HobGoblin

More speed cameras.

1 minute ago, Aldarine said:

1. Please remove all mentions of locations where the speed camera may be/are as this can be metagamed.
@HobGoblin @Hilbert

2. I'm not opposed to more speed camera especially considering the insane driving by people not even in a police chase. I would, however, like to see the automatic reckless charge removed if more cameras did make their way into the server.

Can you archive my suggestion please. So it can’t be metagamed. 

There are speed cameras where there needs to be cameras.  People are using the parking lot to park, having a speed camera there makes no sense.  Most, if not all speed cameras are around NCZ's and the parking lot is not one of them.

As a cop myself, it's our job to stop and ticket people ourselves, not let speed cameras do the job for us.  I get 'realism' but we're not trying to be completely real in this game are we? People still want to have fun no matter what faction or side of the law they're playing on.

• Like 1

cops will not get caution when they drive fast when no one see and also cops off duty

there are roads around the world that doesn't have speed limit because the traffic allowing

you can't reffer roleplay to everything in this game, at all we should have fun playing and cars are like %70 of this game you can't just ruin everyone's driving experience because you think it would be more realistic this is a game driving 70 on a clean traffic long and big road is pointless i would even drive over the limit in real life

most of situations traffic status and road length is allowing to drive over the limit yes

most new players are suffering of too much tickets

cringe idea

13 hours ago, SMILE_ said:

cops will not get caution when they drive fast when no one see and also cops off duty

there are roads around the world that doesn't have speed limit because the traffic allowing

you can't reffer roleplay to everything in this game, at all we should have fun playing and cars are like %70 of this game you can't just ruin everyone's driving experience because you think it would be more realistic this is a game driving 70 on a clean traffic long and big road is pointless i would even drive over the limit in real life

most of situations traffic status and road length is allowing to drive over the limit yes

most new players are suffering of too much tickets

cringe idea

If new players keep getting tickets it’s simple. Don’t speed.  Take the driving test and it tells you the speed and about cruise control.  If they decide to speed after that. It’s there own fault. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.