Phil McGee

Binoculars/Telescope

I use Bushnell Trophy Binoculars and I love them for their quality. If you’re one who doesn’t need all the bells and whistles on your gear, these may just be the perfect hunting binoculars for you. They boast very few features, which is essential for a piece of technology that you can pull out of your bag and begin using right away without worrying about adjustments or any extra buttons. It offers both near and far focusing options, with up to 10 feet close focusing and up to 1000 yards of clear vision so you will be able to see rats and chickens. The Bushnell Trophy Binoculars are also a phenomenal option as they have a roof prism system, which allows more light into the lenses, so you can have an easier time spotting animals that are further away. I found them while I was reading an article: binocular guide.

Edited by RoyFollman

I think we need to add binocular to be bought from stores across the city, this can help in Legal and Crime RP and also in other jobs like hunting. Binoculars can help PD scope a store and identify who is in the store by a distance to keep them safe from the armed people in the store. Also can help Crime by scoping Braddock's from mountains for example. The script is not a new one and is used and can be found easily on RageMP servers so I believe the scripts are out there. The price could be around $10.000 since this gives a really great advantage to spot people in a lab or as simple as animal's in hunting.

• Like 1