Qiang

this is not fair

i playing this server since JUN 2019 and gameplay more than 5000 hours playing almost every day  never commit any crime or any type of toxic roleplay to the community I always were a fully legal player IC and try to help every one 
and today I was checking the new update and I was thinking they ADD a new interior to PD (mission row) so I drive there to see what's new and after I park my car in front of the Mission row and I had a mask on (i forgot I have it on) and I see one of my friend officer Papadakis outside and another officer near the Stairs and his VoIP was on (his id was green because he was talking)but I wasn't able to hear him and when I run inside I only saw detective Jason(mod Alex) inside the locker room and when I realize is nothing new I run back to my car to drive to SD and when I go near my vehicle suddenly 6 officer spawn near my vehicle pointing a gun at me and one of them taser me and they told me why you running to your car with a mask on and they cuff me I guess they demand me before but I wasn't able to see them in my screen and when I saw them it was too late and that's the problem server is very buggy literally people travling in my screen and unfortunately my shadow play was off I don't know how because i was on yesterday and that cost me they call a admin Aios told me sorry we don't wanna avoid the RP and you going to jail 

I told them it was a bug I wasn't able to see anyone why should I run away when I have a valid gun license and I am not even a criminal and they just transport me to DOC put me in jail for 115 minutes revoked my gun license I use it for hunting 

and now I am a criminal I have a criminal record is would be living with me maybe for some players this is just game Die 11 time in a day be ok or going jail every day be ok for them but I care about my character I put more than 5000 hours into my character to make her happy but all those wishes is over I am criminal now every time a got pulled over they can treat me like a criminal like this time 
this 115 minute was very hard for me people calling me  bitch and they all mean it OOC not iC but no way to prove it trying to avoid people by hiding in jail to they do not remember my face 
 and after that, I am a criminal near 2 years of trying to be a civilian is over 
please avoid this RP and remove this charge from my record (not the money I will pay for it but please remove this charge from my MDC history because all of it was a bug I will upload a few videos massive resync I had today  )

unfortunately, my shadow play is very buggy and when I realize I need to I need my video my shadow play was off I don't know how it got off by itself but this is the video I record after I turn it on 

make sure you watch the first video to end 

Edited by Qiang
  • Like 3
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Freclan said:

don't wear a mask?

it wasn't about mask is about looking for a reason to tase people you need give demands or ask why you running this new update is worse than the old one and you need to put some realistic material to your RP for some one is a civilian for 19 IRL month and you put her in jail when she is saying i didn't see any one around me and i don't have reason to run from your when i have gun valid license it is a huge different between a civilian and a criminal 

• Upvote 3

Honestly I kind off agree with you as you explained like you go into a station and you just come running out thats no reason to tase you or like point guns at you ...A single cop could have just asked politely to take you mask off and your identity and like asking simple questions like why were you running or something like that ...tasing is completely abusing power and from what I have heard after the latest update I guess there is alot of like server lag so the voice chat is kinda bugged and there is alot of delay ....Even so there was no point tasing you and taking to DOC....

BTW what charges did you receive for that situation? I am pretty sure you can ICly resolve the situation

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Andy Mason said:

Honestly I kind off agree with you as you explained like you go into a station and you just come running out thats no reason to tase you or like point guns at you ...A single cop could have just asked politely to take you mask off and your identity and like asking simple questions like why were you running or something like that ...tasing is completely abusing power and from what I have heard after the latest update I guess there is alot of like server lag so the voice chat is kinda bugged and there is alot of delay ....Even so there was no point tasing you and taking to DOC....

BTW what charges did you receive for that situation? I am pretty sure you can ICly resolve the situation

115 min jail around 19 k charge losing my gun license all clothes i had in my inventory 

I think you can provide your POV and explain the story from your side to anyone who can and have enough power to avoid that whole situation. I know that you worked on your character and developed that as a legal and this is not fair if your character become a criminal because of personal issues/server issues.

