Doliz

Drug Selling Prices too low.

The old system's pricing brought more profit than now. I can say that drug dealing it's now much harder than it was. We waste a lot of time, but we make little profit. I'm tired to waste a lot of time making all this drugs and searching for ingredients. That's one of the reasons I started using kratom. That's a medicine that keeps your mind in shape. Relieves stress and anxiety. I suggest it to all gamers, click here if you ask where to buy kratom 😄 It’s one of the most famous herbs that experts recommend for a variety of ailments, thanks to its immense medicinal properties. Hope it was useful for you 😉

Edited by Annaquinn

+1 at the very least, increase the quantities sold yes, but considering that most of the crim money making methods are almost irrelevant now a days, with most of them not making any money at all, or resulting in far too much risk for such a little payment, I agree that the drug system needs a buff, the risk/reward ratio should be there for this sort of activity, but sadly, I don’t see the reward side, just a huge investment needed to spend hours and hours gathering all the necessary ingredients to make next to nothing in profit nor money, I could honestly say, that fishing would pay more in the time it takes it to do all of this, plus having a much lower risk factor overall. The old system was far better than the current system, this needs to be brought back if there is any hope for a fun and enjoyable Crim RP experience in this field.

Edited by ITZ_THE_F0NZ

When I did a lot of criminal-civilian jobs, I did a lot of math to determine the most profitable ways to make money. Obviously criminal activities should make just a little more than civilian, to weigh the higher risk with higher reward. Can anyone provide actual numbers?

1. Document all purchased ingredients and how much they are.
  2. Cook for 1 hour constantly at one table.
  3. Go sell.
  4. Do math.
  5. Get hourly rate.

If the total hourly rate is below 8k, then +1 to this suggestion.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Xoza said:

When I did a lot of criminal-civilian jobs, I did a lot of math to determine the most profitable ways to make money. Obviously criminal activities should make just a little more than civilian, to weigh the higher risk with higher reward. Can anyone provide actual numbers?

3. Go sell.
  4. Do math.
  5. Get hourly rate.

If we do it on one table then output will be less than 5k per hour(total-not only profits). And collecting ingredients are separate from this one hour.

• Like 1

On 11/21/2020 at 7:27 AM, Xoza said:

3. Go sell.
  4. Do math.
  5. Get hourly rate.

unfortunately after the last update to drug tables, their profit / risk rate is too low that its not worth it anymore

On 11/21/2020 at 12:04 AM, Devil Neeraj said:

If we do it on one table then output will be less than 5k per hour(total-not only profits). And collecting ingredients are separate from this one hour.

Keep in mind that this is per hour COOKING, it doesn't take into account either the money you payed for the weed OR the time you spent collecting weed, risking your safety/freedom and spending a good 15-30 minutes to collect what's needed for the cooking session.

Within that risk you take going to labs you also have to account possible losses in terms of car getting chopped, gun being stolen, bags being stolen, or a cop catching you and taking all of your belonging and stacking charges on you.

• Like 3

On 11/21/2020 at 9:57 AM, Xoza said:

3. Go sell.
  4. Do math.
  5. Get hourly rate.

The hourly rate will only go beyond 8k with a considerably larger setup. That would again be unfair to newer crims.

• Like 1

+1

Honestly the fact that standing around fishing makes more money then drugs is shocking, at the very least, drug prices should increase quite massively, the prices of tables and ventilators are also very high making it very difficult to start cooking, needing a space, 10+ tables to make it profitable, and ventilators.

I would appreciate the staff team adding something that made CrimRP feel more realistic, a top gang member should not be running out of money!

On 11/21/2020 at 4:27 AM, Xoza said:

3. Go sell.
  4. Do math.
  5. Get hourly rate.

The simplest and most cost effective is cocaine. To begin, we require a location to cook, such as an apartment so that ranges from 600k+ at current times. You can also use an RV but face way more risk from other criminals. 1 Table is around 15k street price, and 1 vent is around 65k street price. Obviously official gangs get them cheaper and choose their own prices. You also need clothing so as not to get burnt while cooling the table and a gas mask for when they eventually explode which is a near guarantee.

For 1 Coke, you need 2 ingredients from a certain "store", total cost $200 . You also need a weed plant which we all know has risks assosciated with getting them.

In 66 minutes, you can make 6 coke. The very most that you can sell it for will be $600 but this fluctuates and is generally a bit lower. But let's assume $600.

600 - 200 (ingredients cost) = $400 per coke

400 x 6 = $2466 per 1 table per 66 minutes

The total "profit" for one table is $2466, but this doesn't factor in costs of fuel and time. You have to drive to the area to get ingredients as well as potentially risk getting robbed to get plants in a lab. You also have a high amount of risk during the whole process, you must actively stay at the tables cooling them every few minutes.

