ItzKnight

GPS System

Hello Eclipses Roleplayers,

So its come to my attention that at this point in time we don't have a good GPS system, This suggestion is to add a new app to the phone called GPS where you can place in a house address, companies, and other buildings around the map etc press an enter button and it will set a waypoint on your map like an In-Car GPS would. The reason I'm suggesting this is because: I don't know about the rest of you but when I'm texting or on the phone to people I ask them where they are and they or I have to explain in detail how to get to this location with this implementation you could be given a house address like Ace Jones Dr. 7 and it would mark it on the minimap for you so you know the way to go to get there.

Thanks
ItzKnight

• Like 7
  • Upvote 3

6 hours ago, MhikeiMPC said:

+1 but i would imagine this would take a lot of time to develop

We already have each house with addresses so it really wouldn't.

I've been thinking about this for a while, even for general GPSing so I don't have to open the map at all. /gps and searching for a location would be great even for hospitals and etc. Faster than the map, and since we don't have a quick interaction menu like GTA:O does it'd be very useful.

Recommended for implementation.

• Like 2

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.