to do it more.

I read a comment ealier saying that some factions recruit new comers to town, LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. 

Your metagame'd friend on a new char you mean? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

Boost economy and stop making being an offical faction so OverPowered. 

Boost economy so normal people can actually contest with the larger gangs, its WAYYYYYYYYYYYY OUT OF PROPORTION. 

Alot of these official factions have what I call Non - Lifers, people who can play 10 hrs a day for weeks on end. Thats what they are looking for. 

Boosting economy means that a guy who plays a couple hours a day...etc Can contend, because when he buys a 10k gun, he doesnt have to sweat if he loses it / spend an hour grinding just so he can roleplay properly again. 

Oh also, COPS SHOULD NOT PAY FOR THERE GUNS, THATS JUST ANOTHER WAY ALL THESE POWER HUNGRY NERDS WANT MORE. Notice how many are +supporting such a dumbass idea. They basically want cops to lose any wage they have to buying guns to fight the gangs that are always doing stupid shit and looking for a gunfight, LOL

Gangs roll around in groups of like 20, cops already have to play fear rp. Now you want cops to always pretty much be on sidelines. 

Wondering though, do these posts even get checked? by devs?

This just popped into my head and it'll show how much better the roleplay could be if people could actually contest the money / power that some gangs have. 

Whens the last time the Los Zeta's / Blue gang got overthrown? 

Never. Because theirs shit brewing in the server and it stinks. Nobody has the amount of money or numbers, and thats because noone has that much playtime. If you go to war with them your pretty much stuck at bank until you decide to surrender or quit the server. They dont even get NLR. 

If you boosted economy so people didn't have to grind so much maybe people could focus on actual roleplay. Doing something about it. Its been the same 4 gangs for how long? 

Change it up.

Edited by jefree

On 3/31/2020 at 9:50 AM, PickleBean17 said:

2. Wages (LSC I am looking at you!) MAKE A BILL THAT INCREASES MINIMUM WAGE!!!! 10K AN HOUR MAYBE? Here's the thing. Factions don't have budgets. I am 99% sure that the money they pay workers is auto generated for the purpose of RP. I am pretty sure. If I am wrong, then hey: scratch this off the list. Although, the owners could still raise wage and stop being greedy pigs. 

Factions actually have set budgets given by the government. LSC I think has a budget given then also they use money from their profit as well to pay workers. If you actually stay in a faction long enough then you could reach higher salaries such as 8K/hour plus bonuses. We can't have you just come in day 1 and already have a super high salary.

• Upvote 1

When you say gangs are ran by admins/mods there's about 1/2 possibly 3 at a push current moderators/staff members that engage in criminal roleplay.

On 3/31/2020 at 7:04 PM, jefree said:

gonna stay like that forever because most of the staff...etc Are part of those gangs and wealth and power, and dont want to lose any bit of it - OR CHANGE ANYTHING.

On 3/31/2020 at 7:04 PM, jefree said:

Alot of these official factions have what I call Non - Lifers, people who can play 10 hrs a day for weeks on end. Thats what they are looking for. 

This is just derogatory. A lot of people within the community work hard for their positions as official faction / gang leaders.

If you've really come into this community thinking a couple of hours of playtime a week is going to overthrow factions that GRIND to be where they are then you're seriously wrong.

With a server consistently holding 400+ players a day have you ever thought that your playstyle is the reason you're so frustrated?

"Oh, another thing I noticed, when some official factions get into shit, and leave their vehicles behind cause they had to escape...etc The cops NEVER check who owns the car or for fingerprints. That would make it so there friend on another char gets arrested. Ofc they dont want that." 

What server are you playing? Every time i'm arrested my car is impounded following all the other implications of being a criminal, but we suck it up because shit happens. I have a tonne of friends who play as cops but adhere to the RP standards put in place. None of your statements have any type of evidence to back your claims. This is merely a post swamped with opinions without any type of context. That's all it will ever be.

Just a thought.

Edited by Chebbidy
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Chebbidy said:

When you say gangs are ran by admins/mods there's about 1/2 possibly 3 at a push current moderators/staff members that engage in criminal roleplay.

