John Nut

Private labs being completely murdered.

I understand that filling 1 bottle is more realistic. But adding minigame to water tables, minigame for refilling bottles 1 by 1. Tables get warmer quicker. Have and will completely kill private labs. At this point there is NO reason at all to own a public lab as ATM's will make you better money and be a better option. 

My suggestion is to either add sinks back into properties where you can refill the bottles. Remove the watering table minigame and keep the tables same as before with how warm they get. 

At this point with this new update there is no reason to own a 2-3+ million drug lab as its competely killed.  Also wall safes are broken so thats GG. 

I understand that you want to push more public labs, but it is already buffed so hard and by adding this is basically forcing all small time criminals to go to labs where you 80% will get murdered by one of the 4 other Gigantic Demon clapping gangs.  

There is no balance at this point. I felt like that those big gangs have easier acces to cook in public labs as they have alot of gang members and its quicker to cook. But those smaller criminals now have no other way than to spend 3 hours to cook 90k profit.  This will push more people out of the server as not everyone likes clapping/getting clapped in labs 🙂

There is alot of players with skill issues on the server. 

• Like 14

41 minutes ago, Ash said:

90k profit for 3 hours is better money than any job in the game though, by a lot?

And do you not think gangs should have more access (well, success) than solo criminals? 

Not when you spend 90k for one full geared trip to the lab 😄 which 70% will be lost as you die in labs.

Lets say you possibly survive, then 40k-60k depending on how much the official gangs sold it to you for, has been lost in one simple armor. Bring that 90k profit down to 50k or less. 

That means you need to gear up fully to not be insta killed by a group. Thats 90k if not more.  Then 50k materials for drugs, then either 12-15k for lysergic or spend a few hours collecting enough weed.  which means you die you loose 150k give or take.   and then you need to spend 3+ hours in private lab to contest that loss/rebuild?????

or go back and possibly loose another 150k, or 50-100k if you dont want to gear up and just hope one of those 100+ crim players doesnt come robbin you

If this is staying ingame, then god damn lower those weapon and armor prices and bring this new gun update xD so Crim items/prices gets a little more balanced.

Luke Skywalker needs to come over here and bring balance to the force.

Iv had a legal alt for over a year. Iv bought 1 pistol from the gun store. Still have that one pistol.  I get guns free from work when working in SD.  I buy a house and a car and then maybe save up to something bigger. I never ever loose something and investments are not to be seen unless ur building a buiz from scrap. 

But with Crims, you literally put hundreds of thousands on the line just to operate a chop shop (that can be comped/stolen by other crims or cops) ,

or 3-4 million on a private lab which is now useless and just been completely ruined (that can be comped/stolen by other crims or cops). 

Making 6-9k an hour for crims doesnt work for crims. that can barely give you one pistol unless you buy for stock price. Which is very hard to get nowdays with the limited official factions.   Comparing Legal prices to crim prices does not work and will never work. 

Edited by John Nut
  • Like 3

First off all I will start with the idea than commune want push us  back to Public labs , the idea of public lab is non RP - people only going there to fight and rob someone what is bad for community .

In public lab you would not make 90k Profit in 3h I would say maybe 20-40k depend of server time and people who is there but most of the time they don't get anything because someone is going to rob him . So no point of it only for plants .

With this new system - tables worming up faster , water bottles need to refill one by one , watering  tables down with animation or how u call it - there is no points to invest 3-5mill in lab - because there is no profit anymore and gangs who been running a Private labs will not be able to cover they own turfs - because if u ordering the influence going down faster than u can make these drugs ...

All what I see its not more about Roleplay but you have to spend all day in work/lab to grind some cash , than I have a questions when you can get a time to enjoy this server and game ? 

You pushing us so down , People who will be able to make RP is PD - because they get payd for it and all who working in any goverment job .

