Sauer Stein

Allow criminals to raid PD

With these great new gun changes, it's harder than ever to get guns if you've ever gone to jail for any crime, misdemeanor or felony. Let's allow criminal factions to raid PD to acquire guns illegally, as well as drugs from lockup. They can in turn, sell these guns to civilians/criminals who are unable to obtain this super difficult gun license. Additionally, the drugs from lockup can be sold at drop-off points.
PP-1.png?w=640&h=426

this just doesn't seem like a logical way to obtain weapons, you'd probably lose more weapons in the shootout when the swat come and IRL i dont think gangs would raid the PD to obtain weapons, maybe add illegal buying spots around the map which change like the chop shop were anyone can buy guns on the cheap so you dont have to rely on bigger gangs to supply. But raiding the PD doesnt seem like a good idea.

also it would have to be controlled like stores, that if a certain number of officers arent online then you cant do it because for the sake of RP you wouldnt just stroll into the PD and pick up some guns, and there would definitely be a few cops around and a swat team available.

so sorry but gotta be a -1 from me.

Edited by Cinek0344
  • Like 1

The PD is a no crime zone for a reason, because it doesn't make sense to commit felonies there IC'ly. 

Sorry, but this makes no RP sense and in the past, before PD was a NCZ, it was a constant war ground with bodies everywhere. PD is a hub for policing, criminal and civilian RP, allowing this would just result in 24/7 groups of people coming in and killing everybody. Which is not only nonsense RP, but also looks bad to any new player that wants to, say, report a crime, get a gun license or do some civilian RP there, but can't, because the 10th gang that day wants to raid a factions headquarters. 

This would also just detract from the rest of the server, as all of the cops would be back at PD all the time, because someone wants to have a go at stealing weapons. 

• Upvote 3

-1 Why do you need licensed guns as a normal citizen anyway? Except you need to carry one for your work(Bodyguard, Police, Business owner with the risk of getting robbed etc.) which you need to have a clear record to do so. If you are a criminal you don't need to carry a licensed gun, You can get it illegally and it has to be hard get like IRL. It's not a candy. Think more realistic.

edit: I'm not saying PD should be untouchable. I'm just saying robbing it for guns or drugs shouldn't be the motive.

Edited by Buggiman

3 minutes ago, Tomvd682 said:

Wow, guys, this is an amazing idea. Why didn't think of this? This would truly bring some amAzing roleplay to the server when everyone is able to raid PD 24/7.
A massive +1 from me 

I also would like the say SHOTGUN!!! I want to do it first

aslo add tenk but make free so can buy no warrener plez add tenk 4 pd raid plex

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Tomvd682 said:

Wow, guys, this is an amazing idea. Why didn't think of this? This would truly bring some amAzing roleplay to the server when everyone is able to raid PD 24/7.
A massive +1 from me 

I also would like the say SHOTGUN!!! I want to do it first

3 minutes ago, Hilbert said:

aslo add tenk but make free so can buy no warrener plez add tenk 4 pd raid plex

alright yeah this suggestion is bad but no need to troll

12 hours ago, Daniel_Underwood said:

maybe make that pd has to deliver their weaponry from like paleto and criminal organizations could try and disrupt the convoy and acquire the guns.

This is a really good idea +1 to that. 

26 minutes ago, Sauer Stein said:

All of you that say things like this; why do you say things like this? PD raids criminal HQ's/houses/cars. Why can't criminals raid PD HQ/houses/cars? See what I mean?

sorry but that is the dumbest reasoning I think I've ever heard... 

• Upvote 1

The fact you have to apply for a gun is done for a reason. Sometimes things just don't go that easy. I hope you agree that it was kinda weird how felons and criminals were able to obtain gun licenses just for 10K and I do not see why we shoud allow gangs to raid PD... Not to mention barely any stuff gets stored anymore because of people that bug abused items out of the locker room in the past. 
If this was allowed, PD will get raided everytime and probably especially when there is barely any officers around. The new system was a downgrade for people that commited crimes, they are not looking for a new way for criminals to get guns and drugs that easily again. For a reason that many others explained on others posts aswell.

The amount of criminals is already not realistic, so I think they try to give them a harder time and get it towards a more realistic experience. Atleast you got a challenge.

Edited by Yputi

16 minutes ago, Yputi said:

The fact you have to apply for a gun is done for a reason. Sometimes things just don't go that easy. I hope you agree that it was kinda weird how felons and criminals were able to obtain gun licenses just for 10K and I do not see why we shoud allow gangs to raid PD... Not to mention barely any stuff gets stored anymore because of people that bug abused items out of the locker room in the past. 
If this was allowed, PD will get raided everytime and probably especially when there is barely any officers around. The new system was a downgrade for people that commited crimes, they are not looking for a new way for criminals to get guns and drugs that easily again. For a reason that many others explained on others posts aswell.

The amount of criminals is already not realistic, so I think they try to give them a harder time and get it towards a more realistic experience. Atleast you got a challenge.

DoC is raidable, but hardly ever gets raided. Just would need a cooldown.

2 minutes ago, Sauer Stein said:

DoC is raidable, but hardly ever gets raided. Just would need a cooldown.

Raided in what way exactly? As DOC is differend then PD. The only thing I see happening at DOC is prison breaks, which require admin approval beforehand.
And a cooldown? Per person? Per gang? Per everyone?

Edited by Yputi

54 minutes ago, Yputi said:

Raided in what way exactly? As DOC is differend then PD. The only thing I see happening at DOC is prison breaks, which require admin approval beforehand.
And a cooldown? Per person? Per gang? Per everyone?

Raided to obtain drugs and weapons; possibly even breaking people out of the three cells in the basement.

Prison break rules are:

• Permission for prison break must be approved by a Moderator+ prior to the attempt.

• Players may participate in no more than 1 prison break attempt within 1 OOC week.

• Official Factions may attempt 2 additional breaks in the case the prisoner is the faction leader.

So we could do something similar. 

Alternatively, make police drop weapons when they die. That would be acceptable and probably easier than PD raids. It'd cut back on the Rambo police officers who are superman and have no value for life.

Edited by Sauer Stein
Additions

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.