"

Mexicans find out these are not them and in fact Russians

A shootout takes place, the Russians are killed and

the police open fire on everyone"

not a russian.

Not Russian

keeping it 100% makes it way better

i do not post lies,

please fix if you are willing to keep it 100.

not a single thing you posted did i see a Russian member there, cheers.

but overall nicely written and good job, i like the progress yall doing. 🙂

Hey! We have no intentions of lying. You know how highly we think of y'all and our RP together OOC. I sent a message to the author so he should be responding to you shortly. 
I am glad you are enjoying our progress. 🙂 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Dominic Abasi used to be in WCA but he got tired of the bad leadership and repeatedly losing money to save the ones he used to call brothers with no gratitude for the things he did for the gang so Dom decided to meet up with the BALLAS who welcomed him with open arms.

During his first two days as a "Young Balla" he got to see the power of what some call "The three headed dragon"; The allience between the BALLAS, NOVO LOS ASTECAS and the MISFITS.

Showing WCA that it's not safe to leave their poker table.1830003712_GrandTheftAutoVScreenshot2019_12.16-23_31_32_56.thumb.png.7f3856e7de515efbf17e7a038c0cfe42.png

WCA Ruinning to legion square hoping the police would help them. The POLICE is not going to save YOU from the inevitable

• Like 7

7 hours ago, Ryzoft said:

It was a hard decision to make, Mexicans will always be our #1 friends. 💖

It's all good. I think we should make a large story update as well, to show the things from our perspective, involving everything around the war and the union of Ballas, Misfits and NLA.

Edited by OBESE
  • Like 4

You kids don't even follow your own rules or code.. I'm literally walking around my first day as a [New Player] and get threatened and dissed for no reason by you purple thugs.. this new crew is a complete disgrace to the Ballas legacy.    Bunch of flag waving chumps in my book, and the books of other Los Santo's sets.  I'll see you around at the bank... cuz you're definitely never around Grove St.

12 hours ago, Ryzoft said:

Hey there, 

All of our members are on-par with RP and thoroughly looked at. Please make sure you are referencing the "Front Yard Ballas" and not the "Original Ballas". All of my members follow our ooc and ic rules. If you suspect one of my members is braking the rules please make a report, if you suspect one of my members is braking our IC rules seek for me in game. Also, please do not refer to using our thread as a means to oocly insult us. You may also be confused as there are Balla impersonators who have very poor RP who go by "Original Ballas" they are not part of our faction and referring them to us as such is wrong. 

Hey bossman, thanks for the response.  I was interested, and so had just read over your set's rules for the first time, and was like... hmmm, a lot of that has been violated in front of my own eyes.  It could've been a bad day for everyone... I met one of your members this evening, and he was really polite and helped me understand the gang hierarchy a litle better here in the city.  Big learning curve to joining GTA RP, and I'm a nobody here, so thanks for taking the time to address the issue.  

I didn't mean to OOC insult, its tough being new to the city and when you get disrespected or clowned, just for asking help to a group of Ballas, it's humiliating. 

MucH love big homie.

--

• Like 2

Connor Cee

Fresh in from the boat Connor Cee age 23 got scouted by Adriena & Stephanie and made a big name for himself in the Front Yard Ballas! Being friends with Jim Bonham & Tyrone Jacobs before meeting anyone in the Front Yard Balls all of them got recruited together! 

653186414_imageproxy(5).png.8e1c2aad714c48b37b3d8ceed8dcdcbb.png 

Meeting The Front Yard Ballas 

Once being scouted in to the Front Yard Ballas Connor Cee finally got to meet most of the members in the organisation and made some solid friendships within the Front Yard Ballas! 

20191123195115_1.thumb.jpg.5cc785e6bd781a992d6402309d0e3750.jpg            

Connor Cee started progressing really well in the Front Yard Ballas. He was invited to meet with some other organisations around the city and made his name known. Attending several meetings around the city to meet with other organisations with the Front Yard Ballas

Connor Cee also committed a few crimes around the city and is a popular name to the PD for the wrong reasons. Connor Cee served his share of time in the city's DOC. His biggest stretch was for the attempt killing of a Sheriff up at Sandy Shores Ace Liquor store. 