Criminal RP is tottaly ruined .. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

+1

Private labs being gone isn’t going to help anything, if anything more people will just leave the server, because they spent millions of dollars and hours upon hours building their lab(s). It’s not even like people with private labs are never engaging in rp either as they would be engaging in rp by collecting plants at labs or picking up a shipment for ingredients. Making people go to public labs isn’t the way to go by basically making private labs not worth it anymore when people have invested millions into a lab just for it to explode. Nurfing private labs is unnecessary and it’s just going to deter more of the server away as the server is already favored towards LEOs, where crims already have a hard time making money, compared to LEOS on a salary. Developers should be working on actual updates to the server, such as the gun and clothing update rather then making crim even harder then it already is..

Edited by David_Levine
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, Salvador Rivera said:

First off all I will start with the idea than commune want push us  back to Public labs , the idea of public lab is non RP - people only going there to fight and rob someone what is bad for community .

In public lab you would not make 90k Profit in 3h I would say maybe 20-40k depend of server time and people who is there but most of the time they don't get anything because someone is going to rob him . So no point of it only for plants .

With this new system - tables worming up faster , water bottles need to refill one by one , watering  tables down with animation or how u call it - there is no points to invest 3-5mill in lab - because there is no profit anymore and gangs who been running a Private labs will not be able to cover they own turfs - because if u ordering the influence going down faster than u can make these drugs ...

All what I see its not more about Roleplay but you have to spend all day in work/lab to grind some cash , than I have a questions when you can get a time to enjoy this server and game ? 

You pushing us so down , People who will be able to make RP is PD - because they get payd for it and all who working in any goverment job .

Criminal RP is tottaly ruined .. 

Please elloborate how cooking inside a property promotes more roleplay than meeting someone around the free roam world and interact with them?

• Like 4
  • PogU 1
  • yooo 2
  • polarcop 1
  • dead 2

1 minute ago, PhenomenalX said:

Please elloborate how cooking inside a property promotes more roleplay than meeting someone around the free roam world and interact with them?

Sir , If I'm cooking and building up Criminal life by smuggling drugs I don't need to see a people or make RP with them when Im doing it  , but its not mean I have no RP with players I do and I have a lot of - its depend how you use your imagine and involve it all in RP .

That's why we have these property's were people can build up they own thing . There is not much for what els you can use it , for clubs ? Yea okey you will spend 2-3mill for a club 1-2mill for building but profit its 0% from it . 

A lot of people already leaving because its to hard to make money and do RP in same time , but people dont want to waste they time by sitting 24/7 in Road worker and maybe after 1 week they will get 100k to buy a bike and 1month till car . 

7 minutes ago, David_Levine said:

+1

Private labs being gone isn’t going to help anything, if anything more people will just leave the server, because they spent millions of dollars and hours upon hours building their lab(s). It’s not even like people with private labs are never engaging in rp either as they would be engaging in rp by collecting plants at labs or picking up a shipment for ingredients. Making people go to public labs isn’t the way to go by basically making private labs not worth it anymore when people have invested millions into a lab just for it to explode. Nurfing private labs is unnecessary and it’s just going to deter more of the server away as the server is already favored towards LEOs, where crims already have a hard time making money, compared to LEOS on a salary. 

This guy know what he is talking and big +1 

3 minutes ago, PhenomenalX said:

Because you actually have to go get plants/ lysergic, which takes time to do, as well as go and get ingredients from Humane Labs. You then have to get water bottles filled up as well. These are all steps before starting cooking inside a private lab, and there is multiple chances for RP while doing these. 

Also, the amount of RP you have to go through to even own a lab or obtain a lab is a lot. It’s not as if you just own a lab and just sit inside making money all day, people actually had to grind for the labs they own and then they have to engage in RP to get the proper materials and ingredients. Public labs is good, but it’s not easy at all for people that are new to the server or don’t have many friends to RP with as they will most likely get robbed if they are cooking by themselves or even if they have a couple friends, they’ll still most likely get robbed by a bigger group. Private labs gives many players a reason to grind and engage in a lot of RP, because many players strive to gain enough money to even own one, because again, labs can be millions of dollars of investment, to which it could all blow up.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Ash said:

You can buy a bike or a car day 1 

This is a seriouse discussion, please no memes ❤️   A legal with 40 hours could be more than halfway to buy a nice shinobi. But a crim, tripple that time if not more 😄

UNless you spent months to gather enough tables, vents, properties. 3-5 millions. which is A FUCKING LOT of Rp

Edited by John Nut
  • Like 1
  • dead 2

With simply words Public lab shows bad example and if new people see it , he is like okey I'm done here , nothing to see .

