John Nut

Private labs being completely murdered.

Many players are old time players and simply boored of the same old Rp and etc.  Public labs is the one location where its hard to be struck with DM as they basically almost can give demands on sight. So public labs are being used as the PVP areas of the map. Unlike in the city where it would ne NRP and DM just handing out demands left and right. Atleast to my understanding

6 minutes ago, Victor Einhart said:

What would happen if two gangs simply said "we'll use these tables, you use those tables" instead of shooting at each other? I was at one of these labs yesterday and there were a bunch of tables there. Who says you can't come to some sort of arrangement? Why is it always "hands or die"?

1 minute ago, GregoV1 said:

Hostile action, roleplay escalation, common sense, realism

Why would Bloods and Crips join forces to make money together....

I agree but also don't. A lot of the bad blood between gangs is needless and usually a result of things like lab fights. It's really not hard to come to an arrangement and it happens in the underworld a lot. 

I used to be one of those criminals that would hide in my property making millions with little risk involved at all. This does not provide any RP to the server at all. This should be fully removed and back to just public labs which have more interactions and RP value to the server. 

Edited by VzComplex
  • Like 1
  • NAY 1

53 minutes ago, VzComplex said:

I used to be one of those criminals that would hide in my property making millions with little risk involved at all. This does not provide any RP to the server at all. This should be fully removed and back to just public labs which have more interactions and RP value to the server. 

Sir do you understand than Public labs don't give any RP only DM and fun for clappers/robbers 

Private labs at least made some RP for people who is running drug smuggling - making business with new people who collecting plants , making deals with gangs and lot more now its all ruined 

• Like 2

If you think that this will promote positive roleplay you are in a different dimension, I am sorry but like what. This only promotes shootouts, robberies and nothing more, this ain't 2019-2020 where gangs were respectable organizations and would be willing to tax someone in order not to rob them and let them cook/chop in peace while they held the lab down, most gangs nowadays just look for shootouts to make their next PVP montage, starting wars over petty reasons like "you shit talked me so we fight you now" and this update gives them exactly that, active labs where you can rob anyone on sight and if they don't comply kill them. Private drug labs did offer RP opportunities, and you can't say that it provided "ABSOLUTELY 0 RP PURPOSE". There were factions created around the whole private labs deal, where they would supply other gangs with drugs needed for their turfs, sell weed plants and provide actual drug smuggling RP with other factions, if a faction A needed 500 cocaine for their turf, they would reach out to faction B and that faction would supply them with the drugs required. Now good luck cooking in a public lab where a single scout will call you out and take 20 heavily armed players to instigate a shootout or a robbery, of course you could be cooking while on your bike and when you see anyone approach the lab you immediately run leaving the supplies behind, which some people do nowadays, but how does that provide any positive roleplay. Sure its a great move to make public labs more active and I am all for that, but why hurt private labs so much, at this point you might as well just disable them as they were in the Lithuanian ECRP server. I can agree on multiple points from the update and the effort to make public labs more active is great, but the water changes and constant minigames are absurd. This reminds me of when cooking in apartments was removed and a solution was supposed to go in place, but it didn't, now we neither have big capacity water tanks, neither sinks that we could use to refill bottles, so it makes the whole situation extremely bad. There is positives in this update and negatives, and the community should be involved when such huge changes are being done, by vote or some other way of communication, this forum thread is just a war between 2 player base sides and it doesn't contribute to anything.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 5

private labs were way too overpowered and the only people complaining about them being nerfed are people that didnt have the chance to exploit them before they were nerfed. making 150k in 30 minutes should never be a thing and i am glad that all of these nerfs have been implemented. hopefully down the line private labs will be removed fully and we won't have half the server population in properties printing money.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3

Just now, retronub said:

private labs were way too overpowered and the only people complaining about them being nerfed are people that didnt have the chance to exploit them before they were nerfed. making 150k in 30 minutes should never be a thing and i am glad that all of these nerfs have been implemented. hopefully down the line private labs will be removed fully and we won't have half the server population in properties printing money.

you say people are making 150K, idk where that’s coming from. People do not make 150k off of one cook which is max usually 250. With ingredients, they cost 50k if you are cooking with marijuana + you actually have to spend time to get marijuana which takes a while to do if you can even get plants without getting robbed and if you cook LSD that’s 62.5k you are risking by cooking if you are cooking in private lab, and then your 2million dollar lab could blow up too or you get robbed for ingredients if you choose to cook in public labs. 

