TedAnderson

Federal Bureau of Investigation [FBI]

My suggestion is, The Federal Bureau of Investigations [FBI].

The FBI is perhaps the best known and most famous federal law enforcement agency. The FBI falls under the control of the United States Department of Justice and is responsible for investigating crimes related to domestic security. This includes computer crimes, financial crimes, kidnapping, and terrorist threats. FBI Special Agents work in field offices across the U.S. and around the world. The FBI has several career paths within the special agent program including law, financial crime, computer fraud, and general law enforcement. 

The main things the FBI would do is deal with Inside Threats such as taking down major gangs, terrorist attacks, kidnappings etc. We would work alongside law enforcement to help deal with bigger threats. For instance we would sort out gangs etc.
There isn't much to write at the moment about this but i would own this.
The training would be a slightly long process with us using ten codes to us strategically placing our vehicles upon arrival for best points of advantage to training our snipers to get a good position to training our pilots to fly in and out of dangerous situations.

I would also like to mention if this does get implemented i would do heavy research into it to make it as realistic as possible

Edited by TedAnderson

5 hours ago, TedAnderson said:

The FBI is perhaps the best known and most famous federal law enforcement agency. The FBI falls under the control of the United States Department of Justice and is responsible for investigating crimes related to domestic security. This includes computer crimes, financial crimes, kidnapping, and terrorist threats. FBI Special Agents work in field offices across the U.S. and around the world. The FBI has several career paths within the special agent program including law, financial crime, computer fraud, and general law enforcement. 

The main things the FBI would do is deal with Inside Threats such as taking down major gangs, terrorist attacks, kidnappings etc. We would work alongside law enforcement to help deal with bigger threats. For instance we would sort out gangs etc.
The training would be a slightly long process with us using ten codes to us strategically placing our vehicles upon arrival for best points of advantage to training our snipers to get a good position to training our pilots to fly in and out of dangerous situations.

I would also like to mention if this does get implemented i would do heavy research into it to make it as realistic as possible

I dont think this is needed as we have q detective branch with in pd

7 hours ago, TedAnderson said:

while this would be good i feel as though it would often crossover with the pd's jobs and essentially would end up as another cop dept, it entirely depends on how its handled but likely the fbi agents would try to impose themself as cops on players, regardless as long as this sort of issue is handled +1

We would respond to larger threats and let the PD focus more on smaller threats of course we would let the PD respond to large threats however, it would let them focus alot more on smaller crimes like traffic crimes, small drug dealings and give them more time to respond to those small crimes.

As FBI we would have logs of each event that happened should it go to court. We would also be quick to respond and well trained

Like i said also we would research more in depth to find out how to make it work with the PD and we would do Super Strict training to make sure they are up to scratch.

We would also lock down on gang activity and try to put a stop to it by having spies etc and other ideas will come in the future. I think if in depth work was put into this it would work fine

Edited by TedAnderson
Added that bit at the end

FIB/FBI has never worked on any of the role-play servers that I've played on (SA-MP). Either actual duties of a federal agent is nonexistent or there's not enough of it, you have to take into consideration that San Andreas is closed, there's no countries or other states around us, there are no federal laws, there are just state laws, and terrorism is not allowed on the server. 

We also have no plans of opening any new legal factions anytime soon, instead of trying to create a new faction that will end up doing what another faction already does, if you are interested in investigative work - apply for the LSPD and work your way into the Investigations Office, and become a Detective. We've got gangs & narcotics, VICE and robbery & homicide, all which can suit your needs and already does what you want to do.

7 minutes ago, TedAnderson said:

Why would i not own it, that is why i am suggesting it. Because i know i could run it

You are not suitable for such responsibility in my opinion. Your idea isn’t developed enough. All you’ve done is dropped a simple lead rather than a fully thought-through idea. If you wanted to get more respect and even consideration of running this FBI section, then you would’ve put much more detail into the post.

-1 because you want to own this

I retract the +1 from above due to the fact that this person wants to own the faction.

Edited by st3fan333
I didn’t read the post properly.

Just now, st3fan333 said:

You are not suitable for such responsibility in my opinion. Your idea isn’t developed enough. All you’ve done is dropped a simple lead rather than a fully thought-through idea. If you wanted to get more respect and even consideration of running this FBI section, then you would’ve put much more detail into the post.

-1 because you want to own this

It wasn't an application it was an idea. I would've put in more effort if it was an application. It was made to discuss the outcome if i were to make an application.

1 minute ago, TedAnderson said:

It wasn't an application it was an idea. I would've put in more effort if it was an application. It was made to discuss the outcome if i were to make an application.

Well please pursue this more and create a more in-depth discussion and furthermore an application, because I’d be very interested to see how the FBI could work on this server.

1 minute ago, st3fan333 said:

Well please pursue this more and create a more in-depth discussion and furthermore an application, because I’d be very interested to see how the FBI could work on this server.

I'm now making an information page on google docs and fill it full of information about the FBI then i will work with other people to figure it out.
I need people first tho so they can give me new ideas.

1 minute ago, alexalex303 said:

The description from a career page notwithstanding, there are more than enough legal factions, and barely enough legal characters to fill them. 

As i respect your opinion sir, i think it would be good for roleplay. I'm going to put in a lot of effort to make a google doc about how it would work etc

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, TedAnderson said:

As i respect your opinion sir, i think it would be good for roleplay. I'm going to put in a lot of effort to make a google doc about how it would work etc

You can do that if you wish, however I must caution you: writing a google document does not mean it will be implemented, and even in the extremely unlikely event that it will (after @FatherOsborn himself stated there will be no more legal factions in the immediate future), I do not see any way in which a new community member will be given ownership of it. 

3 minutes ago, alexalex303 said:

You can do that if you wish, however I must caution you: writing a google document does not mean it will be implemented, and even in the extremely unlikely event that it will (after @FatherOsborn himself stated there will be no more legal factions in the immediate future), I do not see any way in which a new community member will be given ownership of it. 

Anyway, at the moment i'm just thinking about ideas.
Researching different things.

I recently though of:

- CIA
- FBI

But the likely hood of me going through with this is low. Just ideas and seeing the Communities ideas of the basic ideas i have.
Also i am not that new xd

Edited by TedAnderson

It's an interesting idea, but I'm not sure it would work out. Most of the things FBI usually takes care of are not possible or are not allowed on the server. Even if we had FIB or IAA in the game as their own factions, how would the faction operate, when and how often would it be able to RP? Most situations that do happen on the server can be managed by police officers, but lets not forget they have SWAT at their disposal too. 

It would be cool to have an FBI faction that focuses on long term investigation of gang leaders and getting themselves undercover into gangs and other factions. They could be set so that they have to have had an ongoing investigation for a minimum of a month and if the investigation yields results the leader of said gang would have an arrest warrant issued and would get a longer than usual jail time. However in keeping it balanced the FBI would only to carry out a warrant something like once a month so we wouldn't constantly have gang leaders in jail for large amounts of time.