Gavineo

Front Yard Ballas

On 5/19/2019 at 4:32 AM, Evan Jost said:

Looks dope man. Really looking forward to some gang RP and territorial RP, Hopefully we can meet in the upcoming future.

Take care and good luck.

Hope Leon can meet you soon!

Edited by Gavineo
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, xeater said:

Sad to see that your friend was the one banned

Noone was banned. He got admin jailed same as your members.

even though in pretty much every interaction we had with you, when you lost, you went crying to admins.

This is the first time I've interacted with you guys? I'm not big on gang RP so if you think I'm in whoever saved me's gang I'm not.

But you did broke the rules aswell.

Actually, no I didn't judging that I didn't get any punishment and that whoevers gang that DM'd you I was not with.

For the record, I was ready to just go to forums for the powergaming and it was actually your members who called in an admin ig. Not to mention be disrespectful and have to bug in every second when me and the admin are trying to determine whether it was DM or not.

You seem to be really keen in recruiting powergamers as the two players in the first report are in your gang. Same powergaming and very poor RP.

• PogU 1

On 11/25/2019 at 3:44 AM, xeater said:

Breaking into some houses and chillin' inside of it:

ZdA5fRf.png

Helping our new friends clappin' some russians:

DEFEP7W.png

Hitting some drug labs with the boys:

UvUlfG2.png

Dancing show after chop-shop some cars:

7pg3Uey.png

Chilling at the gas station with some friends right before robbing a russian:

l8ydusq.png

vOklUJv.png

"attempts to search player 157" bruh

57 minutes ago, magnenta said:

"attempts to search player 157" bruh

There is nothing wrong with stating a player's ID when searching them, especially when you do not know their name. /mes are IC actions, however the command itself is an OOC description of the actions that your character is performing, and such, OOC references are acceptable.

Regardless of any of that, this is not the place to discuss the validity of the faction's roleplay. The faction's thread is a place for them to showcase their roleplay, and for constructive comments on the faction. Your comment does not fit either of those.

• Like 12

Damn, look how far street gangs have come! Now they all lawyery and shit...issuing and signing contracts between them gangbangers hahah. I hope that there is small shrift somewhere sayin "If you decided to leave the gang without a notice or break any of the rules and codes listed above in this contract, you are agreeing that you will be shot, shanked or killed in any other manner." hahha

• Like 1

On 12/1/2019 at 1:48 PM, SkuLLar said:

I'm going to be 100% real here, this group is amazing to rp with.

Of course there is some things here and there but overall great rp and they are good sports,

Captured Tyrone Bell if im correct, he agreed to rp a kidnapping, then he was a very good sport with Torture & setting up an ambush on his own people using his own radio.

his rp was on point,the imerrsion was great, and overall was VERY fun,

from pain he actually gave out some information that IRL would probably brake a person too if done to him, sound effects and all. great lad.

This group will go far, and trust me on that one.

Even tho we fighting 😜

Thanks for the kind words! 

I have had a great time RPing through our drama 😂

y’all are some of the best RP I’ve had so far. 

- Jim 

• Like 2

Yeah I'm pretty sure we are wearing uniforms now so I don't get it why someone would clap a random and still says it was a Russian. 

Obviously we lose some fights and win some fights too so no idea why we sometimes see fake chapters about killing Russians. 

Who ever who is not in a Russian uniform is not a Russian anymore, I just made it clear. 

The stories are well written and I appreciate the effort you guys put, but try to keep it as legit as possible please. I always read this thread and it has been enjoyable for me honestly. 

Edited by aXoL
  • Like 1

On 12/10/2019 at 9:34 PM, Ryzoft said:

THE CHASE

unknown.png 

Ballas and Mexicans find our first Vory a contender full of them. Some attempt to fight back and some had 

already given up hope against us knowing our power. 

Is this the power ur talking about ? ramming a truck with a sports car and then shooting people complying to your demands ?

32 minutes ago, Sandiego said:

Is this the power ur talking about ? ramming a truck with a sports car and then shooting people complying to your demands ?

First off it was not a Balla who “rammed” that truck. 
This report was also thrown out so I don’t understand how it’s relevant. 

• Upvote 1