This is just derogatory. A lot of people within the community work hard for their positions as official faction / gang leaders.

If you've really come into this community thinking a couple of hours of playtime a week is going to overthrow factions that GRIND to be where they are then you're seriously wrong.

With a server consistently holding 400+ players a day have you ever thought that your playstyle is the reason you're so frustrated?

"Oh, another thing I noticed, when some official factions get into shit, and leave their vehicles behind cause they had to escape...etc The cops NEVER check who owns the car or for fingerprints. That would make it so there friend on another char gets arrested. Ofc they dont want that." 

What server are you playing? Every time i'm arrested my car is impounded following all the other implications of being a criminal, but we suck it up because shit happens. I have a tonne of friends who play as cops but adhere to the RP standards put in place. None of your statements have any type of evidence to back your claims. This is merely a post swamped with opinions without any type of context. That's all it will ever be.

Just a thought.

what he said makes perfect sense, also heres my opinion on the economy, its so much easier to make money nowdays than it was like.. a year and a half ago. theres way more ways of making money even as a criminal while back in the days the really rich ones were the players who were in official legal factions, now also as a criminal you make a decent living. however ofcourse you will have to grind your way up. you won't be served everything on a plate. Also when it comes to rp, the rp is really amazing in ecrp but ofcourse it won't come to you.. you gota find the rp within you and around you by yourself, get to know others,interact with them, join a community such as a crew/gang/faction/group. the more people you get to know around town, the more rp you will encounter on a daily basis. its same as irl.. if you don't go out and show yourself than you won't have anyone to talk to correct? 

On 3/30/2020 at 1:08 PM, krooks365 said:

I am curious how exactly y'all think boosting economy would create more roleplay. The only thing that needs to happen to create more roleplay are for people to be willing to create and engage in roleplay. If your focused on winning through having money then boosting economy isn't going to change that.

I have been on this server for over a year and I have never ONCE had more than 150k to my name. And I also have never once felt like my lack of money has effected my ability to roleplay. 

I understand the OP original argument of being bored but I think saying it's all due to money is ridiculous. There are those that are here to rob and shoot that's a matter of fact we have all met them. But there are those who are here to roleplay. Just need to step up and offer quality roleplay and you'll find the ones willing to offer it back. 

The only thing limiting people from starting gangs, doing RP, etc is the limits of their patience and creativity. If you want to start a gang, start an interesting rp storyline, go do it. 

You are only saying this because you are already at the top. People who have been playing for a while probably did not have to work for it as there was no competition. 

1 hour ago, MistNinja said:

what he said makes perfect sense, also heres my opinion on the economy, its so much easier to make money nowdays than it was like.. a year and a half ago. theres way more ways of making money even as a criminal while back in the days the really rich ones were the players who were in official legal factions, now also as a criminal you make a decent living. however ofcourse you will have to grind your way up. you won't be served everything on a plate. Also when it comes to rp, the rp is really amazing in ecrp but ofcourse it won't come to you.. you gota find the rp within you and around you by yourself, get to know others,interact with them, join a community such as a crew/gang/faction/group. the more people you get to know around town, the more rp you will encounter on a daily basis. its same as irl.. if you don't go out and show yourself than you won't have anyone to talk to correct? 

@MistNinja Not true. They do not grind and work hard ever. All they do is rob innocent players to make themselves look big. Also, they make sure they "win" every RP scenario. Not what RP is about. There is still a chance for the victim to win in a situation. Instead, the bigshot-cocky gangs on eclipse say "He is powergaming!!" or "Fear-RP???" even though they break these rules all of the time. Another person in this discussion said "Roleplay is what you make it" Oh really? Why cant I just have a bunch of money and RP a wealthy government official? 

Edited by PickleBean17

On 3/30/2020 at 1:07 PM, Seas said:

Hello! Just wanted to put my two cents in on this post. Roleplay is what you make it, you can't really rely/assume others will be putting in the same effort you want to. When I first joined the server a year ago I grinded out money truck job until I got enough exp to join EMS. From then, I was there for 8 months constantly increasing my rp and creating my own style on things. I worked on my in game connections, tried to be as social as possible, and started working on multiple side gigs to increase both my rp and other rp in the server. 