• Upvote 2

This is not fair indeed, and it's the way criminals get treated on the daily.

As for your situation, they escalated the shit out of it just to find a reason to search your vehicle (which shouldn't have happened).

Why they do it? Just because they can and there's no one to stop them.

Wearing a mask in winter? Hey that's illegal, let me search your entire car and stack the most charges I can on your ass.

Never made any crime? Hell, you're still a criminal, you had a mask, 1 marijuana and leftover meat that has no purpose on the server anymore.

This could have a been handled way simpler by the LSPD but you had to cross ways with a particular officer that enjoys getting people in jail for the littlest cause.

This is sadly one of the reason why I lost motivation to play the server.

Edited by Captain Tofu
  • Upvote 5

include the part that you stormed in front of the police station, parked your car at the emergency vehicle parking while wearing a mask, ignored 5 officers telling you to move your car and the part where you started running around ignoring every demand. It all happened because of your illegaly parked car 😞

And the reason why you lost your gun license was because of the weed and human meat in the car.

Edited by Papadakis
  • Upvote 2

7 hours ago, Papadakis said:

parked your car at the emergency vehicle parking while wearing a mask, ignored 5 officers telling you to move your car and the part where you started running around ignoring every demand. It all happened because of your illegaly parked car 😞

yes but the main issue is I didn't see any one only 1 officer and he was near the stairs I didn't see any one you can see on my video server had a very huge resync for me .why should ignore you demands when I have valid gun license . literally we have announcement in discord about lag and resync issue . 

7 hours ago, Papadakis said:

And the reason why you lost your gun license was because of the weed and human meat in the car.

and the weed I had it was from yesterday I crash to it in middle of the road and I pick it and I don't know why I put it inside my glovebox but because you can drop items when you are in the car I forgot about it . but the reason you guys search my car was made by a bug and i wasn't able to see or hear any one around me just got tase from no where 

Edited by Qiang
  • Upvote 1

Let me explain this to you, just for future reference. 

When you ran inside, you trespassed which gave the officers a reason to search you and your vehicle. They found Marijuana and human meat, which lead to your arrest and the removal of your firearms license. 

Even if you didn't hear anyone, they still have a reason to do so.

Now all of this is IC, and the people who agrees with you should understand the fact that this is an IC issue. I think if you said the whole story from the beginning, non of them would've agreed with you, unless they always get caught by Steel which is again, IC.

I am sorry you had a bad experience.

Reading what you wrote allow you to explain what I would of done.

1. you stated you ran into the locker room, - This is an employee only area, and going through into there would be considered Trespassing. (Do it RL see what happens) This alone would of been enough to put you in jail, search your car, and your person.

2. someone mentioned you were parked in emergency parking - While yes the server was laggy around the voip, and rarely players would pop up or teleport around... the fact that you parked there in the first place is consider illegal parking, which can have your car towed and impounded, and ticketed. The fact that multiple officers requested you to remove it, then becomes failure to comply with a lawful order.

3. an admin choose not to void the rp meaning that it had to continue, and players do not have the authority to void rp.

4. strongly suggest you go through the internal affairs bureau, as this is an IC/OOC matter that they will resolve for you either direction it takes, and is the only way short of an admin voiding the entire RP.

@Captain TofuI am so happy to see that you enjoy slandering the LSPD for attempting to keep some sort of order to the city. Allow me to rebut some of your comments.

"This is not fair indeed, and it's the way criminals get treated on the daily." Criminals get treated like this due to their own accords, if you are respectful and don't escalate every situation to shooting, or evading, and non-rp driving you will be treated better... If every-time a cop pulls you over for speeding you and your pals shoot them, then you can expect to be treated poorly. We RP based on past experience and criminal records, as they are all IC and you build relationships with players.

"As for your situation, they escalated the shit out of it just to find a reason to search your vehicle (which shouldn't have happened)." If this was server side issues, I can see this being true, but that being said you broke 3 Misdemeanor laws, and then appeared to be resisting arrest by running away.... Thus by the force continuum which is IC, the appropriate amount of force was utilized, and done by the book.

