Shannon

More Parking Options and Lots

There is one paid parking lot in the city, where you can park car and it us safest place to leave it and it is just 500 per park. People trying to abuse ncz so they leave cars there. I think paid parking lots should be used more. So in my opinion it is not necessary yo have more parking lots like ncz. -1 from me on this

On 8/26/2018 at 11:38 AM, b3paulius said:

There is one paid parking lot in the city, where you can park car and it us safest place to leave it and it is just 500 per park. People trying to abuse ncz so they leave cars there. I think paid parking lots should be used more. So in my opinion it is not necessary yo have more parking lots like ncz. -1 from me on this

That's not what is being suggested here... They are suggesting that there should be more paid parking lots so people DON'T park in the NCZ's.

37 minutes ago, KingOfGurai said:

That's not what is being suggested here... They are suggesting that there should be more paid parking lots so people DON'T park in the NCZ's.

Why one is not enough? Maybe one in city one out of city like in sandy. Or two out of city, sandy, paleto bay

1 hour ago, b3paulius said:

Why one is not enough? Maybe one in city one out of city like in sandy. Or two out of city, sandy, paleto bay

That one parking lot is not enough, plus it's not really near anything besides the ATM job or police department so people would just use the parking spaces PD instead of paying as it's free and a NCZ  

I think the parking lot between the bank and Tequi-La-La would be a great addition as so many people park in this area 

Edited by Shannon

Ive had my car stolen quite often at my jobs..
I think a few more parking lots would be a nice way to have people use their own cars a bit more.
The NCZ's now get used as a parking lot, maybe add a few of them (I like the lively looks of the parked cars)
(nobody would steal a car at a spot where the office of company is looking out over the parking lot)
which would be an easy work around that doesnt require coding, or adding more garages, either would work.
(I just dont bother any more.. waiting 3 hrs IRL is just too big of a nuisance to take the risk imho)

Edited by Pear78

Reviving because there's still only one /park ing lot still and there are a TON that could be available and fit nicely to the pay to park. Whether all the garages are networked, or you have each garage be its own, there are a ton of options around the city. Parking could be owned, could have different rates based on where they're located. Thoughts?

map1.jpg

• Like 2