I noticed not a lot of people were using the furniture store or noticed any businesses for decorating houses so I went ahead and roleplayed making my own business, advertising, and making connections with that! Interior decorating has by far made me more money than any script job in the server, and it was all because I put my mind towards doing that rp. There were some jobs I have 200k plus on the tip alone.  At the end of the day, it does come down to the work you put forth. While yes it may take some time, the rp and situations you have on eclipse are what you make it.

After time doing EMS and interior decorating I decided to try yet another style of rp that was new to starting (wouldn't say it was completely new like no one ever did it before but it was a trend that was starting up again at this point). There were many strip clubs opening up so I figured I'd try putting my character into that kind of roleplay, and again, I made a huge amount of cash. More in one night than a weeks works paycheck from EMS. And I did long hours there. 

Poker was another way I made good money in the server. Not a script job, but a fun way to learn how to outsmart others and make some connections through gambling. 

TLDR; Roleplay is what you make of it. If you don't want to do the script or faction jobs, create stuff for yourself! Even if you can't create complete new jobs, spice up the ones you have in script or factions. I gave out special lollipops for my patients, I became know as the lollipop medic. Do stuff that makes you stand out. I met a taxi driver that had a karaoke competition that would pay back riders that won his contest (one of the most memorable and fun times I had even though the ride was like 5 minutes).

@Seas Roleplay is what you make it? Oh really? Then why can't I have a bunch of money and RP a wealthy government official? I truly think we should be able to choose our positions more freely like DOJ. 

as i told u before, no rp server is just gona be like hey here u got 1 milion so u can go rp a milionare. You will have to grind your way to the top, and for what you assumed that i am at the top, i am not even rich ingame lmao.. however i did grind to have my stuff. sorry wrong server for you if you think that way.

Edited by MistNinja

RP here is consistent and it's about character development. Consequences have a longer or permanent lasting effect on your character. You can't just wish for something and get it, earn it. This is how you keep a healthy balance in the game.

You said you wanted to see a change how mechanics get permission to tow vehicles. If you put in more effort, you could've made a difference. Complaining about it in OOC, forums or ingame, will not change how things are done IC. But the fact you asked an admin to promote you.. lol.

Here's a life lesson for you, not everything will be available to you at all times. This includes emergency services. Even in developed western countries, when you call for help for something very serious, you may not get it. This is especially true for ambulance services. There are a lot of people that die each year because there were no free ambulances to come rescue someone. You're simply told "we have no ambulances free and won't have them for some time, sorry". This is a real issue and a lot of people aren't aware of it. 

9 hours ago, Marca said:

RP here is consistent and it's about character development. Consequences have a longer or permanent lasting effect on your character. You can't just wish for something and get it, earn it. This is how you keep a healthy balance in the game.

You said you wanted to see a change how mechanics get permission to tow vehicles. If you put in more effort, you could've made a difference. Complaining about it in OOC, forums or ingame, will not change how things are done IC. But the fact you asked an admin to promote you.. lol.

Here's a life lesson for you, not everything will be available to you at all times. This includes emergency services. Even in developed western countries, when you call for help for something very serious, you may not get it. This is especially true for ambulance services. There are a lot of people that die each year because there were no free ambulances to come rescue someone. You're simply told "we have no ambulances free and won't have them for some time, sorry". This is a real issue and a lot of people aren't aware of it. 

@Marca @MistNinjaI just disagree with the developers' attempt at making it "hardcore RP" by making it as realistic as possible. Sure, there are people with no lives that can do it but there needs to be a fine line between video games and real life. The idea of GTA Role play is great, I love the sound of it and I want to play but it isn't fun when it takes real life time. I was expecting a video game, not a simulation of real life because people cant acomplish things in the real world. I could guarantee that 99% of the people who would agree with me are the middle/low class of the server. The people that aren't rich because of special connections with mods and admins (basically all of the big gangs and groups, which also doesn't promote small groups and gangs, ruining rp). These are the people that work hard and drive the mail truck halfway across the map.. Basically making it regular GTA with a couple extra features and some strict ass rules. If it is truly about "Building Up your character" then the characters might as well start as infants or something. Not some homeless guy on the streets. 