"Why they do it? Just because they can and there's no one to stop them."    We signed up to roleplay as law enforcement, we are held to a high standard by internal regulations, and by server staff, we are not doing this because we can, we are doing this because its our IC jobs, and she broke multiple laws.

"Wearing a mask in winter? Hey that's illegal, let me search your entire car and stack the most charges I can on your ass."   I am glad that you choose to pick only 1 of the 3 reasons officers had to search her. A mask on its own is not enough to search a car, but trespassing, and failure to comply certainly is, running into the employee's only area is clearly trespassing.

"Never made any crime? Hell, you're still a criminal, you had a mask, 1 marijuana and leftover meat that has no purpose on the server anymore."  Not exactly sure what this is, but marijuana whilst armed is illegal, "Possession of Narcotics Whilst armed" and human meat is also illegal "Desecrating remains" You go around with a joint, a gun and a human hand in your pocket and see what cops do to you RL.

"This could have a been handled way simpler by the LSPD but you had to cross ways with a particular officer that enjoys getting people in jail for the littlest cause."   This is not the case at all she was charged appropriately for her actions, this is an RP server, where actions have consequences, it is important to remember that each time you log in to play. I cant see the charges that were placed as I have no idea who this player is ic, but based on the time, it would seem appropriate for the crimes she self admits to here. As mentioned Tofu, your actions directly impact how officers will treat you, you treat them with respect, and provide good rp and you will likely get a few charges "forgotten" to be applied. Officers are required to charge people to the extent of the law, as frankly we are lenient with the charges. And players with extensive records wouldn't be out of jail in RL. 

"This is sadly one of the reason why I lost motivation to play the server."   Based on your above response to her original post, it would appear that you choose to be one of the "HARD" criminal types and the "F 12" types, thus your going to get no respect from a cop. Sorry you feel this way, but as I mentioned multiple times, your actions IC impact the actions of others... thats why we play, for the RP, dont choose a path unless you wish to see it to termination.

@Machete The PD factions focus on IC development we do not look at the OOC requests of players often. If you wish to truly make a difference, make yourself an ALT, prove you can RP to our standards then join the faction and get to a position where you can directly impact the faction. Until then throwing salt is not the best way, you don't see PD coming into gang discussions and throwing shade around, please do not do it to ours, when clearly you don't understand the faction or the efforts it takes to even join it let alone make it to a mid level position.

50 minutes ago, Jbacon said:

1. you stated you ran into the locker room, - This is an employee only area, and going through into there would be considered Trespassing. (Do it RL see what happens) This alone would of been enough to put you in jail, search your car, and your person.

no no I didn't run inside the locker room I even didn't close to the front door i saw MOD Alex behind the door standing still i even didn't get close to the computer (the one you pay your ticket)

The fact that multiple officers requested you to remove it, then becomes failure to comply with a lawful order.

please tell me how should I manage hear some one and listen to his demand when he is not in my screen and I cant even see him or his ID and literally no OOC message about hey are you ok because we 10 gun at you and you don't give care are you ok ????? just tase me going to your keyboard type all the arresting RP in 1 sec /b hey answer RP  like what ???? we are not in a drug lab they didn't even look at my record is a different between a civilian and a criminal for some is a legal citizen for 19 month IRL is not make sense to run from police demands 

3. an admin choose not to void the rp meaning that it had to continue, and players do not have the authority to void rp.

the admin we are talking about he just told me charges is already placed so continue RP and i told him this is mistake happened by a OOC bug but who care's from that day i even make another character because I don't feel good about my character any more because she is a criminal . Even the way other police officers talk to me has changed since then. of course for most of the people look at this game as gta online server how care what gonna happens to my character life one day she get in fight with a gang and she die 10 time next day the are friend's nothing wrong with that 

and i agree is hard to believe some time and lot's of player lie but if the admin bother him self or even mod alex just look at my criminal record he realize this behavior dose not fit in my character . and the 2 video I record after for no reason  after 2 years playing video games form no where my shadow play is off with out any one touching it and still happen after that nd every 20 minute i check it is on or off . and the 2 video I upload after i look at it i was hoping they avoid the RP because you can see the massive resync i had that day 