Most criminals will cook with more tables. It's been awhile but I think that I had 6 tables to 1 vent. Tables also explode randomly. I have had cold tables blow up on me, and I've seen experienced members of the community have this happen to them too. I even responded to an explosion on my SD char, where the guys tables were all just warm and his blew up. (I don't believe that tables passively cool, at least they didn't at one point, which is why I added this)

The risk vs reward does not match. The time vs reward also does not, since you must have significent investment, collect the ingredients from the store, collect the plants from the labs, actively cook and cool them (this is good tho, since we dont want to AFK it), and then finally bring them and sell them.

It is 100% safer and a lot more efficient to just go mine some oil.

Edited by freshprinceIE
  • Upvote 3

I agree, I also see a valid point in many of these threads is to increase the sort of competition and activity around the actual labs, apart from them being a place to rob people/get robbed. Maybe make the actual tables in the labs MUCH faster then tables that can be imported, with ingredients required being a lot less. This would not only allow more competition in labs and actual gang wars to start but illegal money to be made efficiently too. 

For those complaining about needing a big operation to actually make money realistically, maybe include some drugs with higher price points needing imported ingredients. 

Edited by Melodiz Bashkimi
  • Confused 1

Make Labs Great Again!

Thanks for doing the math and testing @freshprinceIE

+1 to increasing sale prices

Or making prices adaptive based on turn-in and demand (this would balance overuse, missuse or oversaturation of one job. All turn-in jobs should do in it's own way and would encourage an even spread of work across all jobs instead of finding a 'this makes the most' and just grinding that away.)

+1 

There is another issue which I believe could create incentive for drugs other than LSD and Cocaine to be made. Currently making crack takes 4 ingredients and cocaine takes 3, the max sell price of cocaine is the same as crack even though crack takes longer to cook, has to get sodium from mines and takes longer to queue up on the tables. So for extra work and extra time you don't even get paid more. This is the same for Heroin and Meth. Heroin sells for around 700-750, takes 5 ingredients, costs 300 plus a marijuana plant and sodium per drug and takes around twice as long as 1 cocaine. So you get less profit from drugs that take more time and more ingredients. This system makes no sense to me and is the main reason why Weed Tables (Cocaine, LSD, Meth) are much more in demand than Crack tables. I don't see why anyone would make anything other than Cocaine and LSD. 

I believe a fix would be to change the Heroin max sell price to around 1100, Meth to 800-850, Crack to 750-800. I'm also all for LSD and Cocaine to go up about 100. With black market access I can make 110k in about 4 hours of work using 18 weed tables and 3 ventilators. This is also a huge risk with setups that large. The old profits were almost 2x this when LSD sold for 980 each and you could dropoff 500 volume worth with a mule or 100 with a bag. 200 with a crate. 

TLDR: Drugs with more than 3 ingredients prices do not reflect the extra work and time to make, so cocaine and LSD are the drugs mostly cooked.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Xoza said:

Make Labs Great Again!

Thanks for doing the math and testing @freshprinceIE

+1 to increasing sale prices

Or making prices adaptive based on turn-in and demand (this would balance overuse, missuse or oversaturation of one job. All turn-in jobs should do in it's own way and would encourage an even spread of work across all jobs instead of finding a 'this makes the most' and just grinding that away.)

Thanks Xoza!

Prices are already adaptive based on turn-in. E.g if you come to a buyer and hes offering 500 for 1 coke. You can sell a chunk of another drug to bring up the price for coke, but like a poster mentioned below you, it's not really worth the profit to cook those drugs. Honestly that system is mostly fine. It means that if an official faction are trying to cap a turf, they get less money since they get a reward from it (e.g imports).

Really the base prices need to come up.

14 hours ago, Melodiz Bashkimi said:

I agree, I also see a valid point in many of these threads is to increase the sort of competition and activity around the actual labs, apart from them being a place to rob people/get robbed. Maybe make the actual tables in the labs MUCH faster then tables that can be imported, with ingredients required being a lot less. This would not only allow more competition in labs and actual gang wars to start but illegal money to be made efficiently too. 

For those complaining about needing a big operation to actually make money realistically, maybe include some drugs with higher price points needing imported ingredients. 

Tables in labs ARE much faster. I believe it's 3 minutes to make 1 coke in a lab.

• Upvote 1

-1, it only took me 5 hours to make 168k profit.

