vx3r

SCAMMING IN A NCZ ( should it be against the rules?)

I’d also like to add that scamming should be against the rules. People in real life don’t sign and contract then steal a car and keep it? It just isn’t realistic! You wouldn’t see someone selling a car you sign contract and then take the car with pay just isn’t  realistic and it ruins RP

If you want this rule added up vote this suggestion
Should you be allowed to scam in a NCZ

Regards 

Charlie green

Edited by vx3r

2 hours ago, vx3r said:

I’d also like to add that scamming should be against the rules. People in real life don’t sign and contract then steal a car and keep it? It just isn’t realistic! You wouldn’t see someone selling a car you sign contract and then take the car with pay just isn’t  realistic and it ruins RP

If you want this rule added up vote this suggestion

Regards 

Charlie green

Okay i agree with you a little not on making scamming against the rule but that yeah you don't sign a contract and then dont get what you signed for.
But its all about RP, if you get scammed go to the police like you would IRL.
If you sign a contract and they take what you signed for maybe ask them OOC if they RP'd that it was a fake contract.
I think in this situation its just lack of RP

Edited by QuirkyMayhem
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Navster said:

Id like to add one more thing in real life if someone scammed your car off you it would count as theft and the insurance company would cover you wouldn't they?

Same thing IC. It's illegal and there's RP to get it back.

The real issue with the scam rule is that it is not even in the rule book.  It's in an obscure forums post that is hard to find even when you are looking for it.. definitely not great for newer players who do not know better (and I am sure a lot of veteran players too).

Rule book definitely needs to be updated in either the NCZ and/or player theft section(s).

1 minute ago, TreMetal said:

The real issue with the scam rule is that it is not even in the rule book.  It's in an obscure forums post that is hard to find even when you are looking for it.. definitely not great for newer players who do not know better (and I am sure a lot of veteran players too).

Rule book definitely needs to be updated in either the NCZ and/or player theft section(s).

+1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.