tyson1904

Opinion about the server

- About police, I don't think it makes much sense for players to buy guns, bullets and the police don't spend any money on it, we can get robbed and the police can't, I think the police should be just like the players, have a commander and he take care of the weapons , and walk with them in their inventory so that if they had to lose a roleplay the players got the cop stuff like they got our ..
- about gangs, I came from fiveM to rage to play because my friends said "come on this server and game style is so much better", in my opinion there should be no alliances, each one dealt with what it had to deal with, there could be deals like selling guns , drugs etc, and to have more serious roleplay between gangs, in real life the gangs who are shooting, killing etc, here are all allies ..

- about drugs drugs for me should take a price increase, miner, hunter, legal jobs earn more than drugs, when in real life it's all the opposite...

- police patrol, police  patrolling with hacuchou drag, the police should use the means that exist in the police and not personalized motorcycles to ride more than the others and that the other cars that give 220 km / h... 

These are my views that would improve server and roleplay... 

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, tyson1904 said:

- About police, I don't think it makes much sense for players to buy guns, bullets and the police don't spend any money on it, we can get robbed and the police can't, I think the police should be just like the players, have a commander and he take care of the weapons , and walk with them in their inventory so that if they had to lose a roleplay the players got the cop stuff like they got our ..
- about gangs, I came from fiveM to rage to play because my friends said "come on this server and game style is so much better", in my opinion there should be no alliances, each one dealt with what it had to deal with, there could be deals like selling guns , drugs etc, and to have more serious roleplay between gangs, in real life the gangs who are shooting, killing etc, here are all allies ..

- about drugs drugs for me should take a price increase, miner, hunter, legal jobs earn more than drugs, when in real life it's all the opposite...

- police patrol, police  patrolling with hacuchou drag, the police should use the means that exist in the police and not personalized motorcycles to ride more than the others and that the other cars that give 220 km / h... 

These things is probs never goin to change as if you could rob a police officer it would just be cops and robbers where people would try and get an excuse to rob the officers for free guns, You as a person takes risks and if that's a risk you wanna take by buying weapons then you will lose it.

Police needs drags to keep up with the gangs motorcycles certain places around the world uses Lamboghinis as police cars.

46 minutes ago, tyson1904 said:

I agree that criminals should be able to take stuff from cops too, but there should be strict OOC rules on it, you should be holding the cop up for other reasons (like breaking your friend or gang member out of a traffic stop) and you cannot just rob cops for the sake of getting the stuff. +1 from me. 

47 minutes ago, tyson1904 said:

Yes, it is a bit weird how a lot of the gangs decide to be allies with each other... that just defeats the purpose of gangs in my personal opinion, but this is something that would need to be suggested to faction management or the gangs themselves.

49 minutes ago, tyson1904 said:

+1, no more needs to be said.

49 minutes ago, tyson1904 said:

I understand where you're coming from, as I do with PD's stance, but I do not think we should bend-over backwards just to help PD catch criminals 24/7. I would be a lot happier if they just beefed up the actual police motorcycle, and instead of restricting it to TED, allowing it for those who have received pursuit training. Again, I understand the reasoning PD has sports cars and bikes, but I don't agree with it just for the sake of realism and I think there are alternative solutions that would be more fair. 

Fair issues you brought up, hope something comes of it! Good luck 🙂 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tyson1904 said:

Before i even dive in, just go play GTA:O, you will have more fun, you clearly want more pew pew and less /me /do.

-Yes i would agree that you should be able to loot officers, but you have to understand that this is a game, and in what world do criminals just constantly go to war. This is a game and there would be no restrictions for people to just fight the cops 24/7. Additionally, what? not a single faction needs to have a single person that is giving out stuff when theres a script to support it. But looks like you want this so there would be more shootouts with PD and that it would be actually worth doing so.

-Well this is an RP server, and gangs do fight if there is a need, but again, why should they waste resources shooting at each other? Again, you want more shootouts.