Edited by PickleBean17

The problem sometimes with being new is that new players expect the server to give them something for almost nothing.

The people that have things in this server have them because they've been here 6.. 9.. 12.. 18.. 24 months. They've earned their spots and their assets through their participation in the server and the world we role-play in.

People talk about the little guy getting shit on. The little guy gets shit on in real life. The strong prey on the weak to stay strong. Same goes in Eclipse. Getting robbed can happen to anyone, but if you are smart and don't let your guard down, it happens a lot rarer than you think.

The problem with some of these new players is echoed in society, everyone wants that instant gratification. Everyone prays for rain, but they don't want to deal with the mud.

• Like 1

Well , at least you threw some time while writing this post. But it is complete nonsense. Let me tell why. For me , it looks like that it was loads of crying whilst writing this one

It looks like if you got robbed , cant grind the cash the server is bad or not interesting to play? Dont expect to register and get loads of cash insta , everyone has to grind , and trust me if you are criminal , you can get loads of cash , you just need to know how to rp properly and what to do. Ofc , every player of this server got robbed atleast once , but after that we're trying to do these situations in the other way to prevent robberies etc.
 Anyway , as i've said for me this post looks just a complete nonsense from a man who expects to get all the assets instantly without any grind. Thats dumb. really  dumb. If you dont have time to grind , but have time to cry that this server is not fair for you , i would say you need to find another project , which doesent use irl time. We dont want to listen to your crying.

Edited by Chronius420

I signed up last year, I might have played like 1 month in total. I had a lot of fun and grinding but I've also been left with a bitter taste in my mouth. Things that happened to me, some twice in a day.

- We were doing a lab, we were attack by zetas, we killed them and after 1 min, 20 cars were after us. What a miracle right? So RP.(thanks to Discord) They knew exactly what happened and of course we died later in the run. (and we later got reported on the forums, yeah US.)

- Was running down the street and got killed by a car, the guy opens the door comes to me and he robs me. He leaves...

- Guy stole my car from the NCZ, this happened like 3-4 times.

- I got robbed as a new player( I was online for like 2-3 hours on the server, my first play)

- Guy randomly shot me at the Mines and stole my shit.

- Tried to defend me and my friends after one guy started randomly to shoot at us(1 friend was down after getting shot), took out my pistol(legal) the police crossed right that time we tried to explain the officer what happened he told me to go on the ground while the guy started shooting at my other friend and got him downed. I started to get pissed off, I didn't do shit. The guy ran away on a motorcycle and the police officer put me in handcuffs for what? He clearly see the other guy shoot at my friend and my friend telling him that he is getting shot. The officer didn't give a crap and he dies too after putting me in handcuffs. I got away because some guys crossed after a few minutes and got me free)

- We were in a parking lot sitting outside the car talking and one guy came running enters my car and drove away...what?

- Got 'scammed' for around 400k because apparently it's possible on this server if you try to buy a house and you give the owner the money. (I think it was a zetta guy)

- and many more this are some that I remember and happened last year.

I decided to start playing again. I don't like to complain and usually I don't report what happened because that's not my style. I want to play not waste time reporting, but it's not fun sometimes. + I can't record my screen and that's the only way you can make reports around here. I feel like there should be a way you can defend yourself against the criminals, some more enforced rules. I don't know, right now I mind my own business like fishing or something and I'm afraid some gang is going to come and steal my shit. Keep in mind what I've listed is not role-play. 

Edited by neguritab
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, PickleBean17 said:

a quick update. Working on a ban appeal. They told me this but I am not sure what happens next? I am not unbanned yet. The discussion is closed so I can't ask.

Patience is a virtue. Your ban appeal has not been moved to the archive which means it hasn't been completed yet, just locked. Once someone has an answer for you they'll reply to the thread again, in the mean time wait, it can take a few hours all the way to a week or a month, you just have to wait and be patient. Posting this in other threads will get you nowhere.

