StefanSvensson

Fishing from your Boat in the ocean gives more fish/better fish

Boats dont seem to have any real function on Eclipse, it would be cool if you had fishing spots way out in the ocean that gave fish more quickly or higher tier of fish. Im assuming this wouldnt be all too hard to add and it could make boats more relevant on the server. Even robberies by boat or jetski would probably occur on these fishing sites and the coast guard would have more to do!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 5

5 hours ago, TreMetal said:

+1 but only if there are specific areas where these fish are.

I half agree and half don't. There will have to be a bunch of different specific areas because if you only have like say 5 locations its just going to be the exact same situation of like labs for example where the five locations are monopolized because they are fixed locations. Maybe have fishing grounds rotate like chop?? (maybe not just spitballing) It would be nice if it was like the risk level of mining or hunting where there is a medium to moderately high chance your going to get robbed (maybe have a separate fish sell location for sea fish???) but not such a high risk factor like if you were at a lab where there is an extremely high chance of you getting clapped/robbed when a gang rolls in six vehicles deep ha. But I mean either way would be really cool to see! I'll make sure to have some popcorn ready to watch all the pirates.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.