Philo

Take down parking ticket prices from 60$/min to 5$/min

Doesn't make sense to be at the bank for 10 mins and pay 600$ while being at the bank for 10 mins and a car checks your vehicle with no tickets and slams a fine for 500$. This barely makes any sense. 

5$/min is reasonable. 60 mins is 300$ which is reasonable.

• Like 7

8 hours ago, Asiantator said:

+1, I spend my entire time towing vehicles at bank with no tickets, because theyre so expensive. I am also checking every vehicle for said tickets and in 2 months I have yet to find one that wasn't expired. Affordable parking would be nice and people might actually end up using it.

-1 6o dollars isn't expensive i think the price shouldnt go down, Shouldn't park your car their in the first place, Theirs other places people can go to meet up plenty of car parks or fair, beach only stay their as its a NCZ so they don't get robbed 

+1 it costs to much to pay to park your car, fair enough going to the bank your only in and out 5 mins if your parking out front. But if your going to play some poker then your going to be there for maybe an hour or more. Shouldn't cost that much, lower the price and people will pay.

You know what, speaking as someone that is always ticketing vehicles at the bank and towing them..
I think there is a genuine number of people that either don't realise they have to pay for their parking or it's too inconvenient for them to do so.

Adding a command to create a parking permit, would likely make this a lot easier i.e. /parking [location] [duration] - /parking bank 10

Take the price down to like $25 a minute and for the price of an illegal parking citation, you're covered for 20 minutes.

• Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.