Edited by Kyle White Raven

I would love to input my opinion into this as well, I have long, long, long been around Eclipse, I have came and went, seen everything, from the start of the Zetas, to the start of just about everything else. I have to agree with some of these points, but at the end of the day, as you said it is a video game, people play games to win. While that is not a good mentality to have towards roleplay, it is a mentality that a lot of people have, myself at times included. With that being said, I agree completely with criminal rp, it is absolutely atrocious to watch the majority of the time. Granted a lot of these "gangs" do have incredibly solid roleplayers, most of whom I am friends with, but at the same time, I feel like for criminal factions, their should be the same standards put into place as their are for the legal ones. Make them prove they can roleplay, I've seen time and time again countless reports after reports of every single gang, as soon as they do not win a situation it instantly into the report section, this doesn't promote good roleplay, it doesn't promote a healthier stance towards roleplay. If I call a member of a gang a bitch for instance, theirs a really good chance I'm going to have 50 other members roll up immediately in that situation and I'm going to have countless guns to my head. This time of mentality needs to be taken out, honestly it does. PD, and SD are included in this as well, if people are playing to win, then what is the point of playing? I really really do hope that something does change towards this mentality, be it from the gang leaders, or even from Admins implementing new guidelines, but something does have to change to promote better roleplay potential, and just a healthier server.

1 hour ago, Kyle White Raven said:

Patience is a virtue. Your ban appeal has not been moved to the archive which means it hasn't been completed yet, just locked. Once someone has an answer for you they'll reply to the thread again, in the mean time wait, it can take a few hours all the way to a week or a month, you just have to wait and be patient. Posting this in other threads will get you nowhere.

ok thanks just checking. I was not sure because they say that locking it means that it has been "resolved" and nobody could comment on it anymore. It seems like they should respond fast. froggy responded almost instantly. I didn't know that was the full process. 

On 4/24/2020 at 7:13 PM, waffels852 said:

I would love to input my opinion into this as well, I have long, long, long been around Eclipse, I have came and went, seen everything, from the start of the Zetas, to the start of just about everything else. I have to agree with some of these points, but at the end of the day, as you said it is a video game, people play games to win. While that is not a good mentality to have towards roleplay, it is a mentality that a lot of people have, myself at times included. With that being said, I agree completely with criminal rp, it is absolutely atrocious to watch the majority of the time. Granted a lot of these "gangs" do have incredibly solid roleplayers, most of whom I am friends with, but at the same time, I feel like for criminal factions, their should be the same standards put into place as their are for the legal ones. Make them prove they can roleplay, I've seen time and time again countless reports after reports of every single gang, as soon as they do not win a situation it instantly into the report section, this doesn't promote good roleplay, it doesn't promote a healthier stance towards roleplay. If I call a member of a gang a bitch for instance, theirs a really good chance I'm going to have 50 other members roll up immediately in that situation and I'm going to have countless guns to my head. This time of mentality needs to be taken out, honestly it does. PD, and SD are included in this as well, if people are playing to win, then what is the point of playing? I really really do hope that something does change towards this mentality, be it from the gang leaders, or even from Admins implementing new guidelines, but something does have to change to promote better roleplay potential, and just a healthier server.

You were last here in March, and have been here less than a month back. Please don't speak as if you know everything that's going on, considering you "just came back". You have missed numerous major events, and most official criminal factions have a strong standard of role play, with questionable instances now and then, that every faction, and most players have or will experience over a long term of playing here. I mean there is an entire system to monitor and groom aspiring / existing official factions, so they clearly have some sort of "standards put into place", another thing that I'm not sure if you were around for the addition of. I also don't think the gangs capable of calling "50" people, waste time calling them over being called a "bitch", but maybe you know more than I do. Past the "start" of Zetas, you know very little else that had occurred past that timeline, such as the formation of majority of gangs that exist now, past us.

13 minutes ago, JayGamble said:

You were last here in March, and have been here less than a month back. Please don't speak as if you know everything that's going on, considering you "just came back". You have missed numerous major events, and most official criminal factions have a strong standard of role play, with questionable instances now and then, that every faction, and most players have or will experience over a long term of playing here. I mean there is an entire system to monitor and groom aspiring / existing official factions, so they clearly have some sort of "standards put into place", another thing that I'm not sure if you were around for the addition of. I also don't think the gangs capable of calling "50" people, waste time calling them over being called a "bitch", but maybe you know more than I do. Past the "start" of Zetas, you know very little else that had occurred past that timeline, such as the formation of majority of gangs that exist now, past us.