-Would make sense for drug prices to go up, as long as drug drop off would be eliminated. Right now, you can steal whatever someone has gathered for quick cash. The reason why in real life drugs make more, is because there exists a demand for drugs, while here you just drop them at a location, absolutely no reason why they should give more money, when there is no real demand.

-Honestly, i dont see PD patrolling on drag bikes.

I feel like what you consider "roleplay" is deathmatching and quick winning. You want more action, you want to be able to make money fast, which is not roleplay.

I honestly recommend putting more time into the server to learn more about how things work, because from these suggestions all i can see is a person who wants to have a lot more shooting and a lot less roleplay.

2 hours ago, tyson1904 said:

walk with them in their inventory so that if they had to lose a roleplay the players got the cop stuff like they got our ..

While I do agree PD/SD should pay for the weapons through the faction treasury system and etcetera, I don't think allowing other players to take those weapons will make sense. This will just incite the robbing of Police Officers over and over without any real reason to. Knowing this community I don't think it'll be the best of ideas, as you'll most likely have people chasing SWAT/SED Insurgents everytime one leaves Mission Row/Sherrif's Office to try and rob them of their snipers, carbine, or etcetera. 

If a possible balance can be found between either every Officer/Deputy being robbed the second he's not in an NCZ and the ability to have Law Enforcement drop their weapons and equipment I'd be all for that, but currently I'm going to have to disagree with this specific suggestion.

• PogU 1
  • Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, tyson1904 said:

@HaminLord when I talk about stealing guns the police etc there has to be the necessary rp, imagine a shoplifting robbery 2 cops with 2 guns die, should those guns be confiscated? I am not favoring cop baiting to steal just because yes, but with sense ...

There is no common sense in a lot of things from players on this server. So sadly asking them to have necessary rp to get the guns is probably too much to ask.

@tyson1904 I dont blame you for trying. I have tried as well with several topics about stuff that I think should be changed. But most of the times it just goes with few people agreeing, few disagreeing and then the whole thing dying anyways. Sometimes it feels like the suggestion or discussion part of the forum is just for your own amusement.

The police loosing guns things and being able to loot them has been discussed multiple times. Also it has been discussed that PD should have to put in money for their guns as part of buying equipment.

Gangs being at war with each other does not happen because there is this controlling power on the server that everyone is afraid to go against. Some smaller groups try to, but it is never successful because at the state that this power has put themselves in, it is just impossible. Also the server rules are not really supporting a war environment and in the end every war ends up being fought on forums via reports and has nothing to do with IC.

About drug prices, I dont really care as I have never liked grinding, especially in the drug labs. I would say that the reason why legal jobs bring more money, as Mining is one of the last jobs added, is to make the civilian rp more attractive. The issue tho is the fact that you dont have to be a civilian to do it. So as a criminal you do whatever you want, as a civilian you are limited.

I personally have not seen police with hakuchous but I have not been online for a month now. If that is a thing then the reason for that is because a lot of criminals like to use these bikes as they are fast and hard to catch. Many police officers were annoyed by that and were complaining, so probably the higher ups allowed to use the same type of bike to be able to catch these fast riders.

• Like 1

Im with @HaminLord on the majority of his reply but I'll go ahead and provide further detail. 

Police should definitely have to make weapons orders and have them transported to the designated stations, this will bring in an extra element of unique. It would very easy to assign large numbers to protect these convoys by assigning 90% of available units at the time etc and this could be a monthly import. I believe this would help with PD Officers showing a little more value for their assets overall when entering certain situations. 

Onto the topic of the guns being tangible items. I believe a good way to handle this would be to implement rules against targeted PD robbing and only allowing taking of weapons over certain strict conditions. The best way in my opinion to go about this would be to allow each officer to drop a weapon with a script instead of inventory, this way if the officer dies the gun is not just left lying around, helping prevent provoked shootouts directly for guns.