7 minutes ago, retronub said:

If you saying 150k in 30min than you never been in there and doing that ..  all that process is much longer 

Just now, David_Levine said:

you say people are making 150K, idk where that’s coming from. People do not make 150k off of one cook which is max usually 250. With ingredients, they cost 50k if you are cooking with marijuana + you actually have to spend time to get marijuana which takes a while to do if you can even get plants without getting robbed and if you cook LSD that’s 62.5k you are risking by cooking if you are cooking in private lab, and then your 2million dollar lab could blow up too or you get robbed for ingredients if you choose to cook in public labs. 

well when i was cooking i had a 80 table drug setup (im not a broke boy). this equated to 240 drugs being made in about 1/2 hour. I was making maybe 125k every half hour and I made maybe 7 mil in a 45 day period. how can you confidently look someone in the eye and tell them that this is balanced

2 minutes ago, retronub said:

well when i was cooking i had a 80 table drug setup (im not a broke boy). this equated to 240 drugs being made in about 1/2 hour. I was making maybe 125k every half hour and I made maybe 7 mil in a 45 day period. how can you confidently look someone in the eye and tell them that this is balanced

You did not make 120k after the cost of the ingredients you purchased and used for the cook.

4 minutes ago, David_Levine said:

You did not make 120k after the cost of the ingredients you purchased and used for the cook.

i did, maybe you and i are just cut from a different cloth. you might have used a 20 table lab as opposed to my pablo escobar colombian drug farm i had in my small property (which in itself also makes no sense)

2 minutes ago, GTSDeathClutch said:

cooking isnt afk you have to constantly water tables and move around, PD can sit and basically afk earn money 

please explain how having to water tables every 5 minutes for a 30 minute period is more effort that PD who have to constantly respond to calls and pursuits. your logic makes absolutely no sense

Edited by retronub
  • Like 1
  • POG 5
  • dead 1

Trying to look on the bright side here.

With less people begging official factions for a metric fuck ton of lysergic, should open more weight up to bring in guns/ammo etc. which means it should be easier and cheaper for the rando crim to get their hands on pistols, heavies, armor, ammo, etc.

6 minutes ago, retronub said:

please explain how having to water tables every 5 minutes for a 30 minute period is more effort that PD who have to constantly respond to calls and pursuits. your logic makes absolutely no sense

mf speaking facts here

kQO8Z4L.png

Edited by Clank
  • YAY 1
  • yooo 1

49 minutes ago, David_Levine said:

you obviously have never used a private lab if you think your just sitting there afk, idk where u got that from, but no you actually have to water tables and clean spills and constantly monitor every table you have.

Private labs were broken and was not good for the sever. The fact that millions could be made a week was unbalanced in itself.
W updates
IMO remove private labs as a whole! 

• Like 6
  • YAY 1

The problem I have personally, is that while I'm not a big fan of private labs myself, these update(s) do nothing but harm for smaller groups/solos. Smaller groups and solos have no chance at even breathing at these public labs without getting nailed to a cross. Is there anything planned to help this?

• Like 2

I like the new update but I think some things could be done better:

Buff plants, increase the plant drop rate or add ingredients back to labs.
Currently, cooking at labs is simply not profitable: 

It is impossible as a new player to go there during peak times and cook drugs, and it's not worth the risk.

A bunch of my friends have attempted to start playing the server, but have stopped due to the fact that there is quite literally not much you can do if you are new, if you go to labs you will get robbed, store robberies you will make maybe 5k in 15 minutes with extremely high risk and with the new house robberies maybe 20k in 1 hour.

Inflation has been increasing, it now costs literally 1k for a sandwich and 1k for a heal at MD and like 300k for a 1g. AND YET, there has been no increase in the amount of money made from store robberies in literal OOC years. 

Make store robberies profitable, make house robberies profitable, the finding guns in house robberies was a great addition however I think the chances should increase to the point where new players can farm like SNS pistols or some shit.

The whole update its self needs a whole different thread for discussion. I barely cook in my private lab but an action timer on watering is fucking abysmal.💀 If u don't want people using private labs just turn them off. I got not a fuckin clue what's the point in making them basically useless without just removing them and letting people get their money back. LMAO

• Like 4

Gonna say say, this update pretty much killed my characters needs to rp. 

My whole goal, was to save up, buy a property, buy tables n vents and ingredients and make money.

The reason my characters been hustling to save up for this stuff, and now that this update came out, and people are saying cooking is now horrible, there's no need for me to get my own shit set up.

If I wanna make money now, sounds like just holding public labs and taxing people to use it might be better.

13 minutes ago, TheCactus said:

Man adds what we've been asking for months and we bitch about water bottles 💀

Yeah cus it takes about 5 seconds to fill a bottle, the average lab has 800-1000 bottles of water to so ur lab doesnt blow up, ill let you do the math on that one. the first half of the update was a W, second half not so much Water bottles was an L, safe was an L, and idk about the adjustment 

2 minutes ago, AnakinB said:

Yeah cus it takes about 5 seconds to fill a bottle, the average lab has 800-1000 bottles of water to so ur lab doesnt blow up, ill let you do the math on that one. the first half of the update was a W, second half not so much Water bottles was an L, safe was an L, and idk about the adjustment 

If your lab requires 1000 bottles, that is the lab that is cut off from all interaction for hours.

• yooo 1