jason

Better Furniture Removal

The current method of removing furniture is very very inconvenient, especially if you're removing small details out of your build or trying to move something on a stack of items. You have to be directly on the furniture's anchor point to run the command and get it, but again, with stacked or close-together items, it poses a huge issue.

I think that we should instead move the removal feature into the Ctrl+X menu. It would be so much easier to Ctrl+X then click the furniture and have a delete button, and it'd save a lot of headache when building things close together.

• Like 10
  • Upvote 1

+1

The reason why my bar never happened is because I tried removing a counter that was placed wrong, then I ended up removing something irrelevant that took ages to place, and then I spammed /removefurniture as I ran around in rage. I sold the property and never looked back.

• Like 5

+1, it'd be much better to be able to select a specific piece of furniture through the interaction menu as opposed to taking chances with the command, hoping to remove the right piece of furniture so that you don't have to spend 20 minutes fixing the accidentally created issue.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.