"Wearing a mask in winter? Hey that's illegal, let me search your entire car and stack the most charges I can on your ass."   I am glad that you choose to pick only 1 of the 3 reasons officers had to search her. A mask on its own is not enough to search a car, but trespassing, and failure to comply certainly is, running into the employee's only area is clearly trespassing.

and if wearing a mask is illegal  please remove it from clothing store this is very unrealistic to you can put mask on but a officer with 25k exp can decide it is legal or illegal

@Jbacon

it seems like you are an experienced player. is this is fair 

one day you logged in game like any other day for past 2 years or maybe 3 years and you are a high rank DCC driver or any other faction you have lot's of respect in server and you just drive to get tp your work and you forgot to check your shadow play if is on or off (( i mean who dose because is recording all the time you are playing for past 3 years and when you need it you just press ALT +Z and record past 5 minute )) and in your way to your Destination with your personal vehicle . you saw 3 cruiser parking in the side walk and a officer standing doing nothing like any other days you drive pass them . but this time  suddenly you vehicle get spray buy PD and you get injured and in 10 sec more than 5 officer spawn in your screen one of them searching your car other one trying to stabilize you other one searching for you ID and only thing you do is /b why you shot at my vehicle and they answer sir you just ram 3 officers with your car and you /b and you will get reported  and when you look over your shadow play IS OFF for some reason and . and when you report it a admin he had lot's of report in game  and he is very tired ask do you have video if you don't continue RP 

you go to jail for maybe 3 hours 

you will lose you gun license 

you will get kicked from your faction because you commit a crime trying to kill 3 officer 

from that day and time you call 911 they will treat you like a criminal 

when come to the true or lie you will be Lier because why they believe the word coming from a criminal

getting ban from server or punishment on your record 

all this 3 years working hard respecting others trying to be nice with other is gone 

Edited by Qiang
  • Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Qiang said:

no no I didn't run inside the locker room I even didn't close to the front door i saw MOD Alex behind the door standing still i even didn't get close to the computer (the one you pay your ticket)

please tell me how should I manage hear some one and listen to his demand when he is not in my screen and I cant even see him or his ID and literally no OOC message about hey are you ok because we 10 gun at you and you don't give care are you ok ????? just tase me going to your keyboard type all the arresting RP in 1 sec /b hey answer RP  like what ???? we are not in a drug lab they didn't even look at my record is a different between a civilian and a criminal for some is a legal citizen for 19 month IRL is not make sense to run from police demands 

the admin we are talking about he just told me charges is already placed so continue RP and i told him this is mistake happened by a OOC bug but who care's from that day i even make another character because I don't feel good about my character any more because she is a criminal . Even the way other police officers talk to me has changed since then. of course for most of the people look at this game as gta online server how care what gonna happens to my character life one day she get in fight with a gang and she die 10 time next day the are friend's nothing wrong with that 

and i agree is hard to believe some time and lot's of player lie but if the admin bother him self or even mod alex just look at my criminal record he realize this behavior dose not fit in my character . and the 2 video I record after for no reason  after 2 years playing video games form no where my shadow play is off with out any one touching it and still happen after that nd every 20 minute i check it is on or off . and the 2 video I upload after i look at it i was hoping they avoid the RP because you can see the massive resync i had that day 

and if wearing a mask is illegal  please remove it from clothing store this is very unrealistic to you can put mask on but a officer with 25k exp can decide it is legal or illegal

MY apologizes, your original message stated you ran into the locker room, perhaps its a language barrier going on here.
Officers are suppose to remain IC as much as possible, we dont go OOC when someone doesn't comply with us, as we are not suppose to based on server rules.
Cant help you with the ADMIN thats between you and them.
As for wearing a mask, the LSPD did not make that decision, we do not write the laws, we just enforce them.