This is where you are wrong. The comment you replied to has a great point. It is most apparent in gang members: They have to always win and if they don't they report. They totally abuse Fear RP and other rules because moderators and admins never pay attention to the gangs, just from what I have seen. Today I was scrolling through ban appeals and I found a guy who got banned for "breaking Fear RP"

His ban was not appealed which I think is a mistake. There was a video attached. In the video the robber pulls up in a motorcycle and surprises him. The robber pulls a gun and about a half second later the guy getting robbed does a sweet martial-arts like somersault move and then injures the robber with his gun. The claim was that he had no fear for his life. That is so bogus. I think if he stood their for a few seconds instead of immediately dodging the robber then the claim would have been valid. But, he did the move so fast and completely played the robber. Then, when the robber got injured, he immediately was like "reported", which is so unfair!

Robbers expect robberies and muggings to always go their way. If they dont, they immediately claim it is power gaming or breaking Fear RP. I apologize for not linking the clip, but I found it in the punishment appeals section. It was an awesome somersault move that totally threw the robber off for a few seconds. The robber was like "on your knees!" and then in a split second, bang bang! The robber was injured, crying like a baby: reported! reported!

It is so bogus. Gang members are so cocky and it makes me think they are actually jerks in real life. 

Saitama C. ////// Los Santos Hero Association
previously: Front Yard Balls + Los Santos Customs

heroassociation.jpg

Edited by PickleBean17
grammar

21 minutes ago, PickleBean17 said:

This is where you are wrong. The comment you replied to has a great point. It is most apparent in gang members: They have to always win and if they don't they report. They totally abuse Fear RP and other rules because moderators and admins never pay attention to the gangs, just from what I have seen. Today I was scrolling through ban appeals and I found a guy who got banned for "breaking Fear RP"

His ban was not appealed which I think is a mistake. There was a video attached. In the video the robber pulls up in a motorcycle and surprises him. The robber pulls a gun and about a half second later the guy getting robbed does a sweet martial-arts like somersault move and then injures the robber with his gun. The claim was that he had no fear for his life. That is so bogus. I think if he stood their for a few seconds instead of immediately dodging the robber then the claim would have been valid. But, he did the move so fast and completely played the robber. Then, when the robber got injured, he immediately was like "reported", which is so unfair!

Robbers expect robberies and muggings to always go their way. If they dont, they immediately claim it is power gaming or breaking Fear RP. I apologize for not linking the clip, but I found it in the punishment appeals section. It was an awesome somersault move that totally threw the robber off for a few seconds. The robber was like "on your knees!" and then in a split second, bang bang! The robber was injured, crying like a baby: reported! reported!

It is so bogus. Gang members are so cocky and it makes me think they are actually jerks in real life. 

Saitama C. ////// Los Santos Hero Association
previously: Front Yard Balls + Los Santos Customs

heroassociation.jpg

I couldn't agree with this more. Also Jay I literally watched a situation happen to where your gang, including you didn't win, you all immediately took to /b claiming forums and reports, as for major events, I don't need to be active in the server to still hear and understand events. It's highly incredulous to believe that you can control an entire gang, let alone be able to understand every roleplay event that happens, I have seen on multiple occasions members of Los Zetas pulling guns and calling radios over the slightest of incidents, such as being called a bitch as that was a event that happened directly to me, where one of your members called for backup for a single person after being called a bitch. As for "standards in place" I mean more strict standards as there is not a lot of roleplay that gangs can do successfully, don't get me wrong, a lot of members of gangs do have good roleplay, which I will gladly state on multiple occasions, but a lot of lower leveled people do not, nowhere even close, that is what I am meaning by a better standard. Not just enforcing stricter roleplay, but not allowing lower level members to get away with stuff like that to where it's going to turn into a forum fight as the majority of gang situations do. I will gladly go through the report section and link a multitude of gang situations where this has taken place.

Edited by waffels852
Forgot to add in a bit.