As for gangs and alliances, I'd like to raise that rules preventing this is insane and should always be handled icly. I'd also like to add that 2 of the 4 current "large gangs" are allied and the others are neutral. This neutrality has came about icly and there are meant reasons for it, if you want a server where every gang is shooting each other go play GTAO. Wars occur between gangs and the scales vary, luckily this is not a common occurrence. Alongside this there is almost no reason for gangs to fight anymore, potentially re introducing turfs/gang territory that provide asset gain would shake this up. What I don't understand is people cry about gangs being allies and peace throughout the city, but the second a war breaks out everyone cries about that as well. 

As for criminal lifestyle not being rewarding on a risk reward level, in some instances this is true and could do with even a simple monetary reward increase etc. There is already a criminal rework in development and this will bring new life to the criminal scene. 

Final point in relation to PD/SD using drag hikes to patrol. This has been a very common occurrence as of late and it seems to be SD that is the common culprit of this. PD attempted to used Bf400s and drags whilst In SWAT gear a few months ago and stopped this after receiving a lot of negative feedback. Whilst this is a bit of an issue it's in retaliation to the number and style of high speed vehicles that criminals are using daily. I believe a reasonable fix for this issue would be to have a bike unit as PD already do, where the bike riders are not kitted out in fully duty SWAT gear. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

3 hours ago, tyson1904 said:

- about gangs, I came from fiveM to rage to play because my friends said "come on this server and game style is so much better", in my opinion there should be no alliances, each one dealt with what it had to deal with, there could be deals like selling guns , drugs etc, and to have more serious roleplay between gangs, in real life the gangs who are shooting, killing etc, here are all allies

I hate when people say this. Do you think that all gangs in real life shoot at each other constantly? In most of the bigger cities, you rarely hear about conflict between different ethnic gangs (Such as Asian gangs, Mexican gangs, Irish gangs etc.) Most of the violence is, unfortunately, black on black. It would be borderline Non RP for gangs to be fighting and killing constantly. 

• Upvote 3

It always amuses me when new players come into the server and complain about how gangs are allied. It's not anyone's fault that you've missed some of the biggest wars this server has ever seen. Police/MD used to pick up dead bodies by the dozens when there was war. People complain that there's no war and when it happens, they go right to the forums. There's no winning really, make ya minds up

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2

11 hours ago, tyson1904 said:

We already get shot for just doing our jobs, you want us to be robbery targets as well now too? Obrigado.

@GOAT I just want equality, why do I have to buy guns, knife to go hunting gps etc and I am robbed and I lose everything and you are killed for various reasons and nobody can touch you ?? attention I'm talking to improve the server, not how many people say I want is wars and shooting, I want equality, I said above I played 3 years fiveM I was the commander of the police, was the one who called the ammunation to make orders, that is rp, now have everything in hand kissed and no one can touch you, you are not afraid of losing anything, because nobody takes you anything ...

20 hours ago, tyson1904 said:

we can get robbed and the police can't

That simply isn't true.  The reason police weapons can't drop their weapons is because people would just try to "farm" police officers for their weapons.  Why would anyone want to play as a mobile loot box for other players?  And if you think police officers are never robbed, you are simply wrong.  I've seen officers get shot and killed over a $500 traffic ticket, what makes you think it would be any better if everyone thought they were hot stuff and wanted a new gun?

20 hours ago, tyson1904 said:

police patrol, police  patrolling with hacuchou drag, the police should use the means that exist in the police and not personalized motorcycles to ride more than the others and that the other cars that give 220 km / h

This does not happen, and if for some reason it does, send me a video of an officer patrolling in the Hakuchou so I can arrange for their deployment privileges to be taken away.