480 Ammonia: 100$ per, 48000$ total
480 Phosphorus: 100$ per, 48000$ total
480 Lysergic Acid: 50$ per, 24000$ total
This brings the cost to 120000$

I have 24 drug tables, so 20 drugs on each table is 675 second per drug bringing it to 225 minutes. Plus an extra 45minutes or so for gathering the materials. 

I sold 480 across two separate turfs at 600$ per drug, bringing my revenue to 288000$, minus 120000$ of cost, giving a profit of 168000$.

4x Industrial Ventilators, 50000$ per, 200000$ total
24x Marijuana Tables, 7000$ per, 168000$ total
Bring my setup cost to 368000$.

As long as you keep the tables cool constantly then it is very easy to make a steady profit, providing you have built solid criminal relationships.

Edited by JakeInnit_
  • Like 2

The above poster makes a valid point on their numbers, but that is only the ideal, perfect scenario. That is under the assumption a table doesn't explode, you stack ingredients on tables so there is no in-between time, you suffer no delays, robberies, or arrests. Not to mention Lysergic needs to be imported consistently, so the time this whole process takes ends up lasting much longer. 

To conclude, I strongly +1 the original suggestion to increase drug prices.

Edited by WobblierDog15
  • Like 2

On 2/15/2021 at 6:16 PM, JakeInnit_ said:

-1, it only took me 5 hours to make 168k profit.

480 Ammonia: 100$ per, 48000$ total
480 Phosphorus: 100$ per, 48000$ total
480 Lysergic Acid: 50$ per, 24000$ total
This brings the cost to 120000$

I have 24 drug tables, so 20 drugs on each table is 675 second per drug bringing it to 225 minutes. Plus an extra 45minutes or so for gathering the materials. 

I sold 480 across two separate turfs at 600$ per drug, bringing my revenue to 288000$, minus 120000$ of cost, giving a profit of 168000$.

4x Industrial Ventilators, 50000$ per, 200000$ total
24x Marijuana Tables, 7000$ per, 168000$ total
Bring my setup cost to 368000$.

As long as you keep the tables cool constantly then it is very easy to make a steady profit, providing you have built solid criminal relationships.

I'd like to start off by saying that I don't think profits for making LSD are too low. Profits for Crack, Heroin and Meth are not scaled with effort/time/ingredient cost. Lysergic/Cocaine are the best profits and the easiest to make. 

While I agree making LSD is completely fair and a great source of income considering the risk/reward, I do think the other drugs that take 4 or 5 ingredients need to be buffed in price. 

This information listed is also slightly inaccurate. You have to order the Lysergic Acid in shipments of 240 at a time in this case. Which takes 30 minutes to come in. Pick it up, stack the crates, take it to your lab, pick up the other shipment which you could offset by 15 minutes from the first. So 45-60 minutes to get the Lysergic acid. Then you have to take 40 briefcases to Humane labs and drag 960 items from your inventory into these briefcases. I'm assuming this is a solo cook for jake? I guess if you're going for a world record and clicking very intensely you could manage that whole process in 45 minutes like Jake says. So that's 45+45+225 cooking time. 315 minutes or 5.25 hours. 168k divided by 5.25 is 33.6k per hour. But this Lysergic cooking is not cheap in the terms of Shipment Power as 480 Lysergic costs a whopping 72 Shipment power. Which with 5 turfs takes about 7 hours to generate. So if you have a gang of 30-40 people all wanting stuff of the Black Market you really can't monopolize the shipment power and consistently do these Lysergic cooks. 

Let's say you're going to make COCAINE. Anyone that has planted and picked 480 Marijuana plants knows that that is not a short process either. I'd estimate about 2.5 to 4 hours to do that. Not to mention you could get hit by other gangs while planting at a drug lab and the risk is pretty high to lose some briefcases/plants or get into a shootout or lose control of the lab and have to wait to go back if you flee etc. Especially if you aren't backed by a bigger gang.

You can't forget that not everyone has access to stock prices from the black market or has a big gang to protect them.

This is why I wish that Crack and Heroin would have higher selling prices that were adjusted to the extra ingredients and time it takes to cook them on a table. It would allow less strain on the Shipment power of gangs for a single person to make profit by ordering lysergic all the time. 

NOBODY buys "Chemistry Workbenches" (Crack/Ecstasy/Heroin tables). They are utterly useless and 98% of time people just cook cocaine or Lysergic on the Marijuana workbench. I want more diversity in the drugs I can cook. 

This is why I don't agree with using only LSD cooking statistics from a privileged and well established player to downvote the whole topic of cooking. Just because some people can make hella good profit off of LSD doesn't mean there should not be other options and diversity in cooking choices. I'm tired of cooking LSD because its the best profit. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1