Make sure you join our Discord server https://discord.gg/7UhB9YT

_tiidus_SOTG

Other Gays in Los Santos?

Hi. Im Sebashtun, 18. I am from Rockford Hills (Parents kicked me out for my sexuality). Tough place to be alone and part of LGBT community. I was wondering if there are any other gays in town who would want to hang and stuff.  I have a car.  Don't have a place yet. though.  Not a lot of money but maybe we can catch a burger and soda and talk about Los Santos. Sometimes, it's nice to have someone a little more like you for support in tough times. I will drop my cell down and hmu if you're in town 

Not me but I met a guy in prison. May not be suited to you but he was really nice. Cops accused him of attempted genocide and fraud but most evidence is in his favour. His number is 5764212

• Like 1

I ain’t gay but recently I had a close friend try to hit on me while we were in the car and I was pretty uncomfortable. Id say he was probably gay so you could try him.

Also a lot of those guys in the PD are gay, Try giving em a call on 911

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1

Yeah I'm pretty sure every police man is a flipping gaybo like yourself. So, yeah, try and give them a call and they'll probably offer to bum you up the ass really hard. If you're lucky, maybe the Chief of Police will take a fisting if you're down for that. Welcome to Los Santos, pal!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I heard people who stand around outside the bank blasting music through their speakers are also of the homosexual variety. You're welcome.

Yeah I've seen those mechanics call the cops on a black man. All because that black man saw two gay mechanics suck each other off in the back. So they chased him away and pointed guns at him too. I'm not sure why they were tryna kill a black man who had caught them being gaybos, but they did. Scary stuff.

I usually stay away from genocide and fraud. I like good guys. No fisting please. I was thinking a nice lunch and good conversation. Los Santos is nice this time of year.

Just now, Yputi said:

@Luke Raven Luke seems desperate, he might wants to give it a try I think? His number is 3624801

Huh thanks for the tag (?) Audrey but I'm not that desperate xD

14 hours ago, KronosBronx said:

@Jaquan Smiththanks for the generous offer but I'll pass it to someone who is actually in need, @alexalex303 would offer the best entertainment for you

Yeah, thanks for mentioning him as I think he's the best match of it

Edited by Jaquan Smith

Hey I know a few gays in this town, their names are: John Wallace, Harry Payne, Marco Davis, Mikael Cowell, Sebastian Papadakis, Keanu Moody, Jay Bacon, Xoza Shadow and Dizzy Bala. xoxo

• Like 6
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Mariaaaa said:

Hey I know a few gays in this town, their names are: John Wallace, Harry Payne, Marco Davis, Mikael Cowell, Sebastian Papadakis, Keanu Moody, Jay Bacon, Xoza Shadow and Dizzy Bala. xoxo

Keanu Moody here , I'm heterosexual as fuck. I can confirm however that Mikael Cowell and Sebastian Papadakis are flaming homosexuals.

• Like 2