Jimmy Pegorino

DCC Fare Update

Hello everyone  I'm writing up this suggestion as I've noticed many times that if a player hasn't got a a lot of money they would get kicked from the taxi if they couldn't afford the fare, Once they get kicked they dont pay anything but the script automatically kicks from the vehicle.

Since the debt is in the city now and if you get fined from the police and haven't got the funds it would go in to debt.

I think it would make it more realistic if you can't afford taxi fares then we should be able to take you to the destination and the cost goes in to the debt section in your bank.

Edited by Jimmy Pegorino
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Levi208 said:

Didn't know this was a thing. But +1 makes sense

It doesn't happen if the customer has loads of dollars, But for the new peeps that join and haven't got much dollar  they  would get kicked and it still doesn't charge them, So to get that sorted we would have to toggle off the fare and take them to the destination, So hopefully this could get implemented since the new debt this is around 🙂