John Nut

Private labs being completely murdered.

On 4/1/2023 at 8:34 AM, TheOwl said:

what are you on about?
I'm talking about having cartel connections and being able to have lysergic readily available instead of needing to pay someone and wait to have it dropped for you.

You are not the main character. Everyone will have an opportunity to do the same things everyone else does.

This isn't real life.
It's a video game.

Where did I write anything about anyone being the main character?? I never said it was real life. You are correct yes it is a video game. The premise of the video game is to play a role of a character. Not everyone should have the same opportunities and if you /DO/ want those opportunities then earn them. 

You want lysergic readily available? Make a gang, post an RP thread and get an F4 menu just like the people before you did. 

Again: Why should YOUR character have the same opportunity as someone else that has done the hard work? 

• POG 1

12 hours ago, Clank said:

Where did I write anything about anyone being the main character?? I never said it was real life. You are correct yes it is a video game. The premise of the video game is to play a role of a character. Not everyone should have the same opportunities and if you /DO/ want those opportunities then earn them. 

You want lysergic readily available? Make a gang, post an RP thread and get an F4 menu just like the people before you did. 

Again: Why should YOUR character have the same opportunity as someone else that has done the hard work? 

I don't understand where you got the impression I had a problem with any of this. 
Anything I said about gang leaders being able to have lysergic readily available in comparison to others that have to wait for it to be dropped is just a comparison I was making in regards to others saying tables "print money".

Come out your feelings man or just simply improve your reading comprehension.

• Like 1

This is how you could fix it:

+ Remove cooking inside properties and allow tables to be placed in the open any where in the city ( More rp with drug production out side, but not in 4 central locations where your going to have someone rob you once an hour, It would incentivize finding a secure location out in the open and risking your tables but if your location gets discovered you could change it every day/week as needed. This would be great for smaller gangs and solo people who still want to participate in drug production.

+ Allow weed to be grown anywhere in the city(part of the future drug update already?) 

+ Make  weed patches in drug labs grow at double the rate of any where else in the city or give 2 plants per seed planted. And any tables placed in drug labs produce drugs at the faster rate. This would go along with bigger gangs being able to hold down and run the labs, more incentive for bigger groups to go to the labs and hold them down because they would be able to produce drugs alot faster. more of a risk to go to the lab to produce but if you have the muscle you can make more money.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

14 hours ago, Dirty Mike said:

This is how you could fix it:

+ Remove cooking inside properties and allow tables to be placed in the open any where in the city ( More rp with drug production out side, but not in 4 central locations where your going to have someone rob you once an hour, It would incentivize finding a secure location out in the open and risking your tables but if your location gets discovered you could change it every day/week as needed. This would be great for smaller gangs and solo people who still want to participate in drug production.

+ Allow weed to be grown anywhere in the city(part of the future drug update already?) 

+ Make  weed patches in drug labs grow at double the rate of any where else in the city or give 2 plants per seed planted. And any tables placed in drug labs produce drugs at the faster rate. This would go along with bigger gangs being able to hold down and run the labs, more incentive for bigger groups to go to the labs and hold them down because they would be able to produce drugs alot faster. more of a risk to go to the lab to produce but if you have the muscle you can make more money.

Growing  weed anywhere (where it is realistic) by yourself, possibly need to find best strains, equipment, light, nutrients... It is all wished for a loooong time. I hope I survive that age when it is actually going to be implemented (drug update)... 

after weeks of it being implemented, I can say it is a way better change for the server and criminals in general with more public interactions between the gangs. But at the same time I think there should be an option to now maybe refund the tables like the weapon attachments if people want to do so since it is basically terrible now to try and even cook on private tables.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Vez said:

after weeks of it being implemented, I can say it is a way better change for the server and criminals in general with more public interactions between the gangs. But at the same time I think there should be an option to now maybe refund the tables like the weapon attachments if people want to do so since it is basically terrible now to try and even cook on private tables.

A refund system would be great to be honest it would help so much and probabaly ease the situation a lot more than it has been

19 hours ago, Vez said:

Pro tip - hold onto items like silencers to the absolute maximum last time until they are taken off. There is no ETR on update being actually implemented so it doesn't make any sense to give them away, which many have already did unfortunately. Do not refund unless absolutely necessary. 

