Critcoz

Make this place a gas station

1 hour ago, MikeTyson_ said:

+1 Why not, wont be affecting anyone in a negative way if its added

only way i see it effect anyone 'negatively' might be those who hit richman to rob... but even then i wouldnt take it as a negative,the chance that someone can roll up and how to deal with the situation just makes it more interesting IMO. . +1 to making this a gas station, and more competition in gas station forces others to adjust their prices accordingly, look how much the gas dropped since geralt put reaper gas at 6$.

• Like 1

For me it's more about the immersion and creating more things that are operational giving the city a little more life and giving the citizens more options, competition and ownership viability.

9 hours ago, JakeInnit_ said:

Weazel Gas is just around the corner from that one? I don't think its worth opening one there.

Weazel gas is my favorite gas station, however, how many gas stations do you know IRL that are literally across the street from each other?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Xoza said:

For me it's more about the immersion and creating more things that are operational giving the city a little more life and giving the citizens more options, competition and ownership viability.

Weazel gas is my favorite gas station, however, how many gas stations do you know IRL that are literally across the street from each other?

Every gas station around here, pretty much has one right next too it. If not three. Even out of the city, they're still super close together. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.