Dylan Ortiz

Bring back 1k EXP for New Players

Currently when new players die they keep all items they have on them, What i've noticed is a lot of people are coming to the server ban evading/hacking and abusing the new player script that allows you to do this for 5k exp, And if you make a new character before hitting the 5k exp it resets on that character allowing you another 5k EXP. I think the new player EXP should go back to 1k like it use to be especially with the new robbery rules in place making it a lot harder to be robbed without doing anything illegal.

I feel like if this was reverted back to 1k EXP it would stop a lot of the "New Players" running around with micro smgs etc and stop them from being able to abuse the script and die with all there guns/items allowing them to respawn and do it again.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 15

-1 New players get abused too much, the real new players, and they usually lack the server knowledge to properly defend themselves. This is usually due to not fully understanding the rules or not recording their gameplay.

I would rather the counter for people abusing the new player system would be to allow weapons to be looted. Most new players don't get guns as fast on their own or are involved in crime with allies who provide them with guns. This would mean that players who abuse the new player protection would still lose the guns, but they would maintain the actual essentials, such as GPS, food, etc.

• Like 1

-1 New players get abused too much, the real new players, and they usually lack the server knowledge to properly defend themselves. This is usually due to not fully understanding the rules or not recording their gameplay.

I would rather the counter for people abusing the new player system would be to allow weapons to be looted. Most new players don't get guns as fast on their own or are involved in crime with allies who provide them with guns. This would mean that players who abuse the new player protection would still lose the guns, but they would maintain the actual essentials, such as GPS, food, etc.

how this makes sense when you are as a new player involved in a shootout after you get injured you spawn with your gun and keep doing the same thing ??

with new robbery rules server protect all the civilian and new players 
if a new player Roleplaying as a criminal need to be Treat it like others

Edited by Qiang

how this makes sense when you are as a new player involved in a shootout after you get injured you spawn with your gun and keep doing the same thing ??

with new robbery rules server protect all the civilian and new players 
if a new player Roleplaying as a criminal need to be Treat it like others

bruh i literally said "would be to allow weapons to be looted"

-1, I feel this can be handled in a different way than taking away new player tags after 6 hours of gameplay (1k xp). As someone who rps with a large amount of new players, the tag lets me know how patient I should be with them. Its bad enough that players with 4k xp don't know simple /do and /me commands. The 5k xp barrier allows for time to learn the server while also letting everyone else know that they are learning. Again, I feel like this issue can be handled in a better way.