Vetro

Adding in more cars that exist in the GTA Universe

One thing i've always wondered is why only some of the new cars, and even some of the OG GTA V cars were never implemented on this server. An example would be the Buccaneer, Z-Type or the Sadler. I think adding all the new GTA cars could once again add to the vehicle diversity on the server (from just being warreners, v12s and contenders) aswell as bring in new roleplaying situations. It definately wouldn't hurt anybody. I've seen the Schlagen GT on the server, and i believe i've seen either the Itali GTB or Pariah (Some sort of Grotti) aswell being used by admins, so why can't we have it? Now i'm not talking about a deluxo or anything military related but just regular GTA cars. A few examples (my personal favourites that aren't on the server) would be

350?cb=20190218020049350?cb=20171218203545 350?cb=20181214174204

350?cb=20171218192549350?cb=20171220191339350?cb=20180325162804

• Upvote 1

Issue is some of the new cars implemented aren't supported by rage, and others are so un-realistically fast that they by far exceed the speeds of any other car in the server as a base model.... some of them reach speeds over 300kph, which would be un-realistic and would put both players on both sides of the law at a disadvantage and we would be back to the comet retro style cars where they go retarded speeds.

I would love to see more cars added but they need to be checked for realism (server based realism) as the fastest cars on the server max out just above 200 (except the comet retro) so the new cars would need to be tested to ensure they match these kinds of speeds.

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, Jbacon said:

Issue is some of the new cars implemented aren't supported by rage, and others are so un-realistically fast that they by far exceed the speeds of any other car in the server as a base model.... some of them reach speeds over 300kph, which would be un-realistic and would put both players on both sides of the law at a disadvantage and we would be back to the comet retro style cars where they go retarded speeds.

I would love to see more cars added but they need to be checked for realism (server based realism) as the fastest cars on the server max out just above 200 (except the comet retro) so the new cars would need to be tested to ensure they match these kinds of speeds.

Give the cops some kinda interceptor then? Whats wrong with having 300kph cars as long as cops got em too

1 hour ago, Jbacon said:

Not sure where you're getting that idea from as there are no "normal" (as in non-rocket boosted) cars that can go that fast. The fastest supercars top out at 210 and the only way any car can go faster is through brake boosting and curb boosting.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Jbacon said:

Wait what? Aswell as i know the 811 is the fastest top speed supercar in the game (having a fully upgraded top speed of 213 km/h) and is alredy on the server. NO cars not even rocket powered cars will ever reach 300 kph my man. Also it wouldn't even be unrealistic, what is unrealistic is that gta cars are so incredibly slow. In real life the nero (bugatti chiron) would reach 400+ on a flat straight highway. Where do you get your information from? why would they be unsupported? a car like the Dominator GTX which has advanced handling files is implemented on the server, even a brand new car like the schlagen has been added to the server. Of course all the new cars can be added into RAGE. 

SOURCE of topspeeds: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nQND3ikiLzS3Ij9kuV-rVkRtoYetb79c52JWyafb4m4/edit#gid=1859578320

Oh and when it comes to the cops being able to follow i don't think cops should always be able to follow the fastest supercars, they wouldn't in real life either. They would probably get a helicopter to follow them, which they could do ingame too.

Edited by Vetro
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

this idea has been brought up multiple times always get archived some one made a list with over like 30+ cars that are not added in the game which are sports/sedans/coupes but that never got implemented after archive i would really love to this this get done or have these cars auctioned off or something

Its good to see that admins are auctoning off a Hermes and an Arena Issi but everyone still wants the GTA Online cars that hasn't been added yet. Especially the Jester Classic, Savestra, Pariah and Schlagen GT. Most other RAGE servers have them and its sad we don't have them in here because this is the best server. I wan't to create an RP faction for cars and these new cars would make everything better and make it so we would have more diverse cars. Especially tuner cars we need more of. Also we need to have added the new tuning parts and liveries for the penumbra,futo, ruiner and prairie that were recently added in GTA online. Would make for some great midnight tuner races.

271590_20180801204351_1.png

Edited by Vetro
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, Vetro said:

Its good to see that admins are auctoning off a Hermes and an Arena Issi but everyone still wants the GTA Online cars that hasn't been added yet. Especially the Jester Classic, Savestra, Pariah and Schlagen GT. Most other RAGE servers have them and its sad we don't have them in here because this is the best server. I wan't to create an RP faction for cars and these new cars would make everything better and make it so we would have more diverse cars. Especially tuner cars we need more of. Also we need to have added the new tuning parts and liveries for the penumbra,futo, ruiner and prairie that were recently added in GTA online. Would make for some great midnight tuner races.

271590_20180801204351_1.png

Huge +1 I agree with this

• Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.