Bala

Cayo Perico - Crim Eclipse Update

Dont think people need to worry about PD presence or lack of it as stuff like that usually gets sorted out IC.

I like that it is not intended as a place people should be living in, so no stash houses.

I don't think there is a need for a teleport, as the increased need in boating along with the aviation would give rise to player operated businesses that would provide transportation, making it much more interesting than a fast travel point.

Overall, this is such a massive suggestion that covers so much of what the island could offer, but I think a lot of it would have to be brought in 1 by 1, to avoid forcing everyone out of the mainland and into the small island.

+1, it would be interesting if the place could sell guns to non-gangs though and you have to smuggle them in (Past a border security, boat patrol). I thought about making a post for a transformation on how this server deals with cocaine in all honesty by using this new map update. The way we randomly mix chems (and weed lol?) to make cocaine is unrealistic, so is how crack is created on here. 

There could be a coca plant farm on the island where only coca plants can be grown, then you pick the plant and refine it into coca paste using chems at a factory nearby.. Once you have the coca paste, then you start adding a finishing chem and doing a drying process to create cocaine. From there youd have to successfully smuggle the cocaine back to San Andreas to sell to one of the dealers. The crack recipe could be updated to be more realistic, so that you need cocaine to create it but each cocaine+chems gives you 3 crack for each cook. Most people cook cocaine in their residential apartments, insanely unrealistic the only thing that makes sense to cook in an apartment is meth, crack, and LSD. The idea some street goon no matter how powerful or rich he is; is somehow creating cocaine out of weed in his apartment is unrealistic. The recipe for crack in reality calls for cocaine, not just weed and random household product; and they use cocaine for crack to get more money out of their coke. They create multiple crack rocks out of their cocaine. 

The meth and LSD recipes are sufficient, but the crack and cocaine system on here really defies any sort of logic. The Island presents a perfect opportunity to fix this, create more RP/crime situations, and more fun overall. I could see an update like this attracting more people to come try the server. 

Edited by McLovin1257