Edited by Victor Einhart
removed salt

I see a lot of controversy over the police dropping their gear when killed. I do agree it isn't fair that the police has a infinite supply of some of the highest tier armor and weapons at their disposal at zero cost compared to criminals who spend their life blood and time to get funds to afford such weapons and armor at a even lesser tier of combat capabilities. We keep getting this argument that people would farm cops for their gear but in reality there are rules already in place to prevent "DMing and cop baiting" if anything of the sort happens we can always report. All of the large gangs like to ensure that their members follow all the rules and if there are changes we even notify everyone so that we don't break em. Just because we're criminals doesn't mean we're all rule breakers out to kill cops for fun.

We can not for the sake of fearing those who would abuse this prevent and stagnate the server from developing into a better server.

34 minutes ago, Victor Einhart said:

I've seen officers get shot and killed over a $500 traffic ticket, what makes you think it would be any better if everyone thought they were hot stuff and wanted a new gun?

Heavy equipment shouldn't even be used for a routine stop that is worth $500. RP-wise it doesn't make sense for a police officer to be pulling out a carbine on someone for $500 in the first place. At most the police would be using their standard pistol with the same amount of ammunition that would be of the force's operation procedures. This means at most you would have a pistol with 50 bullets that would be used up in a gunfight so it would be even less than that. If the the police officer complies to demands then at most the criminals would get a pistol with 50 bullets and armor. This leaves the surviving police officer with the ability to RP, use a sketch artist, dash cam, and gopro footage. If the police officer is killed then they would get 0 armor and a pistol with less bullets and they could still be caught via dash cam, gopro, or other ways detectives can find them.  If the criminals are caught then you can apply charges and throw em in jail.

Onto the touchy subject though, big shootouts with both sides having heavies. All shootouts for criminals is at a loss, there is no real gain for doing it besides saving your buddies from being arrested or escaping with your life. From my experience criminals do not engage the police unless the criminals have at least twice the numbers of the police. The sheer survivability the police has compared to criminals is huge and we criminals know that if we do engage it's always gonna come at a cost of lives. If the police do start dropping their equipment then the criminals would have access to police heavy weapons, the armor as stated previously would have been destroyed unless they were caught under FearRP. If the carbines have limited ammunition then it could be possible that you would have none left after a huge fight. If the only way to accumulate more 5.56 is by killing cops then it should even out after awhile. Aye, criminals could stockpile a ton of 5.56 but it would of came at a cost of them spending their own money, using up their own ammo, risking their lives, and risking their friends lives. To make it worse the criminals would quite possibly divide amongst themselves and as stated earlier, criminals won't engage most of the time unless they have twice the number. 

High Risk = High rewards and that's how it should be. Right now it's just high risk and no rewards.

2 hours ago, tyson1904 said:

@GOAT I just want equality, why do I have to buy guns, knife to go hunting gps etc and I am robbed and I lose everything and you are killed for various reasons and nobody can touch you ?? attention I'm talking to improve the server, not how many people say I want is wars and shooting, I want equality, I said above I played 3 years fiveM I was the commander of the police, was the one who called the ammunation to make orders, that is rp, now have everything in hand kissed and no one can touch you, you are not afraid of losing anything, because nobody takes you anything ...

LOL, listen the hand kissing thing, totally agree with you.

The cop thing though, we don't buy those items, they are given by the server. So wouldn't be right for them to be stealable.

GPS's we have to pay for in our cruisers, they are stealable.

I've noticed an argument come up here where the Police want drags. The police DO NOT NEED DRAGS. They have helicopters, which can easily track drags if you try. IRL, if someone was evading in a superbike like a Hayabusa, the police departments don't pull out Hayabusas to counter them. Choppers can do the job, all you need is to improve response times. You don't need the same vehicle as the criminal. The police departments have tasers and dont hesitate to taze motorcyclists off. There are already ways to counter criminals.

I'm pretty sure nowhere in the world do cops drive drag bikes. 

Don't buff Police Departments.

Edited by Xypint
Grammatical error
  • Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.