MusketDeezNuts

Metro system, Train system

Hey guys!

I don't think metro and trains work on RageMP. However why not add teleport options to metro stations and train stations. 

You will need to pay a small fee depending on how many stops and you get teleported to that metro station. 

Just imagine being able to walk into a metro station in grove street and come out near vinewood. Or at the beach near the fishing job. And you can all walk this. 

Afcourse there has to be a rule for this aswell that if your being chased or are hold up. for example you are not allowed to teleport away. To avoid RP.

• Like 2

+1 Great idea! What are the possibilities of making the train stations NCZ though if that were the case to do this?

If your on a train and you see a bunch of crap going on your probably not going to get off. You wont have a choice in a teleport situation though. Would suck if your in a perfectly good location, teleport to another station, and immediately run into a gang or people who realise they can just rob you.

Edited by CycloneDavid

-1 will be abused and its like instant travel, at least with a train you can realistically travel from a to b teleporting will be too much meta game, and yeah it will be abused eventually so more works on forums/problems for admins to deal with. Like what someone had said earlier let's say ur friend is being robbed and he calls for help and he is near a teleport spot you can literally call for back up instantly

We all know that feeling when we first joined the server and we need to do some traveling from the Los Santos to Sandy Shores but we don’t have a car / there aren’t any taxi drivers online. What I suggest is to turn back on the train and let us ride them. I could definitely want to roleplay waiting for the metro or the train either above or below ground in the many stations around the city. I don’t understand why they disabled them in the first place. Maybe it has something to do with desync but I know that some other servers have working trains or even some custom trains and maybe the same could be implemented in Eclipse.

3 minutes ago, kenichis said:

Are you sure that the only reason is for desync? A train isn't really as fast as a car and they're much more predictable, is it really because of desync only?

yeah, the trains are pretty buggy in GTA:O so I doubt it would work on here. Who knows maybe it might

2 hours ago, Arya said:

I mean I support the idea, if required I'm sure you could black out the persons screen for thirty seconds to a minute and have the script teleport them to a train station.

This. Not as effective in the sticks but it would be a decent way to get around the city. 

The server is growing at a consistent rate now, and places like the DCC are growing just as fast. DCC are here to get people from A to B when you don't have a vehicle. Adding a train network removes an element of need for the DCC (and I know the train network is only restricted to areas so its not a total loss to DCC) which is pointless since the train network wouldn't require people to run it (and even if it did we're talking a single driver). The server needs more jobs/activities as many people have said, not take them away with automated transportation.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Xoza said:

It kind of does.. but could you expand on your idea... before I do? 🙂

well i was thinking it would be two separate jobs. transit train would be pretty similar to the bus job really. 

the freight side would be similar to the trucking job. Have warehouse owners at the stops hold the goods and truckers would deliver from there. would add more depth to the whole trucker/cargo delivery system providing more pickup locations for truck drivers. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.