QiTonPJ_d.jpg.46d3f35d569c0cc91558131c14e8b38b.jpg

1040703543_imageproxy(3).png.d06a5423f70fade05cafbf3576a949fd.png

War 

It just started to snow around the city. Front Yard Ballas had a few meetings with NLA & Misfits about being neutral and to help them in the war against Vory & WCA. This war went on for quite a while and Connor Cee seen members come to the Front Yard Ballas and leave us during the war

Coming to the end of the war and the Front Yard Ballas lost a fair few amount of members and it felt like it was only Connor Cee and Tyrone Bell left to defend for themselves. They both went and called a meeting with Triads about setting up a meeting with the WCA to end the war. 

348278626_imageproxy(6).png.535c32f3f03efe3db9a5b643578f5e06.png

unknown-1.png.55edf26bf3673a8b504cc2c55deb65c6.png 

Getting Back On Our Feet  

Finally getting the Front Yard Ballas back on track and being able to chill back on Grove Street Tyrone Bell arranged a meeting with the organisation and Connor Cee got a promotion to the True Balla rank. 

Connor Cee and the rest of the Front Yard Ballas went on to recruit a fair amount of new members to join the family and welcome them to there home down on Grove Street.              2061125051_imageproxy(1).png.05e59bc2744e9532681eded81f758cb3.png

52ADA253A6691645DA4AA8EE719E2DF1687FD414.thumb.jpg.3539163fe910b689a57f59252d97a21a.jpg

• Like 3

Connor Cee Has Surgery!!

88686105_BALLASDISCUSSING.png.804c6db75e7c12050c2b328583ad3aa4.png

Connor Cee decided enough was enough being known as the white guy in the Front Yard Ballas and decided to go talk with Tyrone Bell and some of the others in the Front Yard Ballas and talk to a few surgeons around los santos and they came up with an idea to make him fit in at around the hood. 

As a result of this being a successful day Connor Cee can now fit in at around the hood perfect! 

2020_01.13-21_59.thumb.png.b59b0b70ba811ddf25842155fa825910.png

• Like 2

13 hours ago, xeater said:

bVmHIEX.png

The day started ealier for Ballas, we had a meeting by the morning with the command team to speak about iternal and external things. After this conversation we found out we had a rat between us so we did what we had to do. When we found Jim we held him at gun point and shaved his hair, we wanted to torture him but he acted crazzy and tried to punch us. So he was killed, this way we show people that Ballas do not like rats. 

lbuZW2F.png

cpVgqD0.png

T89WAbP.png

XUYcC5L.png

After getting a new car, Trey contacted a few members so they could get money for the taxes. The OG's met and went to make some money. We hitted a few labs where we saw people wearing purple, people that are not ballas, so we had to teach them a lesson. We also robbed a 3 guys that reacted with gun fire so we had to kill them.

pzYFRLL.png

yBH7gGC.png

zsdbe53.png

DKdcBmf.png

XUYcC5L.png

By the night Trey contacted Al Romano, from The Triads, to get some guns imported, again.  They met at Triads HQ and made the deal.

f7r9RuK.png

XUYcC5L.png

When Trey finished this business, Ballas drove up north and had a meeting with The Plague. A few things were spoken and we finish the meeting in very good terms. Although we got interrupted by cops so we start making fun of them.

V165t2c.png

jbZQ5Vt.png

**Delete**

Edited by MrHibbs
  • Like 1

Late Night In The Hood

Was a cold winter night in Jamestown and Connor Cee just woke and was going to to main road to go grab his car and he ended up with some drama going down between a WCA & NLA. He was also greeted by the Police trying to ask questions about what went down in the Hood, they did not receive any information.

vIRql2T.png

C12WCCj.png

Money Making

Once it died down in the hood Connor Cee met up with some of the Front Yard Ballas and they went out to earn some money and talk business around Los Santos.

O0ou1Dr.png

ACS0rOe.png

irEUkrG.png

Calling It A Night

mVrq15i.png

ftx5TXQ.png

NRMywMy.png

• Like 5