Greetings @Qiang,

I am here to educate and explain to what you have provided. In addition I will offer some pointers to hopefully assist with future interactions.

On 12/21/2020 at 1:14 AM, Qiang said:

i playing this server since JUN 2019 and gameplay more than 5000 hours playing almost every day  never commit any crime

• Thank you for being so dedicated and growing with the community.
  • Wearing a mask, is a crime. A legal citizen would nor should ever consider wearing a mask.

and today I was checking the new update and I was thinking they ADD a new interior to PD (mission row) so I drive there to see what's new

• It seems like you found some OOC information and allowed it to drive your actions ICly. This is metagaming, information like this should always be reinforced by IC information first before acting on it. (example: Government services got new uniforms, once you encounter one, you can ask them about it.)

I park my car in front of the Mission row and I had a mask on (i forgot I have it on) and I see one of my friend officer Papadakis outside and another officer near the Stairs and his VoIP was on (his id was green because he was talking)but I wasn't able to hear him and when I run inside I only saw detective Jason(mod Alex) inside the locker room and when I realize is nothing new I run back to my car to drive to SD and when I go near my vehicle suddenly 6 officer spawn near my vehicle pointing a gun at me and one of them taser me and they told me why you running to your car with a mask on and they cuff me I guess they demand me before but I wasn't able to see them in my screen and when I saw them it was too late and that's the problem server is very buggy literally people travling in my screen and unfortunately my shadow play was off I don't know how because i was on yesterday and that cost me they call a admin Aios told me sorry we don't wanna avoid the RP and you going to jail 

• Again, you had a mask on.
  • With the many hours you have with us, you parked in an area you know is reserved for officer vehicles.
  • If at any time you suspect lag, you should slow down and let your internet or computer catch up. There are several indicators of lagging, including but not limited to. 
    • Interactions, chat or door locks delayed.
    • People or cars not in areas, where there usually are people and cars. (bank, PD, MD, pier)
    • Cars being all black and not painted.
  • Lag issues have cleared up quite a bit since the last update, if continue to have issues, please report it under bug reports with video.

server is very buggy literally people travling in my screen and unfortunately my shadow play was off I don't know how because i was on yesterday and that cost me they call a admin Aios told me sorry we don't wanna avoid the RP and you going to jail

• Recordings are very important to determine what's happened IC, you can also ask other players to provide any proof to help your case.
  • It's unfortunate your clear record wasn't considered, if it was clean, but I feel like there was something more as well. A recording really could have helped out. Always check when you log in, that Shadowplay is active. GeForce Alt+Z will bring up the overlay, good to check every time you log in.

I told them it was a bug I wasn't able to see anyone why should I run away when I have a valid gun license and I am not even a criminal and they just transport me to DOC put me in jail for 115 minutes revoked my gun license I use it for hunting 

• This happens often to many people, and even when they're not having lagging issues. Yes, it can have a negative affect, and it sucks, however there are always solutions even IC. However this has nothing to do with fairness. Unfortunately life is not fair to everyone.
  • Going to DOC seems like a lot for what you explained you did, I feel like there's something more, especially if you don't commit any crimes at all.

and now I am a criminal I have a criminal record is would be living with me maybe for some players this is just game Die 11 time in a day be ok or going jail every day be ok for them but I care about my character I put more than 5000 hours into my character to make her happy but all those wishes is over I am criminal now every time a got pulled over they can treat me like a criminal like this time 
this 115 minute was very hard for me people calling me  bitch and they all mean it OOC not iC but no way to prove it trying to avoid people by hiding in jail to they do not remember my face 
 and after that, I am a criminal near 2 years of trying to be a civilian is over 

• It's your character so it's your choice to actively 'be a criminal' or not. A gun license or record doesn't make it so.
  • The individuals who get robbed the least actually don't carry firearms, even before the update to the rules and visible weapons.
  • Players interacting with you IC is IC, as hard as that can be sometimes. However, if you have any evidence of OOC toxicity, please let us know.

