Zemaitc

La Fuente Blanca Discussion

Then why a hidden faction who hides from rp with other gangs need a warehouse? Stay hidden guys and enjoy car meets with your fancy cars. Your group of people should make contacts, make a name in the server before getting handed a warehouse. Photos with animals that are not even in the server also doesnt make sense, explain please how you obtained those? 

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, Zemaitc said:

Then why a hidden faction who hides from rp with other gangs need a warehouse? Stay hidden guys and enjoy car meets with your fancy cars. Your group of people should make contacts, make a name in the server before getting handed a warehouse. Photos with animals that are not even in the server also doesnt make sense, explain please how you obtained those? 

Why would we sell weapons, kidnapp people in the open realistically risking to get prison time if we can do it silently without anyone knowing? And trust me, we have connections to more people than you think. 

• Like 2

Well then provide examples of such rp, why hide it in OOC level? Would make your thread a lot better and people think that you are active in IC level and not just a forum post with a few photos that provides no actual rp whatsoever guys. @nateX questions remains, by what rp means did you obtain those animals? 🙂 I also wish to have one. From my perspective, compared to other faction threads you kept the effort to minimum to obtain the official status. I hope your group can raise it by few steps. Looking forward to it 

• Like 9
  • Upvote 2

someone said what i wanted to say. You stay hidden and didnt even rp with others, just making "criminal" pictures among yourself. It is not even criminal activity if you dont do anything just faking that you do something. also for me is the same question how to get those animals, i want to have one also. Is it fair to have them when others just cant? i Know your connections occ helped you to get official status, because others who got it did lots of criminal rp, and not fake they did it.

• Upvote 1

Im not in La Fuente Blanca or know any of them on a personal basis, but the lore states 'La Fuente Blanca is to keep a low profile in everything they do, meaning that they operate from the shadows and will put up the appearance of being a full legal faction,' Its sort of there thing to be covert and keep the criminal side out of view of the public. But they are for sure doing criminal activities/criminal RP. I can vouch that. As for the deer c'mon let em' have some fun, It adds a little humour. It's not like they are driving around the city with the deer IG at all times. It's just a bit of fun for there faction page. Oh yeah good luck and well done on offical La Fuente Blanca!

Edited by Louie Lane
  • Like 6

1 hour ago, JJgames said:

someone said what i wanted to say. You stay hidden and didnt even rp with others, just making "criminal" pictures among yourself. It is not even criminal activity if you dont do anything just faking that you do something. also for me is the same question how to get those animals, i want to have one also. Is it fair to have them when others just cant? i Know your connections occ helped you to get official status, because others who got it did lots of criminal rp, and not fake they did it.

I don't know where you got the standard about that all criminal roleplay has to be public, but if you look at cartels and mafia IRL, they never tell anyone how they got their weapons. The deer part makes absolutely no sense since it's there just to add some humor and has no big role in the RP, also we own a ranch, so wouldn't make sense not to have an animal there. There are no horses in GTA 5 so we had to use a deer, which died. Yes, other factions put out a lot of screenshots on their thread, but they contain the same things everytime, either them all standing in a line posing for a picture, them robbing someone, or a picture of them standing in a random place with the chat visible, and in the chat you see a couple of /me's and /do's but also a lot of unnecessary stuff like bleets etc. which destroys the whole picture. Thats why I chose to use a third party software to edit my screenshots to make them look better, period. Also I don't know about what connections you are talking about.. We have Bakmeel as the head of the faction, and he is also staff, but doesn't mean that that gives us any benefits. 

Edited by nateX
  • Like 5

So much for those guidelines stating high end factions are unlikely to make official. 200,000,00 rich? Seems un fair to low end factions who have worked hard and are looking for ways to make money. Notice there’s no issues with the other 3 factions cause they around town RPing with others, since this thread was made I have not encountered y’all once but I guess it’s cause y’all are hiding in a farm house. 

• Like 3

Who are you to tell that they dont deserve it? Some people are just more professionel about their crimes. They might not go around and flex their gang like most gangs do. But i doubt you see gang members hang out at a bank IRL.

Edited by iSeeYou
  • Like 4

10 hours ago, lenx said:

Gotta agree with (mostly) everyone else in this thread.

