IAmTurtle

Add wheel chairs

2 minutes ago, apologisemeow said:

Having 50 people rolling around in wheelchair wouldn't look very good rp wise, you would need good rp reasoning to why you're in a wheelchair if they were added.

Having 50 people in faggios, or anything wouldn't look very good RP wise, that's not a reason to limit options for people imo.

1 minute ago, DrPathetic said:

Having 50 people in faggios, or anything wouldn't look very good RP wise, that's not a reason to limit options for people imo.

But you would get 50+ people messing around in a wheelchair giving the chance, why walk when you can just take wheelchair everywhere just dont see how it would work with all them people going in and out of doors the bank would be shitshow the immersion would be broken. 

+1, I need wheelchair (also clothing for amputations would be cool too)

Edit: I think the easiest way for them to be approved would be for MD to be able to give them to people. Therefore they'd have to go through the appropriate surgery RP or visit pillbox and give their backstory for new disabled characters. Would also work in temp cases like criminals who are severely injured and MD can assign a temp wheelchair to them which DOC can despawn once the crim decides their injuries are healed or have logged off.

vZC2232.png

Edited by Maccy
  • Upvote 1

+1 bc diversity. not sure how this can be monitored to make sure that disabilities are being fairly portrayed.. i think the best way so far that's been mentioned is having it approved by staff. there are many misconceptions about wheelchair users so i think that whoever rps it - especially people who are able-bodied irl - should demonstrate that they know how to rp being a wheelchair user without advancing any current stigmas/misconceptions. 

Edited by Lola
  • YAY 1

Add this, but not paintball, weird.

I am in agreement with Bala on this one, I do not want to see a squad in 50 or so players pull up for the memes in wheelchairs -- we already know how it can turn out. Having an approval for this before gaining access and whatnot, seems the most reasonable before it gets actually abused to an extent where it needs to be removed or a rule has to be imposed to limit it.