Xypint

XP tied to account instead of character

+1.  A while back when I made an alt I mistakenly thought I would be a new player due to his EXP being under 5,000 but found out that I would not.  If you aren't at least getting new player protection with separate EXP tickers I do not really see a point in having separate EXP at all.

I would rather see both listed - total xp across all characters as well as individual character xp. The main reason for this is while xp can be used to see how much experience the player has in the server in general, the character based xp still servers a purpose and can show how developed that specific character is.

8 hours ago, Aldarine said:

I would rather see both listed - total xp across all characters as well as individual character xp. The main reason for this is while xp can be used to see how much experience the player has in the server in general, the character based xp still servers a purpose and can show how developed that specific character is.

I agree with this, however I feel that factions shouldn't base it off of character xp and that they should base it off of account xp.

Ya'll talking about XP it's just numbers, when you should be focusing on how skilled a roleplayer is. How he/she portrays a character, react to certain situations and how frequently they use detailed /me and /do when doing simple actions. We got sleeper roleplayers here they got 1k experience but hardcore roleplay skills.

Heck I encountered someone with 200-400k XP all they can do is "Hands!" /me pats mans down

Edited by clickclack

On 1/28/2020 at 3:33 AM, DrizzyDre said:

I think the current system is suffice, it helps show factions when you apply how experience or inexperience it is. I don’t really see a need in changing it tbh

It is a neccesary change because factions don't look for how experianced a character is, but the roleplayer him or herself. And considering xp is OOC, it should be tied to the individual's account anyway.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.