Osborn

Add Location: Neighborhood to 911 calls.

Just a slight improvement to 911 calls to make sure that players get the fastest response. When someone calls 911, add a Location: #Neighborhood to the text so that we can see which neighborhood they've called from. That way the closest unit to that neighborhood can respond to the 911 call. 

Neighborhoods as in, i.e. - Vespucci, Alta Street, Vinewood, Rancho etc.

So the new layout would look something like:
[911] [Hour:Minute] [Caller Text] [GPS Location]
i.e. [911] [22:47] [I've been shot. Help me!] [Rancho]

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

I've had a thought out this idea, i really like it!

A way we could make this even better possibly would be to add postal codes to the map and it tells you the postal area the call is from and if PD wanted extra realism it may only respond them to that postal area and not the exact call spot and PD have to find the caller from there.

What do you think on this?

On 8/17/2018 at 1:32 PM, JackD248 said:

I've had a thought out this idea, i really like it!

A way we could make this even better possibly would be to add postal codes to the map and it tells you the postal area the call is from and if PD wanted extra realism it may only respond them to that postal area and not the exact call spot and PD have to find the caller from there.

What do you think on this?

When you call the police they trace the call, so the current system is already realistic, making the police search for where the call came from inside an area code would be detrimental to roleplay and gameplay