Gaz.

Add /Removefurniture to the CTRL+X menu

The title pretty much explains what I mean but to clarify why I'm suggesting this, here you go.

When building on or in a property, the beginning is fairly risk free when you make a mistake, but the more you develop the build, the harder it becomes to remove a specific piece of furniture without accidently removing something else instead.

I propose making it so that you can Ctrl+X to bring up the cursor, then right click the exact piece of furniture you want to remove, without having to gamble which thing you will remove. As well as this, I believe there should be an "Edit" button so that making minor adjustments to an item is not a hassle.

• Like 8
  • Upvote 7

The new building mechanics are great, but 2 things are still missing which can cause headaches.

1 - undo button

it can be confusing which axis to grab and you mess it up, or the view goes bananas and your object goes way far away, and it would be really nice to be able to go back a step

2 - better /removefurniture

it can be hard to predict which furniture you are removing, and in custom interiors with furniture all around, you can end up dismantling hours of work just trying to pick up one object

• Like 1

On 1/21/2021 at 5:39 AM, Baphomet said:

If Ctrl + X is not possible, maybe a furniture number just like barricades. So we can /removefurniture [Furniture ID] tho Ctrl + X is the best.

+1 for this

There should be /togglefurnitureID which allows us to see ID only when we wants.