On 3/15/2023 at 3:35 PM, Ash said:

90k profit for 3 hours is better money than any job in the game though, by a lot?

And do you not think gangs should have more access (well, success) than solo criminals? 

There is no opportunity for smaller criminals to make labs, even with enough money its stupid risky, there is chance involved where you might get fucked over for doing nothing after putting in millions. 90k an hour for something that costs millions, doesnt actually seem that good does it.

On 3/15/2023 at 5:52 PM, Salvador Rivera said:

With simply words Public lab shows bad example and if new people see it , he is like okey I'm done here , nothing to see .

Okey I understand if you want to see more Clappers/Robbers or rule breaks in server than yea Public labs is good . 

I know a lot of people dont like than I'm saying a true ! But that's the thing what everyone see 

I think you Actualy hit a good point man,

public labs…

cheaper guns…

the current big lab is a good example of it being called a COD lobby, 

I had made a cool suggestion on deug dealing, towards expanding the rp that is made in private labs, and merge the whole idea of public and private labs and rp outside drug dealing, so that it creates rp without this black n white idea about the private labs, 

9 hours ago, Ritchie Stones said:

I think you Actualy hit a good point man,

public labs…

cheaper guns…

the current big lab is a good example of it being called a COD lobby, 

I had made a cool suggestion on deug dealing, towards expanding the rp that is made in private labs, and merge the whole idea of public and private labs and rp outside drug dealing, so that it creates rp without this black n white idea about the private labs, 

Simply saying, that huge benefit imho would be a finally made drug update that was teased years ago. Just possibility to grow cannabis plants anywhere + ability to process them. All we need, is little bit of weed. 

On 4/15/2023 at 1:30 PM, Antonio_Colombo said:

Simply saying, that huge benefit imho would be a finally made drug update that was teased years ago. Just possibility to grow cannabis plants anywhere + ability to process them. All we need, is little bit of weed. 

Yeah growing those plants, is the main reason im stretching my patience this lengths,

without that, im out. I just like the idea, of having secret labs, chops, where you really have to look over your shoulder before you go in, 

The labs inside arent the problem, its that, you can just bulk sell it to an npc. Making almost 200 k in 5 seconds, 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Ritchie Stones said:

Yeah growing those plants, is the main reason im stretching my patience this lengths,

without that, im out. I just like the idea, of having secret labs, chops, where you really have to look over your shoulder before you go in, 

The labs inside arent the problem, its that, you can just bulk sell it to an npc. Making almost 200 k in 5 seconds, 

i mean developers said that probably drug update and clothing will be after gun update but god knows when that's going to happen.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, pooria said:

i mean developers said that probably drug update and clothing will be after gun update but god knows when that's going to happen.

I think it would make sense. Around October, so we been teased 2 years, would actualy make sense, the gun update i think wil be in max 2-3 weeks From now.  
clothing doesnt take long, and then after summer when everyone is back from vacation its drug update

• NAY 1

Just let us refund the tables and ventilators owned same way we was able to refund attachments, as private labs are basically useless and a lot of us worked hard for the labs, and for them to get nerfed this hard just to promote RP at the public labs is understandable, but unfair.

• Like 3

On 8/17/2023 at 10:20 PM, exaal said:

I think public labs are mostly being used to do gang fights and shit and no one actually cooks in  them. people just come in rob the players that are picking plants and leave.

yeah its not actualy a place where high quality rp is taking place, however that and only that i believe is the blame of the crim mentality, but what else is a crim suppose to represent

i think, lsd is actually the main issue, being able to import over 1000 materials in a take or 2 then hide in a property and mass produce. however.. i think any drug that includes to be produced with plants still promotes a decent amount of RP (picking in labs) and should be excluded from Nerfes, plus, you can only pick like 300, plants a day, which would mean grinding about 2-3 hours, not even cooking them, the payout would be still good depending on the time spend farming plants outside.

and you could make a lot more money when buying plants of others, wich is excellent RP if you consider it