Jump to content
Qiang

my car getting choped NON stop from NCZ's i dont know who is doing it but is no fair paying 15 k every time

Recommended Posts

hello already 5 time i pay 15 for it onse was a guy raming the cars from NCZ to outside of NCZ so he can unlock it and when i report it they told me you need evidence of you parking it in ncz like who take picture from the place he park his car like if is NCZ is can be a bug with my character like more than 10 time i loged in game and i saw my vehicle's get choped from ncz from my parking house like please i legit can use my vehicles

PS : admin timmay was very nice to give my car back onse when he saw last driver was banned for a reosan (i dont know why but i think he was the guy puching cars out of ncz)

 thank you 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, oskarscot said:

A NCZ is not a safe place to park your car at, if you wanna park then do it at a parking. As much as I agree you need evidence, if someone does it then record and report

12. No Crime Zones (NCZ)

  • Inside or very near to a No Crime Zone, indicated by the HUD or /NCZ command, players may not commit any crime or disobey law enforcement orders but are allowed to flee, lie, or scam IC.
  • If a player uses the NCZ for protection the attacker must wait for that player to leave the area.
  • Players may not go to a NCZ within 15 minutes after engaging in criminal activity or a resulting chase, unless they are turning themselves in to law enforcement.
  • No Crime Zones are listed below. The block surrounding each zone is also considered.
    • Legal gambling establishments
    • Government and law enforcement offices
    • Hospitals and fire stations
    • Pacific Standard Public Deposit Bank
    • Blaine County Savings Bank
Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, Qiang said:

12. No Crime Zones (NCZ)

  • Inside or very near to a No Crime Zone, indicated by the HUD or /NCZ command, players may not commit any crime or disobey law enforcement orders but are allowed to flee, lie, or scam IC.
  • If a player uses the NCZ for protection the attacker must wait for that player to leave the area.
  • Players may not go to a NCZ within 15 minutes after engaging in criminal activity or a resulting chase, unless they are turning themselves in to law enforcement.
  • No Crime Zones are listed below. The block surrounding each zone is also considered.
    • Legal gambling establishments
    • Government and law enforcement offices
    • Hospitals and fire stations
    • Pacific Standard Public Deposit Bank
    • Blaine County Savings Bank

NCZ isn't free parking. I know the rules, what I'm saying is that if you see someone pushing vehicles out then report it on the forums. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The NCZs are not intended to be vehicle storage areas, mechanics, LSPD, LSSD will remove vehicles from these areas and take them to the impound lot frequently if one is seen in the same spot for extended periods. They are impounded with a fee as you would expect for illegally parking outside a business that has a parking meter.... 
As for people knocking your car out of NCZ, I would suggest you snap a picture when you leave your car if it is consistently happening to you. I have never had it happen in 4 years, but i dont leave cars in the bank parking row for more then 5 minutes.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Had my bike stolen from the bank the other day couldn't figure out how but i guess i have a good idea now, i really don't get why people are mentioning the fact that a NCZ isn't storage for you vehicle totally missing the point of the post. Your vehicle should not be getting chopped when you leave it at the bank as you can't picklock cars in a NCZ.

  • NAY 1
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Lockpicks do not work in NCZs. NCZs are not meant for vehicle storage. Vehicles can end up chopped from NCZs for a plethora of reasons, the most common one being them getting stolen from tow trucks once the tow truck sets the vehicle down. Additionally, we will on occasion do NCZ clear-outs if too many vehicles are present within the area by sending them to mors.

Do not abuse NCZs for vehicle storage. Parking lots, house parking, and apartments are intended for parking. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, jason said:

Lockpicks do not work in NCZs

that's why i report it in game because of some one cheating. or server bug when you log out your car spwan at another place

4 hours ago, jason said:

Vehicles can end up chopped from NCZs for a plethora of reasons, the most common one being them getting stolen from tow trucks once the tow truck sets the vehicle down. Additionally

we saw officers cheating or using some modes or script to give them the advantage to win. being an officer does not make your character 
innocent people always breaking the rules if you lose your vehicle once driving it to impound is ok but not 4 time 2 time was at MD that's not random PD dont care about MD parking lot 

 

4 hours ago, jason said:

Do not abuse NCZs for vehicle storage.

is not abuse far as you dont have iligel items in your car is ok far as i know 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Qiang said:

we saw officers cheating or using some modes or script to give them the advantage to win. being an officer does not make your character 
innocent people always breaking the rules if you lose your vehicle once driving it to impound is ok but not 4 time 2 time was at MD that's not random PD dont care about MD parking lot 

What are you talking about? At no point did I ever mention officers or impound. If you see someone cheating, report them. I highly doubt someone was using cheats just to tow vehicles.

19 minutes ago, Qiang said:

is not abuse far as you dont have iligel items in your car is ok far as i know 

It is. NCZs are not there with the intention of being parking lots. Using them for that purpose is borderline ruleplaying as you're leaving it there solely on the fact that you know it can't be stolen per rules.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

43 minutes ago, jason said:

Using them for that purpose is borderline ruleplaying as you're leaving it there solely on the fact that you know it can't be stolen per rules.

 I never thought about that and its true 

Also surely when you got to like the 3rd time of your car getting chopped you must have thought, Do I park it here again and risk it happening again.

And it being a 15k chop I would assume you have enough money to park it in parking or have an apartment?

If you could report someone without evidence it would be hearsay and wouldn't ever work, also you don't know who did it so don't have a name or ID

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@Qiang

Me and someone else saw players use money trucks to ram vehicles out of NCZs (Vinewood and Vespucci Police Stations) for tenths of meters, even when we were online. Sadly staff members can't just believe anything another player says and act upon it. It is not going to be easy but you will need evidence of the player breaking the rule, and I know how you're feeling.

Edited by TheCactus
  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

47 minutes ago, alexalex303 said:

It is fair since No Crime Zones are not supposed to be free parking, you are choosing to save money or time and sacrificing safety.

If you want to keep your vehicle safe, use the scripted parking lot(s), either personal or public.

If you want to have your vehicle close or not pay money, risk it being impounded or chopped.

But they are committing a crime by repeatedly ramming your vehicle, in an area that would  RPly be heavily populated with lots of cameras. It is a NCZ that means there should be no crime. How you can say repeatedly shunting someone's vehicle in the zone to push it out of it, doesn't constitute a rulebreak? It is very poor RP. This isn't a debate about free parking. That should be handled completely IC by the various traffic divisions in the PD and LSC. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Destuin said:

But they are committing a crime by repeatedly ramming your vehicle, in an area that would  RPly be heavily populated with lots of cameras. It is a NCZ that means there should be no crime. How you can say repeatedly shunting someone's vehicle in the zone to push it out of it, doesn't constitute a rulebreak? It is very poor RP. This isn't a debate about free parking. That should be handled completely IC by the various traffic divisions in the PD and LSC. 

Think of it this way though, and I'm absolutely not saying people trying to get around NCZ is in any way acceptable, but would you leave your vehicle parked in other non-ncz public areas? Maybe outside DCC, at any of the mechanic shops, legion square? All areas that would be heavily populated. Most people answer no but still do it in NCZ because of the ooc knowledge that it's a rulebreak to do crimes there and is borderline ruleplaying which is absolutely half of the problem when it comes to these issues.
As jason said above, the purpose isn't for NCZ to be free parking.

However, yes, ramming vehicles out of NCZ absolutely is a rulebreak that's punished when seen happening.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.