Okey I understand if you want to see more Clappers/Robbers or rule breaks in server than yea Public labs is good . 

I know a lot of people dont like than I'm saying a true ! But that's the thing what everyone see 

• Like 1

People get the wrong idea with cooking, yeah you can make a lot of money but the risk nowadays is crazy. Let’s say you make 200 Coke, that’s 200 plants which most people buy from newer players at 100-200 per plant, then 40k of the other ingredients. With how everyone cooks, prices are usually pretty bad for selling so let’s say they are 580. 116k.

after setting up the cook, getting ingredients, you’re making 40-50k profit on that. Throw that on top of the economy where since we got nerfed from cooking in apartments, we have to spend millions on a property to get a good amount of tables in, where most of them are all in very public areas and easily seen. 
I think this would’ve been something that should have been polled to the community, and I feel that it should be something done of “what do we think about these changes” as no offense to the devs, a LOT of people are on this server 7 days a week and spend a lot of money, we should have a voice in it.

• Like 7

I personally don't think AFKing in a property by yourself for an hour promotes any sort of rp. Yes I understand that us criminals NEED money, yes I understand that there is prior rp to cooking (Picking plants, refilling water, buying the property, etc.). But it makes 0 sense for the admins/devs to promote people being locked away in a property printing money anytime they can get their hands on some lysergic. I've noticed during my almost 2 years playing the server that no matter what change that happens, there are always going to be people complaining and angry about change. Theres legit no way the devs/admins can make EVERYONE happy, especially dealing with crim rp. People need to start being open to change and think about ways they can adjust icly to these changes.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, John Nut said:

This is a seriouse discussion, please no memes

No memes. Top of the line “tier 1” vehicle, obviously you can’t get day 1 but there’s a LOT of other vehicles. 
you initially generalised it, I’m sorry I didn’t realise you meant a starter criminal just joining should be able to get a Shinobi within a week or whatever. Progression is a form of rp

3 minutes ago, John Nut said:

Joke of the century

You can reply to every comment that does not agree with you, but it does not change the facts. I know over 30 people that have cooked for years and had a lab explode maybe once. The risk is greatly overblown, while in the same time they made at least 10 million. We're talking about how 90k in 3 hours is not worth the risk and how it's bad vs PD, in the same amount of time, a cop makes 10k. 

Private labs were terrible for the server, and it's good that they're being heavily disincentivized. 

• Like 3

The goal as far as I know is to remove private labs entirely. To be fair, private labs have been absolutely atrocious for the economy since property prices are pretty much in line with how viable cooking is. Solo crims/smaller groups need ways to make money though. This new COD lobby of an island isn't helping.

Like, if your complaint is you’re broke and need more ways to make money easier or things are too expensive then say that, that’s completely fair and valid, I think it’s disingenuous to make out private labs are fulfilled with roleplay 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, alexalex303 said:

Private labs should be removed completely to just rip off the bandaid. Spawning money in a private virtual world is not in line with roleplaying.

You been a leader of gangs before. This is just nonsense, joke of the century. You know its more than spawning money inside properties xD.  You dont just get a lab delivered to your lap. You need connections, weeks and months and more to build up cash. Then to use your connections to be able to buy or order this. More RP than most of people running labs will ever do :). 

• dead 1

1 minute ago, John Nut said:

You been a leader of gangs before. This is just nonsense, joke of the century. You know its more than spawning money inside properties xD.  You dont just get a lab delivered to your lap. You need connections, weeks and months and more to build up cash. Then to use your connections to be able to buy or order this. More RP than most of people running labs will ever do :). 

Yes, I agree, the setup is involved, but once its setup and you have the ingredients? You're effectively cut off from everyone, for hours, just spawning money. It's not good. 

I am in favor of having materials spawn at the public labs, this isn't about introducing more risk or making crim harder, it's about promoting interactions. I believe 2019 public labs were some of the best vehicles for criminal interaction, and they should come back.

• Like 1