Up until this post was made, I had never heard of "la Fuenta Blanca." I have never seen them at a drug lab. I have never seen them holding anyone up. I have never seen ANY criminal RP from this group in the server. They say it is because they operate in the shadows... But, I call BS. Show us screenshots of you performing large scale weapon transactions, show us screenshots of you kidnapping someone, robbing someone, literally any type of genuine criminal RP. If you cannot prove you are actually participating in the criminal underground in the server, you do not deserve a warehouse. IMO the whole concept of this faction does not deserve a warehouse, nor do they even need one with their resources. There are other gangs who are far more deserving and have actually proved their criminal presence on the server. All I see from this thread is a bunch of rich guys posing with their toys and pretending like they've been criminals this whole time in order to get a warehouse so they can only get more rich... It's completely unfair to lower tier factions.

The fact they became official, with absolutely no proof of their RP, only makes me think there was a bias because the leader is an admin.

I doubt you or any of the other salty sudden risen 'cartel' members been close, ICly or OOCly too any of the characters in the LFB for enough time to see how their characters evolved, and this is not enough said...

I'm looking at every negative feedback in this thread only to find pety, laughable, hating, butthurt comments about how your hoodrat or gopnik organisation turned 'high profile' ever since they got their hands on a bigger death stick can't understand why a group of old friends that's always been 'in the bussines' doesn't flex on 'em with akm s in their hands everywhere they go, or hold' important meetings' with people that do so. 

I am literally crying when i see all the comments specially when they are negative. 

When i look at this thread and the others i can defintly see and say that LFB is unique and that makes it even more interesting, myself i have RP'd with em and they're a bunch of lovely people.

This is by far my very favorite thread, keep it up LFB boiizz.

Regards,

Adrian

• Like 1

I have met most, if not all, members of LFB. However, I have never encountered them together, nor have I ever considered any of the people I have met from LFB to be criminals! Everyone in the 'gang' is great as an RPer, as a friendly face, as a flexer, as a point of contact but I have never really had any criminal RP scenarios, or heard of any for that matter, other than Vince when he was at a gang meet of mine a few months back. 

Stating that your 'gang' works in the shadows and that you don't make you intentions public is great for an RP standpoint, but why do you need to become publicly official and get a warehouse as the center of activities? It doesn't mix with your RP story whatsoever and I think that is why people are complaining on the thread as there are many other factions (such as La Famila) who have actively RPed publicly and are not affraid to show their criminal activities openly who IMO deserve a warehouse a considerable amount more than LFB.

That's my two cents. If you want to reply to my comment, please read the comment first. I am not bashing LFB, they are full of awesome people, I just think the RP story does not suit official status.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ said:

I doubt you or any of the other salty sudden risen 'cartel' members been close, ICly or OOCly too any of the characters in the LFB for enough time to see how their characters evolved, and this is not enough said...

I'm looking at every negative feedback in this thread only to find pety, laughable, hating, butthurt comments about how your hoodrat or gopnik organisation turned 'high profile' ever since they got their hands on a bigger death stick can't understand why a group of old friends that's always been 'in the bussines' doesn't flex on 'em with akm s in their hands everywhere they go, or hold' important meetings' with people that do so. 

I don’t find my feedback laughable. I think I make a good case that a lower end faction should be getting a warehouse over a high end faction that claims to have 200,000,000. Even looking at the guidelines. 

97B62E16-B71D-472E-B35E-0A35339D042B.jpeg

2 hours ago, Roberto_Sanchez said:

I have met most, if not all, members of LFB. However, I have never encountered them together, nor have I ever considered any of the people I have met from LFB to be criminals! Everyone in the 'gang' is great as an RPer, as a friendly face, as a flexer, as a point of contact but I have never really had any criminal RP scenarios, or heard of any for that matter, other than Vince when he was at a gang meet of mine a few months back. 

Stating that your 'gang' works in the shadows and that you don't make you intentions public is great for an RP standpoint, but why do you need to become publicly official and get a warehouse as the center of activities? It doesn't mix with your RP story whatsoever and I think that is why people are complaining on the thread as there are many other factions (such as La Famila) who have actively RPed publicly and are not affraid to show their criminal activities openly who IMO deserve a warehouse a considerable amount more than LFB.

That's my two cents. If you want to reply to my comment, please read the comment first. I am not bashing LFB, they are full of awesome people, I just think the RP story does not suit official status.

If they actually deserved it and qualified they would be an official faction or will become. LFB just qualified better than those who wasnt picked. 