please avoid this RP and remove this charge from my record (not the money I will pay for it but please remove this charge from my MDC history because all of it was a bug I will upload a few videos massive resync I had today  )

unfortunately, my shadow play is very buggy and when I realize I need to I need my video my shadow play was off I don't know how it got off by itself but this is the video I record after I turn it on 

• It was still an IC interaction and without evidence, it's hard to void the situation. Not stating that you are trying to be deceptive, but anyone can 'say' anything to get what they want. Unfortunately there are a ton of people that make a living, lying and preying off others to get what they want and that's why we need the evidence.
  • There are a few minor tweaks you can do to improve Shadowplay/Instant Replay
    • Reduce the length in minutes it records. (you can press it multiple times to get many small recordings and should stress it less)
    • Record to an SSD
    • Reduce the Resolution, Frame Rate and Bit Rate (do some tests, they will get lower in quality, but it could still tell the story.)

I do think a bit of deductive reasoning could have helped explain and adapt the situation, seeing that you had no record, and that you had a firearms license and possibly a lot of XP on that character, then the RP 'could have' been adapted to be understanding of your the statement of lagging, especially if you had ((lagging)) over your head. However I still feel there is more to the story.

On 12/24/2020 at 3:31 AM, Harvs said:

Let me explain this to you, just for future reference. 

When you ran inside, you trespassed which gave the officers a reason to search you and your vehicle. They found Marijuana and human meat, which lead to your arrest and the removal of your firearms license. 

Even if you didn't hear anyone, they still have a reason to do so.

Now all of this is IC, and the people who agrees with you should understand the fact that this is an IC issue. I think if you said the whole story from the beginning, non of them would've agreed with you, unless they always get caught by Steel which is again, IC.

Well, there's the rest of the story.

On 12/23/2020 at 2:29 AM, Machete said:

Don't expect any realistic law enforcement on here 😂 Most of the cops on here would have been sent to jail themselves for what I've seen them do.

Made way too many suggestions that get ignored so it's never gonna get any better.

I have been a little curious and concerned lately, based on actions both IC and OOC and statements like this how well people really understand law and interactions with law enforcement in a realistic setting. I realize though we're from all over the globe. Due to us having a lot of really great people in our community from different cultures across many countries, everyone has different understandings and perspectives of law. Fortunately our law enforcement players are bound to rules to stop them from doing things that they would get jailed for.

I don't know if we have any RL lawyers, IA or law officers that play with us in Eclipse, but through the much available outside resources and information, it shouldn't matter. I have written a very lengthy informational piece covering a interaction realism with police, but will not be including it. However if you have any OOC questions about interactions, in an American setting, of which San Andreas is based off of even in RP, don't hesitate to ask.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1

"A legal citizen would nor should ever consider wearing a mask." - On a bike up north, I don't want sand in me face smile.

Also @
Qiang sounds IC fair or not lmao, perhaps next time post whole ass video please. Not just the end. 

P.S. You are asking retribution by removing charges etc, good luck, that shit can't be done. I'm sure face concealment gets prisoner transport but when I do domestic terrorism I get a cadet. Lucky you.

Considering that there was human meat in the car, I suspect this character is not as clean as she sounds. As for picking up the weed, we all make mistakes sometimes, and sometimes you get unlucky and get caught, thats just how it is, you serve your time and thats it. Nothing needs to come of it.

There is no information on what happened leading up to it, so I find it quite sad that people will jump to conclusions and don't hesitate to degrade the RP standards of every one of the 158 Officers that have dedicated days, weeks, months, years to this server, without knowing all the facts. Regardless, this is something that could have been handled through IA, that includes the bug part, without going into a public discussion about it and causing OOC toxicity towards the faction. Unfortunately, if there is no video of it happening it is hard for anyone to make changes.

Edited by Havana
31/DEC 13:30