Luke kuperus

List of Suggestions for Mechanics

On 6/4/2019 at 12:12 PM, NikolaiStalingrad said:

Thanks for the reply! Every mechanic I've asked ICly has said you can't. Maybe lazy, or they just haven't tried.

No problem, it's just a pain because they slow you down so much! I damn near had a phantom plow through my tow truck when I had to brake going downhill haha.

+1

Yea waiting on the flatbed stink but is going to be great when it comes back for towing bikes.

Not sure how i feel about the helicopter proposal personally.  LSC would have an issue being able to access it quickly, so it would be a bayview only thing?

I think a motorcycle would be some of a stretch as a quick repair vehicle unless the mechanic was required to carry a bag on them as well.  I do like the idea of a coupe being a quick repair vehicle.

My bigest grip as a mechanic is the lack of horsepower the trucks have....its a pain to go up the hills to grab someone at the mine and you can almost not even move a semi truck with the biggest truck.

+1 on a lot of things except the dinka thruster... using a motorcycle as a repair vehicle would be non RP. My mother worked as an office manager for a tow/repair company for 20 years, they use vehicles similar to the "dillitante" it would be some sort of resilient hybrid vehicle to save gas.

Also a towing/repair shop would not have a hellicopter. 

Fast response yes but towing is not emergency response.... the vehicles should be realistic for the services provided... you can't load a battery into a motorcycle and carry your tools...

Edited by Wizzidy

4 hours ago, Wizzidy said:

+1 on a lot of things except the dinka thruster... using a motorcycle as a repair vehicle would be non RP. My mother worked as an office manager for a tow/repair company for 20 years, they use vehicles similar to the "dillitante" it would be some sort of resilient hybrid vehicle to save gas.

Also a towing/repair shop would not have a hellicopter. 

Fast response yes but towing is not emergency response.... the vehicles should be realistic for the services provided... you can't load a battery into a motorcycle and carry your tools...

How would using a motorcycle that has pretty big storage in the rear be non RP.
If you actually read it you would see that it would be for repairing motorcycles and such, 
You can carry a bag with tools and store the parts in the storage compartment on the bike.
It litterally does not matter what your mother did in that company, 
This is Eclispe we don't have to worry about being eco friendly.

I will +1 again.

Need both gps by default and gps tracking in the roadside vehicles. Many people call mechanics just to rob them! Any type of fleet vehicles in the world we live in have gps tracking. It’s as easy as plugging in a $25 adapter into the obd2 outlet under the dash.

On 7/11/2019 at 10:50 PM, Flucifial said:

As far as a mech offer for flipping vehicles go; mechanics currently have to smash into a car to flip it, causing damage. If you want to charge labor for that, do it when you repair the vehicle for them. 

Sure, But if something like a mechoffer 3 would get added this would be usefull for more than just flipping vehicles, Towing cars to gas stations stuff like that.

On 6/4/2019 at 8:33 PM, CrowCargo said:

towing a bike makes no sense rply as* you would be dragging it on its side. the reason a car is towable is because it has two points of contact with the ground

Youre right, however, the flatbed truck would be able to "tow" or move a bike 🙂

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.