So you saying that one gang deserves it over another one only because you have seen more from that gang than LFB doesnt qualify you to decide. 

I have never seen or heard about La Fam until now that you all went crazy and being mad that LFB qualified and La Fam didnt.

Stop being BIASED. Instead you should congratulate the gangs that qualified.

Edited by iSeeYou
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, iSeeYou said:

If they actually deserved it and qualified they would be an official faction or will become. LFB just qualified better than those who wasnt picked. 

So you saying that one gang deserves it over another one only because you have seen more from that gang than LFB doesnt qualify you to decide. 

I have never seen or heard about La Fam until now that you all went crazy and being mad that LFB qualified and La Fam didnt.

Stop being BIASED. Instead you should congratulate the gangs that qualified.

Sorry, but if you dont know La Familia then you're living under a rock. People have given quite some good arguments about why LFB might of not deserve a warehouse, I think you're "BIASED" yourself.

I do agree with most of the people that have replied recently, never seen them in the city. I don't think it would be realistic at all for a "low-laying" criminal group to own a huge ass warehouse with turf.... like how are you gonna try and hide that? 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Roberto_Sanchez said:

Stating that your 'gang' works in the shadows and that you don't make you intentions public is great for an RP standpoint, but why do you need to become publicly official and get a warehouse as the center of activities? It doesn't mix with your RP story. 

In my opinion it actually blends pretty well with the story.

There is absolutely no correlation between becoming official and supported to continue the activities and becoming 'public'. In my opinion you pretty much slaughtered the concept of IC and OOC on that thought.

Remember that most of the players that didn't get theirs accepted YET, had it coming for a good reason and if you're inside one don't act like you don't know. 

There are plenty of 'newbies' or randomers that will go and 'recognise' members from the forum posts, or that will 'know' of our warehouse or even where it is located just by the ooc pointers and tags.

If you can't see my point yet, then something is really wrong ... This was the last thing worth saying. 

My last point on this thread will be the following: Nowhere does it state we have a dress code because we don't. You will have to ICly find out there is such a thing as La Fuente Blanca and that the person has to tell you that he is part of the group. There is no way you could know a person is for sure in LFB just by their clothing, so I don't see how you can make points such as ''I've never seen them''.

I think this is more than enough from both sides.

If you guys feel that La Fuente Blanca isn't deserving, then you should resolve this on another part of the forums. Their forum thread is not the place for this, as their forum thread is a place where they can showcase their gang to others and potential new recruits. The discussion has also been going in circles for a while. You are more than welcome to give your opinion, but please do it on the discussions part of the forums, under community.

La Fuente Blance got official, together with three other factions. Two other factions didn't get official. Every faction (official or not!) has been informed of their positives and negatives, and how to improve on them. If any of the rejected ones want to get official still, they're more than welcome to reapply in two weeks after working on the feedback we gave them.

A discussion should always be fueled with constructive comments. This discussion is lacking in respect at times from both sides. This needs to stop. Please learn to concede your points when the opponent makes a fair point. A discussion fueled by hatred and bias will not go anywhere, and only revolt in yet another shut down. I'm sure both sides are eager to listen to each other and have plenty to learn, but you have to be open to do so. I understand it may be frustrating for both sides, but I think we can all agree on the fact that nobody is enjoying this back and forth. It's incredibly tiring for both sides who throw arguments back and forth, the community who get sucked up in it and the dozen staff members that worked their asses off in the past months to get this system working and on the rails. It's a complete lack of respect to yourself and each other to fuel a discussion like this out of anger, or because you think it's a fun piece of drama.

Thank you all for understanding.

• Like 4

My problem is that there is other criminal gangs that show their criminal activity, and server players know about them and they deserve to be official way more than you, meanwhile you are a group of friends that are extremely rich, and barely any criminals or people know you, one single member of LFB has probably more wealth than for example another gangs all members added up have, I think it's very unfair if you get a warehouse just to get more money, maybe I would have a different opinion on this if you ever roleplayed with others, I haven't interacted with you even if I only play as a criminal and meet other gangs daily, I only saw a few guys with super cars driving around like crazy, flexing and stuff.Atleast show us the RP instead of a picture and a story, everyone can do that. I remember an admin took a picture of our gang as a moose or a cat I can't remember and we couldn't use the picture for the forums because there was an admin in it, meanwhile you guys are posing with dogs,deers and stuff.