QuentinS

Make Pauls farm a NCZ

Its really simple, pauls farm is a nice way to make money at ease, the proplem everyone faces is robbings CONSTANTLY cops often make patrols in that area but all they need is a time slot of 2 minutes. I have been watching that farm and the amount of robbings is simply too many . Also farmers rob your crops very often while you are picking wheat they enter the transporter and there they go and all your hard work goes.

From a criminal POV, if someone else is going to do the hard work for you, you would be foolish to turn down the opportunity.

From a civilian POV, I imagine it is frustrating to be doing a job on the legal side of the law and people are harassing/robbing you for what little money you get.

There are actually quite a few farm type areas around the map, perhaps adding some extra locations would make things easier but we can't make it an NCZ.

It's the Sheriffs job to protect Paul's farm.

• Upvote 1

I did some research for a Weazel article I was writing (never finished & published) back when the Sheriff's Department was just launched. You would be surprised by the amount of things that are implemented IC by both the Sheriff's Department and just farmers to protect them. Starting from regular patrols to people being paid to protect the farmers. If you think its unsafe, bring it up to the SD for them to make a unit station there.

-1 I know from a farmer stand point you feel your getting robbed all the time, but there must be risks in everything on this server you shouldn't be able to guarantee easy money. If this was a NCZ then everyone would turn to farming to make money, would kill all other jobs RP.

22 hours ago, jayjay1987 said:

I know right, i want to close it but have no clue how, and looking at what others wrote i have changed my mind.

Thank you for the clarification - your earlier response seemed you wanted this archived. Apologies for the miscommunication.

That aside, I will be giving this suggestion a -1 considering that there should not be an NCZ where you are free to quite literally farm money into your account with no consequence.

-1 to more NCZs but there's obviously a root to the suggestion. Let's not blatantly call out the -1's in a negative manner and help find new solutions.

I'd like to see more farms myself. People enjoy doing specific jobs and not the same delivery jobs all the time. Let's look for ways to promote the RP and get a little cash out of it also.

What about a passive income for simply working the farm? tend +$50. pick +$50. (or whatever the tasks are, I've never actually farmed yet.). Then the extra (slightly reduced due to the passive) for the turn in.

Edited by Xoza